Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 am

No there is no way to return the genie...according to Obama's speech, “we’re leaving behind a sovereign, stable, and self-reliant Iraq,” Obama knew we did no such thing. We now positively know Iraq was not prepared and they were lost to Sunni Extremists.
Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:36 am

So, Obama gave a feel good speech to the troops while we were exiting an ill-conceived and tragic foreign adventure.

IMPEACH!!

Iraq is no more.

There's Shia territory, Sunni territory, and Kurdish territory.

ISIS is a Sunni militia that is reestablishing Sunni control of traditionally Sunni territory.

They may have larger ambitions, but they ain't goin' nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:53 am

salinsky wrote:
So, Obama gave a feel good speech to the troops while we were exiting an ill-conceived and tragic foreign adventure.

IMPEACH!!

Iraq is no more.

There's Shia territory, Sunni territory, and Kurdish territory.

ISIS is a Sunni militia that is reestablishing Sunni control of traditionally Sunni territory.

They may have larger ambitions, but they ain't goin' nowhere.

Sure they are. They are going to America. Just like no one worried about them in Syria, now look.

Mosques are usually explicitly Sunni or Shia. There are 1,209 mosques in the United States and the nation's largest mosque, the Islamic Center of America, is in Dearborn, Michigan. It caters mainly to the Shia Muslim congregation; however, all Muslims may attend this mosque. It was rebuilt in 2005 to accommodate over 3,000 people for the increasing Muslim population in the region.[89][90] Approximately half (50%) of the religious affiliations of Muslims is Sunni, 16% Shia, 22% non-affiliated and 16% other/non-response.[91] Muslims of Arab descent are mostly Sunni (56%) with minorities who are Shia (19%). Muslims of South Asian descent including Bangladeshis (90%), Indians (82%) and Pakistanis (72%) are mainly Sunni, other groups such as Iranians are mainly Shia (91%).[91] Of African American Muslims, 48% are Sunni, 34% are unaffiliated (mostly part of the Community of W.Deen Mohammed), 16% other (mostly Nation of Islam and Ahmadiyya) and 2% Shia.[91]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

They are not in huts or needing rowboats.

But then again. we can take a non intervention stand. Just do it equally. I am sure you believe in equality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:03 am

salinsky wrote:
Frankly, this whole deal is giving me an uneasy feeling like the run up to the 2003 invasion.

Bunch of hype and horror stories, and the media is lapping it all up no questions asked.

These clowns are driving Toyotas for Christ's sake.

Get a grip.

The MIC is beating the war drums mightily, and we can only hope Obama can resist dancing to their rhythm.

I agree completely. And welcome to the thread.
I am afraid Obama does not have it in him to resist the war drums though. He hasn't shown the backbone I thought he had back when I voted for him. Maybe he will this time. I can always hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:40 am

*~Tree~* wrote:

Sure they are. They are going to America. Just like no one worried about them in Syria, now look.

Mosques are usually explicitly Sunni or Shia. There are 1,209 mosques in the United States and the nation's largest mosque, the Islamic Center of America, is in Dearborn, Michigan. It caters mainly to the Shia Muslim congregation; however, all Muslims may attend this mosque. It was rebuilt in 2005 to accommodate over 3,000 people for the increasing Muslim population in the region.[89][90] Approximately half (50%) of the religious affiliations of Muslims is Sunni, 16% Shia, 22% non-affiliated and 16% other/non-response.[91] Muslims of Arab descent are mostly Sunni (56%) with minorities who are Shia (19%). Muslims of South Asian descent including Bangladeshis (90%), Indians (82%) and Pakistanis (72%) are mainly Sunni, other groups such as Iranians are mainly Shia (91%).[91] Of African American Muslims, 48% are Sunni, 34% are unaffiliated (mostly part of the Community of W.Deen Mohammed), 16% other (mostly Nation of Islam and Ahmadiyya) and 2% Shia.[91]

But then again. we can take a non intervention stand. Just do it equally. I am sure you believe in equality?

Yes, I believe in equality.

You, on the other hand, are a bigot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:52 am

salinsky wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

Yes, I believe in equality.

You, on the other hand, are a bigot.

LOL I'm a bigot. How funny.

You seem to have a double standard. No surprise.

You don't want Americans to help people who are getting killed by murdering head chopping off muslims, but yet you want Americans to open the borders wide to help those poor oppressed people from down south.

I was just pointing out that we have Sunni's here and that they don't need a rowboat. And you call me a bigot LOL I must have struck a nerve with the use of FACTS you didnt like.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 am

*~Tree~* wrote:

You don't want Americans to help people who are getting killed by murdering head chopping off muslims, but yet you want Americans to open the borders wide to help those poor oppressed people from down south.

I was just pointing out that we have Sunni's here and that they don't need a rowboat. And you call me a bigot LOL I must have struck a nerve with the use of FACTS you didnt like.  Laughing 

You just equated all Muslims in the United States with the fanatics in ISIS.

That's pretty much the definition of a bigot.

Here's a newsflash for ya ....

.... ISIS is not representative of the worldwide population of Muslims

.... ISIS is not representative of the Muslim population of the Middle East

.... ISIS is not representative of the Muslim population of Iraq

.... ISIS is not representative of the Sunni Muslim population

They are representative of one thing and one thing only - extreme religious fanaticism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:05 pm

salinsky wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

You just equated all Muslims in the United States with the fanatics in ISIS.

That's pretty much the definition of a bigot.

Here's a newsflash for ya ....

.... ISIS is not representative of the worldwide population of Muslims

.... ISIS is not representative of the Muslim population of the Middle East

.... ISIS is not representative of the Muslim population of Iraq

.... ISIS is not representative of the Sunni Muslim population

They are representative of one thing and one thing only - extreme religious fanaticism.

Wow, you really read deeply into things don't you? So deep that you have become a mind reader. Perhaps you should go join a band of gypsy's LOL

We have almost 3 million muslims here,over half of them are sunni. None of them needed a rowboat. Im not saying they are all terrorist. But rest assured, some of them are.

Now go back to playing your tambourine little mind reading gypsie LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:12 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

We have almost 3 million muslims here,over half of them are sunni. None of them needed a rowboat. Im not saying they are all terrorist. But rest assured, some of them are.

We've got a lot more Christians here, and some of them are terrorists too.

So, what's your point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:18 pm

salinsky wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

We've got a lot more Christians here, and some of them are terrorists too.

So, what's your point?

If you would like to start a thread about how Christians are terrorist, please feel free to do so.

I made my point rather CLEARLY.

The Sunni's don't need to come here on a rowboat. They are ALREADY here and some of them are terrorist. Some have even been caught trying to join ISIS from here.

But do tell us about those evil Christian terrorist. I'm all eyes mr palm hand reader.  Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Yes, you're so clear you're transparent.

Transparently a bigot.

You are saying all Muslims are suspect because some Muslims are terrorists.

That's bigotry.

Terrorists are terrorists.

Criminals are criminals.

The religion doesn't make any difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 pm

The fact of the matter is the Sunni population of Iraq has been treated rather poorly by the Shiite dominated government in Baghdad.

They are allowing ISIS to operate to regain some control over their lives.

When they outlive their usefulness, they'll be kicked to the curb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 pm

salinsky wrote:
Yes, you're so clear you're transparent.

Transparently a bigot.

You are saying all Muslims are suspect because some Muslims are terrorists.

That's bigotry.

Terrorists are terrorists.

Criminals are criminals.

The religion doesn't make any difference.

Well mr mind reader, if stating facts makes me a bigot, than a bigot I am.

I never said all muslims are suspects but some muslims are most definably terrorist. and this IS documented.

I suppose this is where I must become a LIAR for politically correctness. LOL

If I say some muslims are terrorist then by PC you will toss bigotry at me to shout me down.

I made a simple FACTUAL statement. Sunni muslims are here in the USA. They do not need a rowboat. And yes, some of them are terrorist.

You really don't like facts do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:35 pm

salinsky wrote:
The fact of the matter is the Sunni population of Iraq has been treated rather poorly by the Shiite dominated government in Baghdad.

Ah, your sympathy for them almost made me cry.

It must be hard for them. All that cutting of heads off is terribly hard.

Its really hard to cut off a head you know. Its not that barbaric if you just over look a few things and blame a few other people than yourself for not being able to accept others for who they are. A little genocide never hurt anyone. Genocide has been given a bad name. Damn that hitler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:13 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Ah, your sympathy for them almost made me cry.

It must be hard for them. All that cutting of heads off is terribly hard.

Its really hard to cut off a head you know. Its not that barbaric if you just over look a few things and blame a few other people than yourself for not being able to accept others for who they are. A little genocide never hurt anyone. Genocide has been given a bad name. Damn that hitler.
I think I posted this but it just disappeared. Cutting off a head may be difficult. ( I've seen it done live on TV and it was not a "staged event.")  It was a real person and a real beheading.  But the victim is the same dead as a child who has been blown to pieces by a bomb. The victim isn't any different from the kids I saw shot by some of our service members who were in a chopper and were shooting at a foreign journalist in Iraq`. The man had had the gall to try and load a wounded person into a van to take him to the hospital. The chopper pilot or the guy in the chopper with him sent some rocket fire down on the journalist, killed him and killed one of the kids, badly wounding the other. When it was over, his comment was "well, they ought to have sense enough not to bring their kids into a war zone." BTW, it was only a "war zone" because our pilots thought there were some "insurgents" in the area. Too bad. They were wrong. They only killed innocent people that day. Just collateral damage. Of course, nobody had to know about it until that evil American Bradley Manning, who is now in jail, took the tape of the incident to the news media. How dare he do such a thing!!!! WE do not WANT to know the ugly details of what us "good guys" are doing over there. Why, we even labeled them the "good guys" to be perfectly clear that everyone else was a "bad guy." It's grown up cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians" And of course, the Israelis always get to play the good guys, no matter what they do.  Good guys can DO no wrong. So the news media removed the tape from the internet, but not before a few million people, myself included, had seen it air.
Dead is dead. No difference in the results no matter how it happens. Beheading or blowing up with a bomb or shooting with a rocket.

Once the term "collateral damage" was created humans were not expected to give a damn anymore. Right?

And both sides have shown no mercy to their enemies.  Sorry, I don't buy into grown ups playing "good guys vs bad guys" and using real bullets.
It makes me a little sick that we haven't evolved past that kind of activity yet. I believe we should defend ourselves if we need to.
And we don't need to do that by sending our troops out of our own country.

See the quote below, one more time//////////// I thought of changing it but it is so applicable to the discussions of the day.

Last edited by Otter on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:19 pm

otter, dead is dead. I agree.

but it takes a SPECIAL type of barbarian to CUT SOME ONES HEAD OFF.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:24 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

It takes a special type of barbarian to target kids when they know that is what they are targeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

It takes a special type of barbarian to target kids when they know that is what they are targeting.

It takes a special type of barbarian to use children as human shields.

So odd to me that you still consider jews more violent than murdering head chopping off islamist. hmmm
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Are you saying you know for sure the strike on the UN school was intentional? I'll answer for you, you don't know for sure...you suspect.

During the Gulf War Israel used the Patriot Missiles to intercept scuds. In order to fire they needed the exact coordinates and the coordinates  must be entered correctly.  Israel, sited Scud missiles, sent the scud coordinates to Cheyenne Mountain,  received the Patriot settings from Cheyenne, and entered those coordinates and fired.....the entire process had to be done within 120 seconds.

It is extremely likely that the coordinates were incorrect or incorrectly entered. Shit happens.....there is nothing certain about war.

How many children were killed at the school?

Last edited by Joanimaroni on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:50 pm

The story was that there were insurgents near the school and the strike at them was less than "surgical". That's the Israeli side.

Of course, the Hamas story is that Israel intentionally hit the school.

I feel that Israel wouldn't hit the school intentionally. There just isn't anything to be gained from killing kids.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:01 pm

No there isn't. There target is Hamas insurgents firing at Israel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Of course, there is.

They're sending a message.

They don't give a damn about PR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:34 pm

how naive can a people be to think one of the most attacked states in the world who are surrounded by radical Islamism chopping off peoples heads and half the world chanting kill the jews that they would purposely target children.

But it sure makes good PR to use your children as human shields and gain sympathy from the
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:35 pm

media
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 pm

There have been over 400 children killed in this conflict so far, which is many more than the total number of Israelis killed. Also, while the majority of Israelis killed have been soldiers, a large majority of those killed in Gaza have not been members of Hamas. Israel has not apologized for the school incident and their first explanation was that they believed there were weapons hidden there. Then they said, no, there were Hamas people in the area.

I tend to think that what they reported originally was probably the truth and what came after was a reaction to public opinion.

You'd be surprised to know how accurate Israel's (and the US) weaponry actually is. I know someone who has worked on weapons systems and on calibrating their accuracy and has no doubt the strikes went exactly where they were targeted. This particular person is no fan of warfare either, but believes that the work they do at least eliminates a lot of collateral damage, since our country is going to use the weapons anyway. This is a link from a right-wing news media outlet and it is condemning the news agencies for reporting that the schools were attacked but not that there may have been weapons inside.
If you read to the bottom, The UN had given GPS coordinates to both Hamas and Israel to try and get help evacuating the civilians inside.

Nope. They knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next