Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:07 am

I also believe in shades of gray but I attempt to weigh the shades.  Israel for instance is 100% responsible for moving into Palestine by force in 1948 hence that makes it black and white. No shade of gray who started the mess.  Israel has since amoeba like swallowed more and more palestinian territory. Whoops the only shade of gray is that Palestinians were selfish enough to resist the Zionist taking of the formally palestinian lands.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:17 am

Funny how the same person can support Russia taking back the land from soviet union by force but not Israel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:19 am

Otter I am adult and I know all about the 50 shades of gray
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 am

The Zionists were never Jews they had no historical right to the land. They are just a cowbird squatting in someone else's nest. Real Jews hate the Zionists for trying to subvert the will of god himself.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:22 am

Israel used to allow that arab population easy commute into their country to work and live. I'm no big fan of Israel... but they are not the sole provocateur in that conflict... and as long as palestinians keep electing hamas to head govt nothing will change. Their tactics would be viewed much differently if the conflict were against another country. Israel deserves much of the criticism it receives... but I see that as separate from the conflict with religious extremists... including the desire of muslims to create a caliphate. Terrorism targets civilians... it is the height of hypocrisy for them to claim an injured status when civilians they exploit are collaterally disaffected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:26 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The Zionists were never Jews  they had no historical right to the land.  They are just a cowbird squatting in someone else's nest. Real Jews hate the Zionists for trying to subvert the will of god himself.

I really don't want to hear your Zionist shit.

Lets just make this as simple as possible.

People living there in Israel have terrorist lobbing bombs at them daily. Those people are islamist who want a Islamic caliphate. Negotiations have failed for decades. They use their own as human shields and teach their children via cartoon tv to kill jews.

I can bet you if someone started lobbing more than 3000 bombs at you in less than 6 months on your property, youd run out of your fema hut wanting something done about it.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:29 am

That's like saying a bur under a horses saddle finally produces a callous And the horse should just accept it. If someone moved into my bedroom I would not like it and if it was obvious their aim was to move me out of the house in a deliberate manner they might have to deal with my anger.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:31 am

You don't want any to hear Zionist shit well you are responding to the wrong poster. Zionists are without a doubt the cancer of the world and have caused more death and destruction than probably any other force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:35 am

The state of Israel is well documented

Maybe you need to read the bible more
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 am

God destroyed the temple in ad 70. He effectively disinherited the Jews they rejected his son and were left rejected themselves. Now they serve Satan as far as I can see. Zionists are state worshippers they are not godly in any manner. N
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:40 am

Sorry teo, but your conspiracy theories are not going to cut it with this topic

Islamist are the terrorist and what's weird and I can not believe it you claim to be a Christian and are doing the work for Islam

Muhamed is proud of you
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:46 am

This ain't a football game. I am not picking a side. There is only right and wrong. I have Been listening to the Palestinian conflict since 1968 . It is tiresome to hear the same old BS year after year and listen to the brainwashed Americans defend a bunch of hate filled Zionists. Muslims are nothing special to me just more deluded people stumbling through this life..... A lot like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:48 am

The name Palestine originated from the Greek word pronounced Palaistina, which is derived from the Hebrew word pronounced pel-eh-sheth, meaning land of the Philistines (one of the most famous of whom was Goliath). The original word referred only to a small coastal territory corresponding to what is today Gaza, never to all of the land of Jacob, who God renamed Israel.
David and Goliath The definition of Palestine was first expanded when the conquering Romans (see Ancient Empires - Rome) used the name Syria Palaestina during the second century before Christ. They used it to designate the southern portion of the province of Syria, which then took in Judea, including Jerusalem.

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2003/20030609.htm

I'm not stumbling through life.

You are just LOST
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:49 am

No I was lost but Jesus found me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
No I was lost but Jesus found me.  

Sure.

That's why you defend the evil hamas terrorist. Islamist

Islamist who right now committing GENOCIDE on Christians all over the middle east. But yet, your concern is with Israel who is protecting itself from ISLAMIST lobbing bombs at their people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:17 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
 No one said anything about 50 shades of gray. I didn't read that piece of trash, did you?
There are probably many more than 50 shades when considering morality or immorality, goodness or pure evil.
We all exist someplace in the middle.

And so, by the way, does the State of Israel.
Just the same as does the good old US of A.

You don't see beyond a certain viewpoint Tree, and it kind of limits discussions with you.
It's not that us liberals (sorry Teo, I know you are not a liberal) don't want to debate you, it's simply that you aren't able to see any other side but your own so it is a futile gesture. The truth can hit you in the head and you refuse to recognize it.
After awhile folks just get tired and quit trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
 No one said anything about 50 shades of gray. I didn't read that piece of trash, did you?
There are probably many more than 50 shades when considering morality or immorality, goodness or pure evil.
We all exist someplace in the middle.

And so, by the way, does the State of Israel.
Just the same as does the good old US of A.

You don't see beyond a certain viewpoint Tree, and it kind of limits discussions with you.
It's not that us liberals (sorry Teo, I know you are not a liberal)  don't want to debate you, it's simply that you aren't able to see any other side but your own so it is a futile gesture. The truth can hit you in the head and you refuse to recognize it.
After awhile folks just get tired and quit trying.

otter. All my view points are not conservative. I think for myself. this has always caused a problem with debate with me. Not because I don't give up. I have over the years changed positions on MANY things. But that I not important unless I change position on EVERY THINGS to some.

This situation is a very simple thing. 3000 bombs just in 6 months shot at Israel and yet you blame Israel for firing bombs back all because their bombs are bigger. And yet you blame Israel because they have technology that can see where bombs come from. And that it is bad because not enough people are dying in Israel for you to justify fighting back. Its idiocracy at its best.

I will stand here tall and strong in my conviction that anyone is a LIAR who says they would tolerate 3000 bombs being lobbed at us in this and before they demanded bombs go back.

You call me unreasonable. It is not me who is unreasonable. You want people to withhold retaliation to a point that you yourself can not even do.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Let me be brutally honest religiously speaking. Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, and all other religions that are not Christ centered are not only useless but an insult to God himself. God sends his only son to die for mankind yet mankind rejects him and decides god better just like whatever they decide to offer him. Organized Christian religion can easily fall into the same mindset and become entertainment centered..Sad to say that all this fighting is religiously centered when in reality it's about power and land..
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:36 pm

All those 3000 rockets added together probably don't do the damage of one sortie of the IAF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
All those 3000 rockets added together probably don't do the damage of one sortie of the IAF.

well, I guess its ok to lob bombs at people as long as they are small. Too bad the are not bigger like you and hamas want.

You are a hypocrite because you would not tolerate what you ask of israel

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Let me be brutally honest religiously speaking. Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, and all other religions that are not Christ centered are not only useless but an insult to God himself. God sends his only son to die for mankind yet mankind rejects him and decides god better just like whatever they decide to offer him. Organized Christian religion can easily fall into the same mindset and become entertainment centered..Sad to say that all this fighting is religiously centered when in reality it's about power and land..

King James Bible

Mourning Turned to Joy

(Matthew 2:16-18)

1At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.

2Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

4Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.

5Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.

6For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.

7For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.

8Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.

9They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

10Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.

11For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.

12Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

13Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.

14And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.

15Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

16Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

17And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

18I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God.

19Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.

20Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD.

21Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

22How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

23Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.

24And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they that go forth with flocks. 25For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. 26Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.

27Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 28And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.

29In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.

30But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

A New Covenant

31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

38Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. 39And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 40And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever

I could go on.............
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Israel forces Palestinians into ghettos not fit for rats and they fight back and you can't see the cause ?..deluded you are..
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Yes you could go on showing your ignorance.....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Here I can sling verses with the best...

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?[a] 4 Have you experienced[b] so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”[c]

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”[d] 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”[e] 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”[f] 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”[g] 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”[h] 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
The Law and the Promise

15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”[i] meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.
Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yes you could go on showing your ignorance.....

I don't have ignorance.

I have simple loved logic.

Somewhere along the line you have become deluded by conspiracy about the jews.Just like hitler, the romans and the islamist of today.

You under rate simple logic teo

Just because someone fires missiles at you that don't always kill you and they do it while hiding behind their own children does not give them pass to keep you living in those terroristic conditions forever.

Your problem is you are obviously so brainwashed in your hatred for jews you can not see how you have become a tool for islam.

what a shame.

go back inside your fema hut. The jews are coming but don't worry the islamist will save you. KNeel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.   Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genocide okay: as long as we do it says Israeli.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next