Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?

Go down 
+6
koolkat
Jake92
hallmarkgrad
nochain
mediawatcher
Eric
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:51 am

koolkat wrote:
It's time for you to realize more Americans like Obama than not. He was reelected by more than 5 million votes and all the insults in the world are not going to change that. Move on,man. You're stuck and stagnating.

You may want to check recent job performance numbers for the cowh prior to making that statement.... There seems to be some buyers remorse on the part of some that supported him....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:06 am

mediawatcher wrote:
koolkat wrote:
It's time for you to realize more Americans like Obama than not. He was reelected by more than 5 million votes and all the insults in the world are not going to change that. Move on,man. You're stuck and stagnating.

You may want to check recent job performance numbers for the cowh prior to making that statement.... There seems to be some buyers remorse on the part of some that supported him....

Yea, I wonder when approval numbers in the 40's started indicating "more Americans like Obama than not"? I guess facts aren't the strong suit for LIV's.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/02/obama-rating-presidents_n_5551102.html
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:09 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Yea, I wonder when approval numbers in the 40's started indicating "more Americans like Obama than not"? I guess facts aren't the strong suit for LIV's.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/02/obama-rating-presidents_n_5551102.html

If the huff&puff post reports those numbers....it ain't good....Even Jimmy Carter is happier...
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:41 am

So? I'm sure there's more voter remorse on the side of the republicans especially after the govt. shutdown. Means nothing. If an election were held today Obama would win again. Tough to swallow that pill, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

koolkat wrote:
So? I'm sure there's more voter remorse on the side of the republicans especially after the govt. shutdown. Means nothing. If an election were held today Obama would win again. Tough to swallow that pill, isn't it?

What you fail to understand is I don't like ANYONE holding office right now. They haven't been doing their jobs and I wouldn't vote for anyone that is currently in office. I'm not blinded by party loyalty or whatever you want to call it and am unable to ignore facts just because I don't want to face them............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:30 am

Oh Jeez-are we on the Obama schtick again? Give it up,Boys. Ain't nothing going to change by whining about it. He's the Prez for the next two years.LOL!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:37 am

You assume there will be a next 2 years for this country....looks grim...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 am

koolkat wrote:

Where do you get the facts to support that statement about the election?...If approval ratings are in the low 40's that doesn't support that statement.... Now whether polls are accurate and/or anyone agrees there is certainly proof that there is much unhappiness with the cowh and congress...

Just for the record there should be much anger directed towards congress (both parties) and hope that comes through in the midterm elections...neither party should feel real proud of their job performance...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:52 am

dreamsglore wrote:
Oh Jeez-are we on the Obama schtick again? Give it up,Boys. Ain't nothing going to change by whining about it. He's the Prez for the next two years.LOL!

Now that's funny!!!!! You still whine about a guy that's been OUT of office for years. At least we're current. ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:42 am

nochain wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:

Now that's funny!!!!! You still whine about a guy that's been OUT of office for years. At least we're current. ROFLMAO

That poster would do the same thing on the 'other' forum so guess that means to get ready for the return of the drive-by posts that really offer no discussion... Once again it's acceptable in the minds of some to be critical and then turn around and they criticize.... Do as I say not as I do mentality?.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:04 am

How old are you you two? Are you having signs of dementia? Why do you keep confusing me w/ Fltex? I don't bash Bush. I bash the repugs as a whole. There's no discussing w/ ya'll. All you do is insult Obama all day w/ propaganda you pickup at Fox News. Now if you had some interesting stuff to discuss it would be different but insults get old after awhile and have no real substance.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:10 am

dreamsglore wrote:
How old are you you two? Are you having signs of dementia? Why do you keep confusing me w/ Fltex? I don't bash Bush. I bash the repugs as a whole. There's no discussing w/ ya'll. All you do is insult Obama all day w/ propaganda you pickup at Fox News. Now if you had some interesting stuff to discuss it would be different but insults get old after awhile and have no real substance.

Please have someone read the link above to you - it's from the the HUffPo, hardly Fox. The truth is not propaganda but since the truth doesn't fit your one sided agenda you ignore it. Are you related to floridatexan?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 am

nochain wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:

Please have someone read the link above to you - it's from the the HUffPo, hardly Fox. The truth is not propaganda but since the truth doesn't fit your one sided agenda you ignore it. Are you related to floridatexan?

LOL!!!!!.... Some things never change they just continue!....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:24 am

Oh you don't post Fox News trash? It's all propaganda. Very little truth at all.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:28 am

dreamsglore wrote:
Oh you don't post Fox News trash? It's all propaganda. Very little truth at all.

WOW.... the sweet poster romance between 'nochain' and 'dg' continues...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:34 am

Yeah, he slunk off the other forum cause it got too much for him.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 am

mediawatcher wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:

That's a person even a retarded dog couldn't like.....no substance at all just tooting the same little horn over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:03 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
dreamsglore wrote:

That's a person even a retarded dog couldn't like.....no substance at all just tooting the same little horn over and over and over.

Or Will Rogers.....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm

It's NOT ALL Obama, but SOME stinking politicians in BOTH parties.. WHAT exactly has Harry Reid done for the average voter of Rhode Island, Florida, or any of the other states??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Harry Reid has no jurisdiction over Fl,Rhode Island or any states other than Nevada.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:08 pm

dreamsglore wrote:
Harry Reid has no jurisdiction over Fl,Rhode Island or any states other than Nevada.

Being that he is the Senate Majority Leader, he has more influence than your average Senator.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 pm

He always has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Reid has influence over the Democratic party. He has no influence over the repugs.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:35 am

Jake92 wrote:
It's NOT ALL Obama, but SOME stinking politicians in BOTH parties..  WHAT exactly has Harry Reid done for the average voter of Rhode Island, Florida, or any of the other states??  

There's a reason that poll numbers are low for the cowh and even lower for congress...Maybe after Nov Reid's leadership(?) will be a thing of the past...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:18 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
It's NOT ALL Obama, but SOME stinking politicians in BOTH parties..  WHAT exactly has Harry Reid done for the average voter of Rhode Island, Florida, or any of the other states??  

There's a reason that poll numbers are low for the cowh and even lower for congress...Maybe after Nov Reid's leadership(?) will be a thing of the past...

With Reid his legacy quote will be "that bill is DOA". He is no better or worse than Boehner, they all need to go home. If these politicians don't want to work and accomplish something then they shouldn't get a taxpayer funded paycheck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next