Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:57 pm

I certainly do not understand your logic! Children are not dying just on your TV, in Gaza. More children are dying (slaughter unmercifully) in Iraq at the hands of the Islamic militants. Perhaps you need to change the channel so you can have a realistic point of view.

BTW if Israel wanted to kill every single person in Gaza, like you think.....they could have already done so. Instead they are sending warnings to the citizens to move away from target areas.

Children of Iraq.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481
Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
I certainly do not understand your logic!  Children are not dying just on your TV, in Gaza. More children are dying (slaughter unmercifully) in Iraq at the hands of the Islamic militants. Perhaps you need to change the channel so you can have a realistic point of view.

BTW if Israel wanted to kill every single person in Gaza, like you think.....they could have already done so. Instead they are sending warnings to the citizens to move away from target areas.

Children of Iraq.

Oh Good Lord. Yes, I know they are dying in reality and you know I know it. Our government cannot influence the ISIS group that is invading Iraq. They wouldn't be invading Iraq had we not put Saddam Hussein down, by the way, which was the actions of a president you liked. All you folks that supported the Iraq war in the first place are now on here blaming Obama for the outcome that was predicted by a lot of people like me way back when it started. It must be tough to have been so wrong for so long, huh?

We cannot be an influence on ISIS but we can be an influence on Israel. We can advise them, because they are our allies, to  stop the KILLING OF SOME CHILDREN at least. It seems to have stopped for the moment but our resupplying Israel with our weaponry and then paying for it with money we gave to Israel as foreign aid needs to stop. Rand Paul is absolutely right on this issue. And of course Israel isn't going to kill everyone in Gaza because they wouldn't have a friend left on the planet if they did that. That's nothing to pat them on the back about. They are simply using logic.

I listen to the national network news, thank you very much. Usually NBC.  I don't flit around my TV dial looking for a news channel that agrees with my viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Influence ISIS? Good grief!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:22 pm

That's exactly WHY I said we "CANNOT" influence isis.

I did not say we could.
We can influence Israel because they are our allies and are also in our debt.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Otter wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I certainly do not understand your logic!  Children are not dying just on your TV, in Gaza. More children are dying (slaughter unmercifully) in Iraq at the hands of the Islamic militants. Perhaps you need to change the channel so you can have a realistic point of view.

Children of Iraq.

Oh Good Lord. Yes, I know they are dying in reality and you know I know it. Our government cannot influence the ISIS group that is invading Iraq. They wouldn't be invading Iraq had we not put Saddam Hussein down, by the way, which was the actions of a president you liked. All you folks that supported the Iraq war in the first place are now on here blaming Obama for the outcome that was predicted by a lot of people like me way back when it started. It must be tough to have been so wrong for so long, huh?

We cannot be an influence on ISIS but we can be an influence on Israel. We can advise them, because they are our allies, to  stop the KILLING OF SOME CHILDREN at least. It seems to have stopped for the moment but our resupplying Israel with our weaponry and then paying for it with money we gave to Israel as foreign aid needs to stop. Rand Paul is absolutely right on this issue. And of course Israel isn't going to kill everyone in Gaza because they wouldn't have a friend left on the planet if they did that. That's nothing to pat them on the back about. They are simply using logic.

I listen to the national network news, thank you very much. Usually NBC.  I don't flit around my TV dial looking for a news channel that agrees with my viewpoint.

Well that explains it....you chose a station that is without a doubt Anti-Israel that mirrors your views....completely biased reporting. They start every Israel/Gaza broadcast showing dead bodies of children. Propaganda.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/nbc-joins-al-jazeera-in-anti-israel-propaganda/
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:35 pm

http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres.  Peres  warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us.  "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

-- Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee:  10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

"I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews..... terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen .... I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don't approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country"

-----Sec. of State John Foster Dulles  quoted on p.99 of Fallen Pillars by Donald Neff

The long history of bipartisan Congressional support for Israel led former Secretary of State James Baker to call the Congress "The Little Knesset" after Israel's Knesset (parliament) in Jerusalem.    Congress's embarrassing and unpatriotic display of allegiance to a foreign country that is dependent on American largesse and support is the unknown scandal to the American people.  With the media's strong, biased and sympathetic portrayal of Israel while simultaneously denying any opposing view of Israel or human pictures and stories of the endless suffering of Palestinians, its no wonder that we the American people are so unaware of the true face of Israel.  Thus shockingly but not surprisingly only 4 % of the American people are aware of Israel's 34 year brutal military occupation of the Palestinian people.

Only at times of war and threat upon the U.S. does our Senate ever exhibit the strong  bipartisanship support of America it regularly provides Israel.   Despite our current crisis in airline security, Congressional political bickering continued for weeks between Republicans and Democrats placing American lives at risk while foreign aid to Israel was quick and automatic (about $6 Billion), even at a time the Congress is telling us of budget deficits and lack of money for the unemployed American workers.  As an American I am outraged at the blind historical allegiance our Senators have provided Israel while they neglect many of our pressing domestic issues such as airline security, Social Security and Medicare Reform, Education Reform, Health Insurance for needy Americans, Money for Dilapidated Schools, and Prescription Coverage for our Elderly.  Our Congress operates on the premise that most Americans are disinterested in foreign policy thus they have a vacuum to provide Israel with blank checks and our latest F-16 fighter jets that Israel uses to kill Palestinian civilians.  They depend on our media to keep us uninformed and distracted with Sports, Harry Potter, and scandals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Teo, why do you dispose Jews so much?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:10 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Teo, why do you dispose Jews so much?

Because the Zionists are lying, scheming, murdering POS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Otter wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Children of Iraq.

Well that explains it....you chose a station that is without a doubt Anti-Israel that mirrors your views....completely biased reporting. They start every Israel/Gaza broadcast showing dead bodies of children. Propaganda.

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/nbc-joins-al-jazeera-in-anti-israel-propaganda/

Well I can guarantee you there are more stations around this world like NBC that don't ignore dead children than there are like Fox News that do.  And a FYI, the al jazeera network is known around the world for its journalistic integrity. I don't watch it, even though it is available on cable, but I've read that it has the respect of the news organizations in many, many other countries beside in the Arab world. They won two Peabody awards in 2013 for excellence in broadcasting for documentaries on the Cholera epidemic in Haiti and on American companies hiring foreign subcontractors who are not interested in the safety of workers. Because of the sloppiness of some of these contractors there was a huge fire in Bangladesh in a clothing factory last year that killed scores of people. I'm betting Fox news didn't cover either of those stories at all. They are not an "Islamic propaganda machine" as you would like to think.

Last edited by Otter on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 pm

I wouldn't know what stories Fox news carries. Like I said, you did choose a network that shares your anti- Israel views, even though you denied it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
I wouldn't know what stories Fox news carries. Like I said, you did choose a network that shares your anti- Israel views, even though you denied it.

I watch NBC news because I LIKE BRYAN WILLIAMS.
The network does not have anti-Israeli views.

And you obviously believe you can read my mind.

Just a tip. You can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:47 pm

What is your answer as to why you posted a link from an admitted conservative website to try and prove NBC is biased?
You did not answer that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 am

This is what I am talking about. Some people are more concerned with jews than they are these mass murdering head chopping off muslims. Because this is the head chopping off muslim thread. But the jew topic has spilled onto this thread because they value it more. It makes them angrier than people chopping heads off. how is that humanly possible?

Here, look at this. its muslims chopping off heads. Don't look if you are squeamish. And then tell me exactly how isralies are worse than this and that I should be more concerned with jews than these head chopping monsters.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd9_1407412061

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:14 am

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:38 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

I'm obviously not smart enough to understand this. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:17 am

Frankly, this whole deal is giving me an uneasy feeling like the run up to the 2003 invasion.

Bunch of hype and horror stories, and the media is lapping it all up no questions asked.

These clowns are driving Toyotas for Christ's sake.

Get a grip.

The MIC is beating the war drums mightily, and we can only hope Obama can resist dancing to their rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 am

salalinsky wrote:
Frankly, this whole deal is giving me an uneasy feeling like the run up to the 2003 invasion.

Bunch of hype and horror stories, and the media is lapping it all up no questions asked.

These clowns are driving Toyotas for Christ's sake.

Get a grip.

The MIC is beating the war drums mightily, and we can only hope Obama can resist dancing to their rhythm.

Man, I hope we don't hit that tarbaby again.

The MIC has lined a lot of pockets in Washington, and they now want to sell more bombs, planes and missiles.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:34 am

Obama withdrew all U.S. troops from Iraq instead of negotiating a suitable SOFA agreement. Military advisers, government officials, and Iraqi leaders disagreed with Obama. The reason ......is now unfolding. Diminished American influence, destabilizing the country, and damaged America’s interests in the region. In the past year, these fears became a fact.

Obama's decision was politically motivated , he opposed the war and used it to campaign. He boasted repeatedly that he ended the war...he withdrew all U.S. troops.

Iraq was unprepared and vulnerable. Maintaining our military presence would have been beneficial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Obama withdrew all U.S. troops from Iraq instead of negotiating a suitable SOFA agreement.

Big steaming pile of BS.

Obama tried to negotiate a suitable SOFA agreement, but was stymied by al-Maliki.

But ending the U.S. troop presence in Iraq was an overwhelmingly popular demand among Iraqis, and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki appears to have been unwilling to take the political risk of extending it. While he was inclined to see a small number of American soldiers stay behind to continue mentoring Iraqi forces, the likes of Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on whose support Maliki's ruling coalition depends, were having none of it. Even the Obama Administration's plan to keep some 3,000 trainers behind failed because the Iraqis were unwilling to grant them the legal immunity from local prosecution that is common to SOF agreements in most countries where U.S. forces are based.

http://world.time.com/2011/10/21/iraq-not-obama-called-time-on-the-u-s-troop-presence/
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:45 am

Joani, all that is true.

The arrogance of the Iraqi people is now coming back to bite 'em on the ass. We screwed up the country and all they could think of was getting the "occupiers" out of Iraq as fast as possible.

It isn't all their fault, though. I thought that the elder Bush did the right thing by not marching on Baghdad. We shoulda left Saddam alone but "W" just couldn't resist finishing what his daddy didn't complete.

We made one hell of a mess over there.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

For Obama to actually negotiate an acceptable agreement would have gone against his campaign boasts......are you suggesting Obama is not capable of foreign negotiations?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 am

Hey! You tawkin' to me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:58 am

If people are so for American isolationism, then we shouldn't do it half assed. Stop protecting the pals and Israel

Let the chips fall where they may. Isn't that non intervention?

Can't have it both ways.

And we will just have to deal with the cries for help while we stand by explaining we are not the world police

And strap on our hard face
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:16 am

Eric wrote:
Hey!  You tawkin' to me?

Talkin to Sal. He suggested Obama failed to negotiate an agreement. Of course not in those exact words.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:21 am

In the long haul, it really doesn't matter if we had a SOFA or not.

When we removed Saddam, we unleashed centuries old forces and dynamics that we are incapable of containing.

There's no way to get that genie back into that bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next