Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:55 am

Well I would say the least we can do is stop arming and resupplying them...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:57 am

Eric wrote:
I guess we just ought to let ISIS take over the Middle East and kill everybody that don't fit into their mold.  

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Screw all those other people.

The US is the ultimate ISIS target.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:59 am

Oh no will they get here in rowboats...quick run around in circles scream and shout...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm

Marc Thiessen writes in the Washington Post,

The revelation that the Obama administration has presided over the development of an arms pipeline to al-Qaeda in Syria — and Biden’s apparently deliberate untruth about it in last week’s debate — is the latest Obama foreign policy coverup. With foreign policy on the agenda in tomorrow’s presidential debate, Mitt Romney has a golden opportunity to challenge the president on his administration’s latest national security scandal.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well I would say the least we can do is stop arming and resupplying them...

Good point. (See, I agreed with you, man.)

Isn't Saudi Arabia also funding ISIS? I thought I read that somewhere.

And they are amassing a huge army at their border with Iraq to keep their country safe...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Hell read a little deeper and you will find that Israel supports ISIS...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I doubt that Israel would want to be surrounded by those crazy bastards.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:09 pm

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/saudi-funding-of-isis

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/

Saudi will soon be an ISIS target along with Israel. As for funding.....we helped fund and supply ISIS.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:13 pm

“Saudi Arabia has an ambivalent strategy when it comes to ISIS. The Saudi government itself does not directly support ISIS,” he said. “But wealthy Saudi businessmen, in particular, are sending ISIS militants money. How much is unknown. And from what we have been able to determine, Arabs in other Gulf states are doing so as well. Those who support ISIS see it as a bulwark against the Shi’ites and the Shi’ite-led government in Iran.”

He said that while the Saudi government is “very concerned” about the violence spread by ISIS militants in Iraq, they don’t act. “Saudi Arabia could theoretically prevent the flow of money toward ISIS, but it does not do so — probably out of concern that such a move could lead to internal political turmoil,” he said. “The government, therefore, sees ISIS as a danger, but there are rich Saudis who see in ISIS a spiritual ally against the Shi’ites.”
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:16 pm

http://www.infowars.com/netanyahu-endorses-isis-invasion-of-iran/

Netanyahu Endorses ISIS Invasion of Iran
Israel and U.S. playing dangerous game in Middle East

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | June 23, 2014

.....Israel and U.S. Engineer Conflict in the Middle East

Israel played a role in the devastating war between the two countries. In 1981 during Operation Seashell it sold Iran $75 million worth of arms from stocks of Israel Military Industries, Israel Aircraft Industries and Israel Defense Forces stockpiles, according to author Ronen Bergman.

"Israel has a vital interest in the continuing of the war in the Persian Gulf, and in Iran’s victory,” then Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon told The Washington Post in May, 1982. This opinion was shared by Prime Ministers Itzhak Shamir of the Likud party and Shimon Peres of Labor.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 pm

I believe the intent of the US was to fund and supply the Free Syrian Army... the original Al-Assad opposition, and not the radical Islamists. We didn't like Bashar al-Assad and started playing games of threats. Hey, let's draw a red line to cross.

We waited too long to start supplying the Free Syrian Army, and the country became overrun with crazies.

I'm not saying it was right to try to arm anybody, just that we sure made a mess of things when we finally decided to arm the Free Syrian Army. Weapons went to the wrong groups - duh!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Well you never know what we might do in our "National interest"....

definition of National Interests...what ever the Zionist want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I see. By your logic if I loan you a shovel today and 20 years from now you kill someone with a shovel I have supported your crime
Really? Do tell us lol
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I woulda thunk it'd be: Whatever our Industrial Military Complex wants.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I woulda thunk it'd be:  Whatever our Industrial Military Complex wants.

Believe me it's a cozy relationship hard to know where one starts and the other leaves off...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:33 pm

http://subversify.com/2014/01/10/zionists-banks-are-behind-the-american-industrial-military-complex/

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 Fight4israel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:50 pm

What do you say to a person who hates Jews more than head chopping off militant islamist?

:-/
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Say both groups suck.  One just has better PR

Also there are a lot of good Jewish folks that wouldn't like you lumping them in with Zionists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Say both groups suck.  One just has better PR

Also there are a lot of good Jewish folks that wouldn't like you lumping them in with Zionists

I don't give a shit what they like. I am well aware that their are brainwashed people in every group.

This is a simple cut and dry situation here, or it should be for any sane individual.

Hama's stated goal is to annihilate Israel and kill all jews. They are islamist murderers.

ISIS are islamist murderers.

Your focus on the evils of Israel over the islamist is beyond my understanding Im afraid.

I think you would make a good muslim to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Say that again.........

Hamas stated goal is to annihilate Israel and kill all jews. They are islamist murderers.

ISIS are islamist murderers.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Well of course their stated goal is that.  Remember Khrushchev said he would bury us.  It's important to have lofty goals whether they are realistic is another thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Well of course their stated goal is that.  Remember Khrushchev said he would bury us.  It's important to have lofty goals whether they are realistic is another thing.

Well If I have a stated goal of stealing all your money, and you see me walking out the door with your wallet, it might be time to believe that my stated goal isn't some conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:23 pm

When Hamas destroys Israel with their puny homemade ballistic rockets I will get on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 WO-AT297_IRAQ_o_G_20140807114208

This is a map of where these violent mass murderers have now taken over. marching through streets, chopping off heads, shooting in firing lines dozens at a time to put in mass graves, killing Christians and anyone who refuses to convert to islam.

it is THESE people who are wanting and creating a world caliphate. They even claim it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/

It is these same people who are attacking the jews.

If you do not understand what is going on over there then you are in need of serious conscious check.

and no otter, I DO NOT see the same outrage about this as you two are for the hamas/pals. But I know why. Bigotry is bred.    

Oh, so now I am a bigot. You know what tree, if you've descended into name calling I can't consider you an honest debater. That's what you said the evil liberals were doing to you over at the PDF and you stated that they could not debate you without name calling. You brought your name calling over here, so I tend to doubt what you said is true.
You are definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not a self hater . .I told you some of my own ancestors were Jewish. I don't hate my ancestors because of what THEIR ancestry was.  But I can see small children dying on my TV and I don't think it's a huge plot to deceive me. And I do believe that small children are innocents regardless of what country they are born into. I am also absolutely positive and don't need your input into whether or not the people of Hamas or the people of Gaza who are not in Hamas care about their children. They care every bit as much about their kids as you care about yours.  I'd also  appreciate you not insulting my parents by saying "bigotry is bred." My parents were some of the Least bigoted people I've ever known. FYI. As a matter of fact, we were called the "n" lovers in our neighborhood and actually lost friends because my parents were absolutely not bigoted.  And since you did not know them.  You show a lack of intelligence by speaking  about them.

I don't plan to discuss this issue with you again because if you have to call names, then you are beneath my skills as a debater. Maybe you were beneath the skills of the people at the PDF and they didn't care to debate you either because in the end you find the need to brand anyone a bigot who disagrees with you. I couldn't blame them at all if that were the case.
Have fun with the folks that will put up with you.  I will discuss the matter with other posters who are civil when they talk to me, but you don't deserve the benefit of a debate.

Your dog is cute.  (There you go Eric, I'm not being entirely negative towards tree.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 WO-AT297_IRAQ_o_G_20140807114208

This is a map of where these violent mass murderers have now taken over. marching through streets, chopping off heads, shooting in firing lines dozens at a time to put in mass graves, killing Christians and anyone who refuses to convert to islam.

it is THESE people who are wanting and creating a world caliphate. They even claim it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/

It is these same people who are attacking the jews.

If you do not understand what is going on over there then you are in need of serious conscious check.

and no otter, I DO NOT see the same outrage about this as you two are for the hamas/pals. But I know why. Bigotry is bred.    

Oh, so now I am a bigot. You know what tree, if you've descended into name calling I can't consider you an honest debater. That's what you said the evil liberals were doing to you over at the PDF and you stated that they could not debate you without name calling. You brought your name calling over here, so I tend to doubt what you said is true.
You are definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not a self hater . .I told you some of my own ancestors were Jewish. I don't hate my ancestors because of what THEIR ancestry was.  But I can see small children dying on my TV and I don't think it's a huge plot to deceive me. And I do believe that small children are innocents regardless of what country they are born into. I am also absolutely positive and don't need your input into whether or not the people of Hamas or the people of Gaza who are not in Hamas care about their children. They care every bit as much about their kids as you care about yours.  I'd also  appreciate you not insulting my parents by saying "bigotry is bred." My parents were some of the Least bigoted people I've ever known. FYI. As a matter of fact, we were called the "n" lovers in our neighborhood and actually lost friends because my parents were absolutely not bigoted.  And since you did not know them.  You show a lack of intelligence by speaking  about them.

I don't plan to discuss this issue with you again because if you have to call names, then you are beneath my skills as a debater. Maybe you were beneath the skills of the people at the PDF and they didn't care to debate you either because in the end you find the need to brand anyone a bigot who disagrees with you. I couldn't blame them at all if that were the case.
Have fun with the folks that will put up with you.  I will discuss the matter with other posters who are civil when they talk to me, but you don't deserve the benefit of a debate.

Your dog is cute.  (There you go Eric, I'm not being entirely negative towards tree.)

You're a confused person. I dont have a problem with a little poke in the eye. I only have a problem when people get involved in my personal PRIVATE life.

Calling me a name isn't a problem for me. I laugh. And I didn't directly call you a name, but the shoe must have fit?

I'm sorry you cant see that its murderous islamist killing and beheading people all over the place, but yet you are concerned because jews are protecting themselves from daily attacks. And it terrible that they are because they need to be poorly equipped to do so, because you want more jews dead. Its no fair to you that more jews havnt died. Its unfair ta more jews haven't died.

Sorry Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next