Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. Empty
PostSubject: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:54 am

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. Bt9r6dhIIAAn2ut

http://www.timesofisrael.com/times-of-israel-removes-an-unacceptable-blog-post/

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 pm

The telling paragraph......

I will conclude with a question for all the humanitarians out there. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly stated at the outset of this incursion that his objective is to restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens of Israel. We have already established that it is the responsibility of every government to ensure the safety and security of its people. If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The telling paragraph......

I will conclude with a question for all the humanitarians out there. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu clearly stated at the outset of this incursion that his objective is to restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens of Israel. We have already established that it is the responsibility of every government to ensure the safety and security of its people. If political leaders and military experts determine that the only way to achieve its goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide is it then permissible to achieve those responsible goals?

I guess since I'm the only one who wants to answer this question then I must be the only humanitarian, other than yourself, on this forum. I'm being facetious. I know I am not. But of course the answer to your question is a loud and resounding HELL No.  It was not the right thing to do when we killed off all the First Nation peoples from our soil a couple of hundred years ago and then sent the remainder to "reservations" where we delivered them with smallpox infested blankets. It is not permissable for Israel, no matter how many times they want to call themselves the "chosen People"  (sounds a lot like our own "manifest destiny" doesn't it) to shoot missiles at UN funded schools full of children.  I don't care a bit about their claim that Hamas is hiding weaponry in those schools. There are innocent children inside them and Israel KNEW that. Evil is evil and I don't care what flag it is practiced under, it is still wrong.
Citizens who don't see that are too brainwashed and need to take a little more heed to their consciences and a lot less heed to their flags. We disagree on a lot of issues Teo, but this is one we will always agree on.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Both sides do not respect the other, nor do they agree that the other entity deserves a right to exist.

The only difference is that Israel is more lethal. If the Palestinians had that firepower, they would be creating just as much mayhem.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:21 pm

I agree that Hamas has no humanity either Eric, but the fact is that it's Israel that is committing the mayhem right now. And our government is financing it by giving them foreign aid which they then return to us when they buy our weaponry.

Israel likes to pretend they have the high ground in their fight against the Arabs- they're a democracy and they profess to being a humanitarian country. But when they admit they shelled UN schools even though there were children inside and then use the excuse that Hamas was hiding weapons inside, that says absolutely nothing good about their democracy or their humanity. They are adopting the tactics they claim the enemy uses, in the same way that our own government justified torturing prisoners by claiming other countries did it too.
It's the old saying that when you wrestle a pig in the mud you'll both end up dirty but the pig will be happy about it. Right now the world opinion is changing in favor of Hamas against Israel because Israel is intentionally killing children, and world opinion is correct. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior. You just can't justify everything by saying you're in a war.
If you do you're no better than the worst of your enemies and there's no point in any of it.
I don't appreciate my tax money being used to torture people or to kill children in United Nations funded schools.

We should cut off aid to every country over there that won't come to the table to talk with their neighbors about making peace. And also, IMO, to any nation that is still fighting over which son or grandson or whatever it is of Abraham deserves which blessings. We are financing the insane who are fighting the insane, IMO.  Because it is insanity to keep an argument going for 4000 years.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 8:49 pm

http://henrymakow.com/2014/08/Persecution%20Gives%20Zionists%20Moral%20Impunity.html

On February 21, 1973, Israel shot down a Libyan passenger jet, LN 114, bound from Tripoli to Cairo that had lost its way in a sandstorm and flew into the Sinai, occupied by Israel. The pilot, a French national, realized the error and had turned back to Cairo. 113 passengers and crew were murdered in cold blood.

At the time, I was a 23-year-old would-be immigrant, living in Kyriat Hayovel, a suburb of Jerusalem. The ensuing spectacle of crude Zionist rationalization and hand-wringing contributed to my decision to leave Israel in June.

In any normal country, guilt would have been acknowledged. The official that gave the order would have been court-martialed and compensation would have been paid. But Israelis cannot admit an error.

"The whole world is against us," my Hebrew language teacher bemoaned.

Golda Meir raised the spectacle of a Kamikaze strike on an Israeli city. Except the airliner was headed back to Cairo when it was shot down.

The Jerusalem Post said the French pilot was not licensed to fly the plane. Except it turned out he was. An American company ripped up a contract in protest. The Israelis replied it was only a tender.

The well known Israeli commentator Ephraim Kishon wrote an article under the heading: "Sorrow Yes; Apologies No"

"We are proud of our air force. And it isn't the planes we're proud of but the young engaging human faces of our pilots. And we shake the hand of that sad man, who with a lump in his throat and a pain in his stomach, gave the order which it was his duty to give...The world is bound to view us as we view ourselves, and if one apologizes, it figures one has done wrong. We should look straight into their blue eyes and tell them: under the same mysterious circumstances we shall fire on it and shoot it down again and again."
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/08/Persecution%20Gives%20Zionists%20Moral%20Impunity.html#sthash.sX9QV5U3.dpuf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Teo, you are an enigma. You profess to being a KJVer who believes every word of the Bible is inspired, yet you seem to doubt the infallibility of "God's chosen People?" You should be properly Zionist like most of our presidents have been and like our Congress has been for many, many years.

You are just weird, man!!!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Otter wrote:
Teo, you are an enigma.  You profess to being a KJVer who believes every word of the Bible is inspired, yet you seem to doubt the infallibility of "God's chosen People?" You should be properly Zionist like most of our presidents have been and like our Congress has been for many,  many years.

You are just weird, man!!!

When you put it like that it at least makes me sound interesting, not just another cookie cutter product of Zionist propaganda...

The Jewish system of worship to god is an insult to god in this new covenant age, It says that the blood of Christ wasn't good enough and that they reject it and will still try to prove themselves worthy by works....It's just the Cain and Abel thing all over...God rejects Cains offering and accepts Abel's, so Cain (the Jews) hates and wants to murder Abel (Christians) .... it's that simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:01 pm

Well, you are definitely a free thinker.

I used to have more of a Zionist attitude when I was younger, but as I've grown older I couldn't help but notice that many of the actions the Israeli government takes seem indefensible to me. They have a responsibility to the governments that give them assistance to act in a reasonable manner, and about half the time that isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Just thinking... I know, dangerous for me, lol.

But what if Israel says "You fire a rocket at us, we fire one back... tit for tat." Of course, Israel's rockets would do more damage.

Think that might be a deterrent?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:43 pm

World domination is the Zionist goal...chosen people tend to have lofty goals.....Taking over Palestine is their baby steps toward that ambition. It's not defense on Israels part that they seek but justification to genocide those pesky unchosen Palestinians....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Eric wrote:
Just thinking... I know, dangerous for me, lol.

But what if Israel says "You fire a rocket at us, we fire one back... tit for tat."  Of course, Israel's rockets would do more damage.

Think that might be a deterrent?

I don't believe there is any deterrent for the hatred that exists in that part of the world, and when Israel kills off hundreds of their people, including innocent women and children, all it does is increase the hate. My understanding is that the common people of Gaza don't want this to keep on and that a good percentage of them are no more fond of Hamas than Israel is. When we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan it did not decrease the number of militant Islamic groups that hated us, in fact it increased them.
The only solution I can see for the US is to quit supplying that area of the world with weapons, and that includes Israel as well. Let them manufacture their own weaponry- they are intelligent people and they certainly have that capacity. At least we won't be involved anymore in the insanity of people who are still fighting over birthrights from a thousand years or so before Christ.
Isis wouldn't be the frightening group they are now if they hadn't gained access to US military weaponry that we supplied the Shiites to keep the Sunnis down with.
Quite frankly, American legislatures are not bright enough to understand the middle east and need to stop making pronunciations about who is right and who is wrong. How many times have we funded an army only to have it turn against us with our own weapons? It's insanity.
It's done for the survival of the weapons industry here in the US and we can certainly find something better, like renewable energy, to put our money into. Get rid of our monetary interests in that part of the world and let them go at it.
We're not doing a bit of good over there and all we do is destabilize the area.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. Get-attachment-5-587x331
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Stupid
 What's stupid? The media is even saying Jon Stewart is a self-hater because he happens to be Jewish and thinks that Israel is going beyond the bounds of what they should be doing in shooting at schools.

The media in this country is rabidly PRO-Israel and always has been. That's okay so long as they aren't over there doing atrocities but sometimes you have to tell your friends they are doing something wrong. That's what somebody on here told me just a couple of days ago. If you care about them, you let them know when they are doing wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:14 pm

When I was a little girl I recall hearing some people say bigoted things about Jews. Not my family btw point is some people have been raised to be bigots.

As far as I'm concerned Israel has tried to make peace with the pals. They gave up lands. But that wasn't and will never be enough for the Muslims .

I can tell you for a fact that if Mexico or Canada was shooting bombs at americans people here would not be so tolerant and they would insist enough is enough

These terrorist are cowards and they lob thier bombs and hide behind children

I say it's sad but let that war end with one winner

They have the right to protect their country

And facts are, innOcents always die on war

Cry all you want about it, that's the way it is.

I'm on the middle of the woods in Georgia so I can't really debate it. But that's how I feel about it and two already knew that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Well, Jon Stewart isn't a self hater and neither am I. If I'm a bigot I guess it's against  at least part of my own ancestry because I have a couple of great grandmas who were Jewish too. And if I was ashamed of that I would not tell you, would I?

If you don't want to be called a racist when you speak out against things Obama does, you shouldn't assume people are bigots if they speak out against what the Israelis are doing..

Innocents die but Israel admits they targeted those schools even knowing there were children inside. That is not "collateral damage." That's intentional murder of children and the public opinion polls around the globe are showing that they are losing the support of nations all over because of that kind of activity.
If you believe the Bible you will know that in the so called "end times" nearly every nation in the world is supposed to be AGAINST Israel. I don't know what I believe in that sense but the truth is that if that's what Israel wants to happen, they're doing a darn good job of turning public opinion completely against them by the way they are conducting this war.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:41 am

I don't really have service right now where I'm at but if I recall correctly when I read the news last
Hamas had moved troops and their leaders into those areas

Innocent people are going to die until they rise up against the terrorist and in this case it is again the Islamist

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:47 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
I don't really have service right now where I'm at but if I recall correctly when I read the news last
Hamas had moved troops and their leaders into those areas

Innocent people are going to die until they rise up against the terrorist and in this case it is again the Islamist

Yes, they are going to die.
Because the Israelis are going to kill them.
That's about the only thing we agree on.

I don't care much for David Dukes but I did watch the video Teo posted, and I have no doubt from listening to the UN speaker that 25% of the deaths in Gaza are of children. The Israelis could enter Gaza and go house to house to root out the terrorists, but it's easier just to carpet bomb the whole place with no regard for innocent people. I'm not saying Israel should not strike back when they are attacked, I'm saying they are doing it in a cowardly way instead of risking their troops lives in order to be sure that they kill less innocent people.
We could have taken out North Vietnam with a nuclear bomb, but we chose not to. You apparently think that's what we should do in Afghanistan or Iraq and that the Israelis should do likewise in Gaza.
At some point in time some leaders do choose humanity over sudden victory, and I think that is a very good thing. Just like when Clinton did not take out binLaden because he would have killed over 300 innocent people. I don't think getting one guilty person is worth the lives of 300 innocents. I guess that is the difference between liberals and conservatives and I couldn't change my way of thinking if I tried.
So y'all don't bother to pray for me, okay?

Last edited by Otter on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:57 am

Eric wrote:
Both sides do not respect the other, nor do they agree that the other entity deserves a right to exist.  

The only difference is that Israel is more lethal.  If the Palestinians had that firepower, they would be creating just as much mayhem.

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:28 am

Yesterday an article from WSJ ...... fanatical groups have joined Hamas military in the attacks on Israel...all backed by Iran.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Of course they have. Israel is manufacturing more enemies for itself with its attacks on civilians.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm

For some reason, I agree with you, Tree.  I was married to a Jew who treated me terribly.

I also spent some time in Tangiers as well as Algiers, Morocco,Egypt and Sudan...........they are not like
us and it will take centuries and evolution before they are.

We skipped The Holy Land because at that time they were busy throwing feces and bombs at
each other.

No, I would never go back, nor defend any of them.

The best outcome that can be hoped is that we find one ally there. I sadly submit, it might be Israel.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Otter wrote:
Of course they have. Israel is manufacturing more enemies for itself with its attacks on civilians.

Hamas is hiding among civilians.....if the cowards are going to fight and continue to launch rockets from civilian areas there will be casualties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next