Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates Empty
PostSubject: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:31 pm

If you're following the news about ISIS, which now calls itself the Islamic State, you might think you've mistakenly clicked on a historical story about barbarians from millennia ago.

In a matter of months, the group seized territory in both Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic caliphate, celebrating its own shocking slaughter along the way.

"I don't see any attention from the rest of the world," a member of the Yazidi minority in Iraq told the New Yorker. "In one day, they killed more than two thousand Yazidi in Sinjar, and the whole world says, 'Save Gaza, save Gaza.'"
http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/07/world/meast/stopping-isis/index.html

ISIS has targeted members of numerous minority groups in the region, including Christian nuns, Turkmen and Shabaks, according to Human Rights Watch.

Children are dying, wheres is your outrage?

Last edited by *~Tree~* on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:35 pm

I don't think anyone is NOT outraged by ISIS.

Why do you think anyone would condone what they are doing?

Oh, I forgot. We are "Islamicists" if we question the things Israel does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:35 am

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates WO-AT297_IRAQ_o_G_20140807114208

This is a map of where these violent mass murderers have now taken over. marching through streets, chopping off heads, shooting in firing lines dozens at a time to put in mass graves, killing Christians and anyone who refuses to convert to islam.

it is THESE people who are wanting and creating a world caliphate. They even claim it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/isis-threatens-america-we-will-raise-the-flag-of-allah-in-the-white-house/

It is these same people who are attacking the jews.

If you do not understand what is going on over there then you are in need of serious conscious check.

and no otter, I DO NOT see the same outrage about this as you two are for the hamas/pals. But I know why. Bigotry is bred.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:44 am

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-goldberg-israel-gaza-20140715-column.html
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:20 am

I believe everybody here is abhorred about the ISIS killings, Tree. And surely, we are saddened by the loss of innocent lives being lost in Gaza.

Why is the world crying outrage over so many lives being lost in Gaza and little outrage about the victims of ISIS? I think the difference is, for lack of a better word, conscience.

Even though Israel puts on a hardened face and can be brutally efficient in attacking it's enemies, Israel listens to it's main ally, the U.S.A., and to the world's leaders. It is not a puppet of the U.S., but pressure was surely brought to bear on them, and I think this pressure had an effect. They could have wiped Gaza completely off the map, killing everybody there, but they didn't.

ISIS, on the other hand, has proved that they have no conscience. They are killing everybody and they don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it. Public outrage over ISIS has no effect. The only thing that they respect is military might. You don't see them attacking Israel or Russia, do you?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 am

Eric wrote:
I believe everybody here is abhorred about the ISIS killings, Tree.   And surely, we are saddened by the loss of innocent lives being lost in Gaza.

Why is the world crying outrage over so many lives being lost in Gaza and little outrage about the victims of ISIS?  I think the difference is, for lack of a better word, conscience.

Even though Israel puts on a hardened face and can be brutally efficient in attacking it's enemies, Israel listens to it's main ally, the U.S.A., and to the world's leaders.  It is not a puppet of the U.S., but pressure was surely brought to bear on them, and I think this pressure had an effect.  They could have wiped Gaza completely off the map, killing everybody there, but they didn't.

ISIS, on the other hand, has proved that they have no conscience.  They are killing everybody and they don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it.  Public outrage over ISIS has no effect.  The only thing that they respect is military might.  You don't see them attacking Israel or Russia, do you?

It's sad when there are some that can't seem to identify or accept that there is pure evil... Agree...Israel showed great restraint in their dealings with these terrorists...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 am

Eric wrote:
I believe everybody here is abhorred about the ISIS killings, Tree.   And surely, we are saddened by the loss of innocent lives being lost in Gaza.

Why is the world crying outrage over so many lives being lost in Gaza and little outrage about the victims of ISIS?  I think the difference is, for lack of a better word, conscience.

Even though Israel puts on a hardened face and can be brutally efficient in attacking it's enemies, Israel listens to it's main ally, the U.S.A., and to the world's leaders.  It is not a puppet of the U.S., but pressure was surely brought to bear on them, and I think this pressure had an effect.  They could have wiped Gaza completely off the map, killing everybody there, but they didn't.

ISIS, on the other hand, has proved that they have no conscience.  They are killing everybody and they don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about it.  Public outrage over ISIS has no effect.  The only thing that they respect is military might.  You don't see them attacking Israel or Russia, do you?

I agree eric. Israel could have wiped those people off the map a long time ago. But what did they do? they gave up gaza, they gave up the west bank. They provided them with services etc.

And here we have a real life genocide going on and hardly any screaming.

People may not like this and they can call me a war monger, I don't care. But the islamist need to be put to ruin. And that comes with innocent casualties because of the types of tactics they use.

and according to ISIS , palistiniian authority and Israel security forces, ISIS IS in gaza.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4392/isis-gaza

either way, ISIS, Hamas all the same to me.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:55 am

For what it is worth.....ISIS is not just an Iraqi or Middle East problem. They should have been taken out a year ago before obtaining a massive supply of weapons and money. The US has a stake in this situation and our involvement is critical. Israel and Saudi will be the next ISIS target...... and then the US.

Terrorists disguised as Hispanics have been found crossing our Mexican US border.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
For what it is worth.....ISIS is not just an Iraqi or Middle East problem. They should have been taken out a year ago before obtaining a massive supply of weapons and money. The US has a stake in this situation and our involvement is critical. Israel and Saudi will be the next ISIS target...... and then the US.

Terrorists disguised as Hispanics have been found crossing our Mexican US border.

So someone didn't pay attention to the problem...say like when Syria began to deteriorate?....Think the strategy was lead from behind...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

So someone didn't pay attention to the problem...say like when Syria began to deteriorate?....Think the strategy was lead from behind...  

When the rebels in Syria targeted Christians.....should have been a tip-off.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:33 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The reasoning there was that no involvement because  it was a civil war even though we called for the ouster of the leader of Syria...Now it's a larger problem infecting throughout the Middle East...

Understand the logic of not becoming the world's police but when leaders of other nations and the Pope call for 'action' because of the genocide taking place...WHO are they speaking to?.... Europe has been non-existent on these issues so who exactly are they expecting to step up and do what is needed to be done?... When the U.S. voids it's role as leader of the free world...there is turmoil and areas deteriorate rapidly...Now that we are engaged we are accepting the responsibility of hundreds or thousands that have been/are victims of this terrorist organization...As someone else has pointed out there's only one thing these animals understand and the US should provide them with plenty...

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 am

Amen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:58 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:

It's sad when there are some that can't seem to identify or accept that there is pure evil... Agree...Israel showed great restraint in their dealings with these terrorists...

I can accept that there is "pure evil" because I've known people who I considered heartless. But I've never met a child that is pure evil. We don't start out that way. And it's the deaths of children that the world is concerned about. I don't see that as a bad thing at all.
Most people can understand that the children of Gaza were not responsible for Hamas or for the attacks on Israel, yet they were dying in record numbers.

Human beings can have empathy for children without condoning what their parents or families may be doing.That simply makes sense and I don't know why people give warfare such a pass just because two countries want to fight each other. WE have to care that innocents die.
Otherwise, we can become pure evil ourselves.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:04 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

The reasoning there was that no involvement because  it was a civil war even though we called for the ouster of the leader of Syria...Now it's a larger problem infecting throughout the Middle East...

Understand the logic of not becoming the world's police but when leaders of other nations and the Pope call for 'action' because of the genocide taking place...WHO are they speaking to?.... Europe has been non-existent on these issues so who exactly are they expecting to step up and do what is needed to be done?... When the U.S. voids it's role as leader of the free world...there is turmoil and areas deteriorate rapidly...Now that we are engaged we are accepting the responsibility of hundreds or thousands that have been/are victims of this terrorist organization...As someone else has pointed out there's only one thing these animals understand and the US should provide them with plenty...

Animals ?...who armed and trained them ? The US did....sure we got tired of hearing the word Al-Qaeda so we changed it to ISIS but it's our old gang we use to keep the war profit machine running....Yes they are evil and brutal and provide the perfect monster to scare the support up the Pentagon needs...I bet they are taking babies out of incubators right now.....

Thankfully, anyway we can get back to the only thing we produce well...death and destruction..oh and euphemisms , Peacekeeping, friendly fire, surgical strikes,...
Thank you Mr. Kissinger for extending our reason to fight under a thing called "National Interest". Now if it seems to benefit "America" we can go to war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yep. actually they didn't seem to mind the Christians getting killed. Im not sure what changed obamas mind all of a sudden. I wonder if it has something to do with the yazidi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:08 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Animals ?...who armed and trained them ? The US did....sure we got tired of hearing the word Al-Qaeda so we changed it to ISIS but it's our old gang we use to keep the war profit machine running....Yes they are evil and brutal and provide the perfect monster to scare the support up the Pentagon needs...I bet they are taking babies out of incubators right now.....

Thankfully, anyway we can get back to the only thing we produce well...death and destruction..oh and euphemisms , Peacekeeping, friendly fire, surgical strikes,...
Thank you Mr. Kissinger for extending our reason to fight under a thing called "National Interest". Now if it seems to benefit "America" we can go to war.

Let me get this right according to you.

The deaths in Israel are jews fault and the deaths by isis is Americans fault.

Perhaps you need to go visit a islam recruitment center.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:21 am

Stalin and his Zionist buddies killed millions of Christians in the great purge....you must have missed that...Don't worry when the Zionists get done wiping out the Muslim Hordes they will finish the job on Christians...you can be sure of that.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Let me get this right according to you.

The deaths in Israel are jews fault and the deaths by isis is Americans fault.

Perhaps you need to go visit a islam recruitment center.

Here's a new concept for you which is used to deceive us into supporting all manner of things....

Controlled opposition ..a group created to present resistance to a force allowing the force to advance it's objective under false pretense. Essentially, controlled opposition = actor.

Nixon used to put hecklers in his audience for which he had a prepared comeback during his stump speeches....it's an old ruse that the sheeple fall for all the time. The Leaders of ISIS know they are controlled opposition but the rank and file just follow orders to rape and pillage...no different than Hamas , it's leadership hides in a hole while it's pawns are ordered to attack with mortars to justify retaliation....wake up sleepyhead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:34 am

I'm not living in the times of Stalin

I'm living now and now we have insane Muslim terrorist going around chopping people heads off and commuting genocide and you want to worry about history

The Islamist need to be stopped now. After that we will worry about history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:37 am

Teo , obviously you gave a problem with the simple reLity that there actually us a bunch of radicle murdering Muslims who want to install a world wide caliphate

This is not a conspiracy teo. It's a fact
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:

I can accept that there is "pure evil" because I've known people who I considered heartless. But I've never met a child that is pure evil. We don't start out that way. And it's the deaths of children that the world is concerned about. I don't see that as a bad thing at all.
Most people can understand that the children of Gaza were not responsible for Hamas or for the attacks on Israel, yet they were dying in record numbers.

Human beings can have empathy for children  without condoning what their parents or families may be doing.That simply makes sense and I don't know why people give warfare such a pass just because two countries want to fight each other. WE have to care that innocents die.
Otherwise, we can become pure evil ourselves.

Israel is protecting their children.....so innocent civilians do not die. The iron dome is working well and Israel has done everything possible to shield there people from the continued strikes. Israel has issued numerous and continuous warnings to the civilians in Gaza regarding Israeli strikes.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. They are the ones who do not give a damn about innocent children and civilians. They fire from schools, hospitals, mosques and large civilian populated areas in the Gaza Strip. Hamas is turning civilian buildings into terror sites, it forces the people of Gaza into the line of fire...they are nothing more than human shields.

What a shame so many have been emotionally and morally brainwashed by Hamas.....failure to see the Hamas strategy is nothing more than stupidity and a strong desire to blame Israel.

As for evil people....I have seen my share and I don't want any part of them.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 am

Oh my! chopping peoples heads off...so we lose ours and say do whatever you want with whatever you want....it's called herd mentality ...they panic the herd with gruesome images or loud noises and then stampede them in whatever direction they need to go. The Plains Indians used to acquire buffalo that way by stampeding them over a cliff and killing them then dressing out the carcass in the valley below....The pentagon has already stampeded the sheepish American people into trillions of dollars of debt and feeding our children into unending wars...are we really all that stupid ?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:45 am

You are all being played like a fiddle by the war propaganda machine run by the Zionists...you deserve what's coming here...hell it's already here just hasn't ramped up to full power yet...enjoy your servitude sheeples.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 am

Good old iron dome...great commercial for the sales department...the Zionists will make a fortune on the new and improved model....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am

I guess we just ought to let ISIS take over the Middle East and kill everybody that don't fit into their mold.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Screw all those other people.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates Empty

Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next