Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:54 pm

salinsky wrote:
Of course, there is.

They're sending a message.

They don't give a damn about PR.

I don't think they do Sal. Right now they know we are going to keep supporting them no matter what they do, and their previous allies in Europe have been questioning their actions for years. They can't rely on Europe, but they can always rely on good old Zionist USA.
Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:00 pm

100,s of THOUSANDS of all ages have died from murdering head chopping off islamist. This is no lie or exaggeration to gain support.

But maybe you will get your wish and some more jews will die when the iron dome doesn't work. Or maybe iran will send some bigger missiles. Im sure that will get our panties wet.

hamas is a terrorist organization, you know that right? They are lobbing bombs at Israel daily. I know Israel should just take it. Oh yeah, Israel should just give up Jerusalem and let the muslims have it.

and last but not least. If you think Israel targeted any children on purpose. I just have to shake my head at the kind of people that defend terrorist who use their children as shields and cut peoples heads off over people who are just tired of being bombed daily.

Last edited by *~Tree~* on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Otter, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:
So, Obama gave a feel good speech to the troops while we were exiting an ill-conceived and tragic foreign adventure.

IMPEACH!!

Iraq is no more.

There's Shia territory, Sunni territory, and Kurdish territory.

ISIS is a Sunni militia that is reestablishing Sunni control of traditionally Sunni territory.

They may have larger ambitions, but they ain't goin' nowhere.

Sure they are. They are going to America. Just like no one worried about them in Syria, now look.

Mosques are usually explicitly Sunni or Shia. There are 1,209 mosques in the United States and the nation's largest mosque, the Islamic Center of America, is in Dearborn, Michigan. It caters mainly to the Shia Muslim congregation; however, all Muslims may attend this mosque. It was rebuilt in 2005 to accommodate over 3,000 people for the increasing Muslim population in the region.[89][90] Approximately half (50%) of the religious affiliations of Muslims is Sunni, 16% Shia, 22% non-affiliated and 16% other/non-response.[91] Muslims of Arab descent are mostly Sunni (56%) with minorities who are Shia (19%). Muslims of South Asian descent including Bangladeshis (90%), Indians (82%) and Pakistanis (72%) are mainly Sunni, other groups such as Iranians are mainly Shia (91%).[91] Of African American Muslims, 48% are Sunni, 34% are unaffiliated (mostly part of the Community of W.Deen Mohammed), 16% other (mostly Nation of Islam and Ahmadiyya) and 2% Shia.[91]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

They are not in huts or needing rowboats.

But then again. we can take a non intervention stand. Just do it equally. I am sure you believe in equality?

Chrissy, I know I'm late to join the party, but surely you understand that not all Sunnis, not all Muslims are terrorists. Those are a small population of extremists who are hated by other Muslims, and probably more than we hate them, because they give the rest of them a bad name. It's just like not all Christians are evil hypocrites just because churches like Westboro Baptist Church exist. Same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Riceme, you are way late to this convo, it started back on the "Israel is committing genocide" thread.

That's ok though.

I think Israel has the right to defend itself against islamist who have shot more than 3000 bombs at them in the last few months. Its unfortunate but Israel has bigger bombs and better equipped to fight back. But they have the right to fight back imho.

and as far as islam goes. I do not like the religion of islam. There are many reasons. Look around the world, many if not millions are committing horrendous murders. That religion is also the most oppressive religion on the planet towards women and gays/lesbians. It also does not mesh with our constitution. So for people on the left to defend islamics, is hypocritical of what they say they stand for here in America. This is my position and I stand by it. And given the fact that we HAVE had people of that religion committing murder and attacks in THIS country, My suspicion is warranted. Not that I need a excuse to not like that religion, because I can just not like it if I choose to. Just like atheist don't like Christians etc etc etc or like how leftist scream about right wing religious zealot republicans.

I tried to draw attention to a REAL GENOCIDE and to the people I was debating at the time were uninterested. It garnered very little outrage. but yet jews shooting back when they are attacked gained a lot of outrage.

This is my position I believe fully. Other than that unless you have something to add to the 3 threads we have gone through over it, I don't know what else to say. Because My position wont change. No matter who doesn't like it. If people who call themselves or who have ever called themselves my friend/s do not like my position and wish to hate me over it, that will have to be how it is. Because this is who I am, this is what I believe.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:53 pm

I don't care if you like Islam or not. Christians have and do commit murder and horrible atrocities all the time. That does not mean that they represent all or any other Christians. It only means that they're whack-jobs. Same goes for Jews. Same goes for Muslims, etc., etc., etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:57 pm

And?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
And?

You don't see the hypocrisy there? Or do you just not care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:21 pm

I see no hypocrisy be aide I admit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Damn cell phone . Lol
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
I see no hypocrisy be aide I admit it

Say what now?? Spellcheck got your tongue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:32 pm

I'm sorry you dont like the fact I don't like Islamist and people who practice that religion.

But facts are, it's not Christians or Jews all over the world chopping off heads and oppressing women

I suppose your also angry that Jews are defending themselves?

And that Jews defending themselves is worse than Islamist attacking people all Over the place.

Do tell us your position. I've shared mine way too many times already
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:47 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
I'm sorry you dont like the fact I don't like Islamist and people who practice that religion.

But facts are, it's not Christians or Jews all over the world chopping off heads and oppressing women

I suppose your also angry that Jews are defending themselves?

And that Jews defending themselves is worse than Islamist attacking people all Over the place.

Do tell us your position. I've shared mine way too many times already

Again, I don't care if you like Islamists or not. I have no emotional investment in that at all. I was merely trying to get you to see the hypocrisy in it by pointing out that pretty much every other religion has also committed murder and atrocity. Just because it isn't front page news at this moment doesn't make it any less real.

And no, I am absolutely not angry that the Jews are defending themselves. They *should* defend themselves. Why would you say that, and when have I ever said anything to make you think that I thought that? I'll tell you when: Never. Ever.

My "position" is that just because some Islamist extremists are committing horrendous atrocities, that does not make all Islamists bad people. I might not believe in what they believe in -- and hell, I might even think it's weird -- but they have just as much right to their beliefs as I do to mine, so long as they aren't hurting anyone by practicing that belief system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Riceme, there is not another religion on this planet right now that is committing the horrendous murders that islamist are doing.

There is not another religion on this planet that is as oppressive as islam is to women and gays and children

Jews are not doing it

Christians are not doing it

Do not expect me to respect this religion or anyone who is practicing it. Its just not going to happen.

and I am glad you think its ok that jews are defending themselves. Others in this topic before did not feel that way.

And I have already told you and explained to the best of my capability how I feel about islam and those who practice it. This situation is not one murder here or there. it is a movement.

I'm sorry you can not understand my position. But my position wont change until the good islamist stop all the shit going on in the world. Until then, I really cant tell them apart. You don't know till they come at ya. sorry
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Well, I cannot agree with your beliefs, but that's okay. And please, don't say you're sorry... you should never feel sorry for believing in something... doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees with you, who thinks you're right or wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:33 pm

riceme wrote:
Well, I cannot agree with your beliefs, but that's okay. And please, don't say you're sorry... you should never feel sorry for believing in something... doesn't matter who agrees or disagrees with you, who thinks you're right or wrong.

Smile 
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:55 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
riceme wrote:

Smile 

Kumbaya, sister.

flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates   GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GENOCIDE BY ISLAMIST....... and not much said by our forum compassionates
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5