Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:08 pm

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

the logical inverse is that if you reject the Christ you don't belong to God....of course by your logic it may be different...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Jesus In The Talmud
Jesus in Hell

The Accusation
Insults Against Blessed Mary, Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

"Jesus was a bastard born of adultery." (Yebamoth 49b, p.324).
"Mary was a whore: Jesus (Balaam) was an evil man." (Sanhedrin 106a &b, p.725).
"Jesus was a magician and a fool. Mary was an adulteress". (Shabbath 104b, p.504).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm

You must have forgotten my father was a preacher lol

I know allllllll about cherry picking. We can do it for eternity and add our very own interpretations , much like liberals with the constitution lol

Your and my problem doing that is I also know how to cherry pick because I have read the bibles, all of them

Your hatred for Jews seems to come from your limited understanding of the bible

And my protest to you calling Israel genocide evil doers comes from a very simple concept which you ca not grasp because of your hatred

And so now I just gave to laugh because when the men in black cone to lobtheirbombs at you while making laws for the children, don't pretend you can fight back

You can't

You are subdued by your exspectTions of others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:24 pm

LOL now teo tries to make me HATE jews
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:26 pm

I was a preacher for 14 years so that and 50 cents might get me a cup of coffee..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I was a preacher for 14 years so that and 50 cents might get me a cup of coffee..

So how did you explain that Jesus was born a JEW? Since you hate JEWS so much?

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

You are just ANOTHER LIAR...you say I hate Jews but have no proof of that except I obviously disagree with their behavior, I am sure if I said my child was a thief you would then assume I hate him. You are to eager to prove your foolish position so you slander and lie about others to make yourself something....you would make a perfect hateful Zionist....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 pm

seriously, I cant wait to hear this one.

How did you explain that Jesus was born a JEW when you hate JEWS teo....

Preach it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:48 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You are just ANOTHER LIAR...you say I hate Jews but have no proof of that except I obviously disagree with their behavior, I am sure if I said my child was a thief you would then assume I hate him. You are to eager to prove your foolish position so you slander and lie about others to make yourself something....you would make a perfect hateful Zionist....

LOL you mean like you defending islamist lobbing bombs at Israel

There is a obvious conclusion teo to it all. Sorry your vision is limited.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Jesus was born the son of God ..any other earthly label you might wish to hang upon him is probably blasphemous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Jesus was born the son of God ..any other earthly label you might wish to hang upon him is probably blasphemous.

oh you mean like why the jews got mad about idol worship?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Blasphemy is calling something sacred by a profane name. When Pilate had the sign put over Christs cross saying King of The Jews it was not true it was a slap in the face of the puffed up Jews that wanted a man murdered that Pilate a Roman could find no reason to kill...Pilates little way of embarrassing the bloodthirsty rabble ...Christ was sent to the Jews and when they rejected him he opened salvation up to all men everywhere and then destroyed the Temple a figure of the destruction of the Jewish system...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Blasphemy is calling something sacred by a profane name. When Pilate had the sign put over Christs cross saying King of The Jews it was not true it was a slap in the face of the puffed up Jews that wanted a man murdered that Pilate a Roman could find no reason to kill...Pilates little way of embarrassing the bloodthirsty rabble ...Christ was sent to the Jews and when they rejected him he opened salvation up to all men everywhere and then destroyed the Temple a figure of the destruction of the Jewish system...

Personally teo , I came out of the church of liars a long time ago.

I really don't care about your vendetta, hatred or whatever you wish to call it.

This is really simple for me. more than 3000 bombs lobbed at Israel, I wouldn't tolerate it and your a GD liar if you say you would.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:07 pm

John18:36

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 pm

The Palestinians are reacting to oppression the Zionist motive is greed....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The Palestinians are reacting to oppression the Zionist motive is greed....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4