Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. Empty
PostSubject: I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.   I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Don't let them get to you. I like law and order. I like civility. True anyone can get caught up in trashy talk and threats. Some find yelling stimulating. It ruins a forum though. I am behind you all the way.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.   I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

For what it is worth, I am with you. Make the rules, if people(including me) dont like them then they can leave. Damn baby sitting a group of Drama Queens IMHO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.   I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks guys it is much appreciated. I don't let them bother me, I just post a rebuttal to everything they say negatively about this place. It is the posters here that matter, not the ones over there that refuse to come over here and check us out.

Incidentally there are a few over there that I do not particular want to come over here, but I certainly would no exclude them and give them benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.   I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm

There is no civilization without law and order. When you get a group of people together it becomes a sort of civilization even if it is just a forum. I bailed from the other forum because of the complete lack of civility between the posters and the complete lack of a moderator to stop it. Freedom of speech is one thing but to belittle others is a lack of class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.   I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

I can see you are getting a lot of flak from the other forum on how you manage this forum.
Page 1 of 1