Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Yes they are. That is exactly why Israel should not carpet bomb the area. They should live up to their own reputation as an elite fighting force and search Gaza by ground. No one knows if those civilians invited Hamas into their houses. They should not be bombed because Hamas is occupying their property. The whole point is that there are other ways to prosecute this war but Israel is choosing the easiest way that guarantees the most civilian deaths. They are losing the high ground in the eyes of world opinion. That's not good for Israel in the long run.
Obviously, you can't see that.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm

What are you talking about.? Israel has sent in ground forces. In fact the ground forces destroyed a complete network o tunnels used by Hamas to attack Israel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 pm

I know they did. But they still are trying to justify their killing of children at UN schools because they seem to see no moral problem with it. They should have put ground troops in from the beginning to attack the launching sites instead of knowingly killing kids.

You and I are not going to agree on this or on a lot of other issues. We come from two totally opposite belief systems. I'm not going to beat my head against your brick wall to try and convince you differently, because that is an impossibility.  The one undeniable fact is that world opinion is turning against Israel over this war.  Nothing said on here is going to change that.

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21610312-pummelling-gaza-has-cost-israel-sympathy-not-just-europe-also-among-americans
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 pm

The deaths belong to the Palestinians. The rocket attacks on Israel were well documented. Israel followed international law by filing formal protests. The attacks on them didn't stop; the attacks increased. Israel has a right to defend their Country from terrorists.

As for the world opinion...the media is doing a good job showing poor little Gaza children and civilians caught in the middle by Israel' defense against Hamas terrorists.

Over 3,000 rockets were launched into Israel .......Israel is not going to roll over and play dead.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Lets stop for a second and realize that Zionists have earned a bad reputation in every country they have lived in.  Perhaps the dislike of them is not without merit. I am still pissed about the USS Liberty. The bastards knew what they were doing and who they were doing it to and used our heavily controlled media to whitewash it.   No the Palestinian people are the sole victims here. Hamas was installed by the Zionists years ago to compete with the PLO.  Look our government is insane and when the Russian/Chinese nukes begin to fall on the USA our government will do worse than hide behind children they will go into underground mansions and let our children fry.  At least Russia has put in over 5000 fallout shelters for their common people.  We are hung out to fry by our government.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
The deaths belong to the Palestinians. The rocket attacks on Israel were well documented. Israel followed international law by filing formal protests. The attacks on them didn't stop; the attacks increased.  Israel has a right to defend their Country from terrorists.

As for the world opinion...the media is doing a good job showing poor little Gaza children and civilians caught in the middle by Israel' defense against Hamas terrorists.

Over 3,000 rockets were launched into Israel .......Israel is not going to roll over and play dead.

"The deaths belong to the Palestinians."
Thank you for letting us mere mortals know who is to blame.
Some of us were looking at it from the view of human beings that have sons and daughters of their own.
Sorry to say though, some of us are just rebellious enough to disagree with you.

I'm not still pizzed about the Liberty, Teo, but I do remember it very well. And yes, I also believe the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing back then.
They got away with it. They will probably get away with the things they are doing now too.
But that does not mean they are immune to criticism.

Last edited by Otter on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 5:24 pm

If you look at the damages , the rockets are like hitting a bear with a feather.  The rockets are so impotent as to be worse than useless. They simply provide justification for Israel to use huge ordinance on mostly innocent people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Yeah sure shoot some rockets into my yard every day for 40 years so my children live in fear of being the lucky one today

It's ok do it as long as you only kill one of my children every now and then

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 pm

You might deserve it if you are starving my children and treating them like dogs......
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:59 am

Teo, my dog would resent that comment!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:02 am

I have heard that people over there don't appreciate dogs like we do. Heck seems they don't appreciate much but war and death....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:16 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You might deserve it if you are starving my children and treating them like dogs......

Seems to me Israel provides them with electricity and many other things

So sure shoot rockets at my kids, and go ahead plug into my power poll while your at it. I'll just wait around while your little gang of well known terrorist called Hamas gets large enough to wipe me and my children off the face of the map

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Actually Israel just blew up the only power plant the Palestinians had...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:46 pm

I don't have sympathy for Hamas

I feel bad for the few pals who might be peaceful but they voted for Hamas 45%

Hamas is using those people as human shields

What do you want? Israel to be removed from the face of he planet too?

Maybe you want Israel to try and negotiate with terrorist for another 60 years?

This has alwas been a big disagreement between us. Our positions are not going to change. I'm on Israel's side. Your on the terrorist side so we will just have to disagree

Not
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:16 pm

We just disagree who the terrorists are......
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's a good question. Those who shoot the piddly rockets, or those that respond ten-thousand-fold?

There were people in the "promised land" when Moses took them through the desert, but they weren't Muslims.

Muslims didn't come about until long after Christianity.

Hey, how did the Jews depopulate the area now known as Israel, prior to the resurrection of Israel in the 1940's. Were there many of them living there prior to the '40's? Were they conquered and scattered to the four corners of the globe?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Eric wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's a good question.  Those who shoot the piddly rockets, or those that respond ten-thousand-fold?  

There were people in the "promised land" when Moses took them through the desert, but they weren't Muslims.

Muslims didn't come about until long after Christianity.

Hey, how did the Jews depopulate the area now known as Israel, prior to the resurrection of Israel in the 1940's.  Were there many of them living there prior to the '40's?   Were they conquered and scattered to the four corners of the globe?

I would love to hear the answer to your question myself.

Id also be interested in if Teo believes that the current Palestinians are Canaanites?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:30 pm

The Romans destroyed their temple and chased them out.

I know you don't have any sympathy for Hamas Tree, but I'd like to point out that 45% is not even a majority of the people who voted in the election. So the majority of people in that area did NOT vote for Hamas, yet they are taking the brunt of Israel's bombs.

Even if I don't agree with someone's philosophy, I can feel sympathy for kids who are playing on a beach one day and are blown to pieces by a rocket shell.
The kids are NOT Hamas, believe it or not. They are children just like yours and mine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Otter wrote:
The Romans destroyed their temple and chased them out.  

I know you don't have any sympathy for Hamas Tree, but I'd like to point out that 45% is not even a majority of the people who voted in the election. So the majority of people in that area did NOT vote for Hamas, yet they are taking the brunt of Israel's bombs.

Even if I don't agree with someone's philosophy, I can feel sympathy for kids who are playing on a beach one day and are blown to pieces by a rocket shell.
The kids are NOT Hamas, believe it or not.  They are children just like yours and mine.

otter, this is your and others problem sometimes.

I ALREADY SAID I SYMPATHIZE with the innocents.

It is very unfortunate that no one can stop these islamist. And that is the only thing going on here.

Im tired of misplaced outrage. If you want to start outrageous threads about people who ARE trying to take over the world and admit it and ARE killing people all over the world, please ask eric to start a islamist board. Because its going to get filled up very quick.

At some point people have to stand up to their oppressors. Perhaps if the other percentages of pals don't like hamas then maybe they should join with Israel? No they wont. They are most likely all ok with becoming martrs for muhamed. And using their children as shields. Not the first time we've seen islamist use their children as shields.

sorry, but at a certain point you have to stop the terrorism. The sooner it stops the less people die in the future. This is my take.

and you guys are defending hamas, a bunch of terrorist. Im sorry but that is just the case. I realize you are trying to say its the others, but no, your giving into hamas plan. By that standard, we should just hand over the entire world to islam.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Hamas don't wear uniforms... conveniently. Guy firing an ak gets killed... somebody picks up the gun... tada another civilian casualty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:14 pm

First of all, Israel is not being oppressed.They are so casual about their attacks on Gaza that the Israeli soldiers refer to it as "cutting the grass." They believe they have to go in every year or so to "cut the grass."
 Secondly, no one I've seen on here has defended Hamas.
You're way off base in what you are claiming.
I'm not a lover of terrorists-whether you choose to believe it or not, Democrats and the POTUS do not support terrorists anymore than you do.  But I also won't assume that every action Israel takes is right just because they are a democracy.

If anyone over there is oppressed and has to stand up to it, it is NOT the Israelis. They have nuclear weapons and one of the most sophisticated military forces in the world. They are not a poor nation. The people of Gaza live in hovels and have very little. You have a strange definition of oppressed.
And you try to tell other people what they are thinking which you really don't have a right to do. You don't understand us tree, so don't pretend that you do.

I didn't start this thread, Teo did, but I happen to agree with him. I suspect Teo knows what war is like, more than a lot of people on here do.
And I don't care what you say, INTENTIONALLY shelling a UN School full of children is UNFORGIVABLE in any war, done by any army, for any purpose whatsoever.

Last edited by Otter on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:16 pm

I thought it was Beavers that cut down trees....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:19 pm

LOL.
Otters have pretty sharp teeth too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Otter wrote:
First of all, Israel is not being oppressed.They are so casual about their attacks on Gaza that the Israeli soldiers refer to it as "cutting the grass." They believe they have to go in every year or so to "cut the grass."
I'm not a lover of terrorists-whether you choose to believe it or not, Democrats and the POTUS do not support terrorists anymore than you do.  But I also won't assume that every action Israel takes is right just because they are a democracy.

If anyone over there is oppressed and has to stand up to it, it is NOT the Israelis. They have nuclear weapons and one of the most sophisticated military forces in the world. They are not a poor nation. The people of Gaza live in hovels and have very little. You have a strange definition of oppressed.
And you try to tell other people what they are thinking which you really don't have a right to do. You don't understand us tree, so don't pretend that you do.

I didn't start this thread, Teo did, but I happen to agree with him. I suspect Teo knows what war is like, more than a lot of people on here do.
And I don't care what you say, INTENTIONALLY shelling a UN School full of children is UNFORGIVABLE in any war, done by any army, for any purpose whatsoever.

Right. Because starting a thread basically stating that Israel is committing genocide is defending hamas by proxy.

and for you democrats >>>> Hillary>>Hamas intentionally and deliberately operates in civilians populations, including in schools and mosques, in order to get innocent Palestinians killed so they can use dead bodies as propaganda against Israel. Hamas purposefully uses human beings as shields.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/29/hillary-clinton-hamas-operates-near-civilians-because-gaza-is-a-small-place-or-something-n1871762

So Ill say it again. By your and teos standards, we might as well hand over the entire world to the islamist. They now know you will succumb to this method and they have no problem using it.

I am NOT cut down btw. Sorry your wittle feelings got hurt because someone cant disagree with you. boo hoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:

Right. Because starting a thread basically stating that Israel is committing genocide is defending hamas by proxy.

and for you democrats >>>> Hillary>>Hamas intentionally and deliberately operates in civilians populations, including in schools and mosques, in order to get innocent Palestinians killed so they can use dead bodies as propaganda against Israel. Hamas purposefully uses human beings as shields.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/29/hillary-clinton-hamas-operates-near-civilians-because-gaza-is-a-small-place-or-something-n1871762

So Ill say it again. By your and teos standards, we might as well hand over the entire world to the islamist. They now know you will succumb to this method and they have no problem using it.

I am NOT cut down btw. Sorry your wittle feelings got hurt because someone cant disagree with you. boo hoo

You really should try to use more adult terminology on here Tree. This is not the PDF. No one is crying Boo Hoo.
I don't agree with Hillary Clinton on this issue AT ALL. I also don't agree with Barack Obama on this issue AT ALL.
I'm a democrat. I think for myself. It doesn't matter to me one iota what Hillary Clinton says about Gaza.

I didn't start the thread but I agree with it. Israel would like to be rid of all the Arab population in the middle east in the same way they would love to be rid of Israel. It works both ways. I'm sorry you think every issue is so cut and dried, black and white, but that's not how life really is. Life is about shades of gray.
That's something that growing a little older teaches most people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next