Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The PNJ Forum is Still Up

Go down 
+4
AuntieChrist
hallmarkgrad
Admin
ZVUGKTUBM
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The PNJ Forum is Still Up Empty
PostSubject: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:20 pm

I made one post over there a little bit ago, and then went to activate my electronic access as a subscriber to the PNJ website. Activated without any problems. Then I went to make another post on the forum remnant, and instead of my post showing up as ZVUGKTUBM, my real name was posted. I quickly deleted the post, but some lucky person might have found out who the idiot who poses as "Z" actually is.

I am not worried about it...... I have actually shared my name with a few folks in PMs along the way, and learned who some of you are the same way.

I actually salute the folks who have had the courage to meet up with other forum posters, along with folks like Eric who are not afraid to post under their real names and use their real photos as avatars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.led-flashlight-reviews.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
I made one post over there a little bit ago, and then went to activate my electronic access as a subscriber to the PNJ website. Activated without any problems. Then I went to make another post on the forum remnant, and instead of my post showing up as ZVUGKTUBM, my real name was posted. I quickly deleted the post, but some lucky person might have found out who the idiot who poses as "Z" actually is.

I am not worried about it...... I have actually shared my name with a few folks in PMs along the way, and learned who some of you are the same way.

I actually salute the folks who have had the courage to meet up with other forum posters, along with folks like Eric who are not afraid to post under their real names and use their real photos as avatars.

I went over recently and can still see the PNJ front page but when I go to the forums it will not allow me to log on any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Then I might be the last man standing.................
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

I can't log in either.
But I see someone's posted and it has posted their real name and not their screen name. That's just really wrong of PNJ to do that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Az, was it Z?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm

No it wasn't Z. When I saw the name, I clicked on it and it went to their screen name. Weird!
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 pm

We all had fun over there at the pnj but I think its over, maybe the Pensacola Discussion too.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

come play "last man standing"
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Well, it's not me. I tried but am O U T.
Back to top Go down
othershoe

othershoe

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 pm

From what I can see it looks as if most people are still posting on the forum we just left. Some of the more tedious posters have left it alone for now.

Maybe it will sort itself out? I'm bouncing back and forth between this one and that one depending where the most traffic or more interesting topics are. Does this make sense?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

IMHO I dont see it as a "Pick one or the Other' situation. I am with Mr Othershoe, I post where ever I choose. I do happen to like this one the best.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:48 pm

I am not a subscriber. I can no longer post to the forums and when I attempt to read an article, it allows me in but a pop up jumps in and says I have free access for the next 30 days and gives me the option to activate now. So I think that non-subscribers only have 30 days more.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PNJ Forum is Still Up   The PNJ Forum is Still Up Empty

Back to top Go down

The PNJ Forum is Still Up
Page 1 of 1