Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?

Go down 
+6
koolkat
Jake92
hallmarkgrad
nochain
mediawatcher
Eric
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
He didn't lose his head so he may have been a deep cover operative....also duty to country ?..what's that? go kill a bunch of poor brown people that have done absolutely nothing to us ? It is so much fun watching their heads explode from a sniper round ....yes brave, patriotic and psychotic....

Brown? Guess you've never been over there. More like caucasian, some with tans. So you wouldn't shoot a terrorist?

Well most would say "terrorist" is a relative term...I am 100% sure our founding fathers were terrorists as far as the Brits were concerned...I am also 100% sure Americans troops are terrorists as far as the Iraqis and Afghans are aware...

Whatever

To equate American troops and the Founding Fathers to 'terrorists' is 100% incorrect and disgusting....

It's only considered "disgusting" here in the states. It's a pretty high percentage opinion in other countries in the world. Remember back when George W Bush was voted the most dangerous person on the planet in a worldwide survey? Bin Laden was still alive back then, but he didn't win the poll.

I certainly don't consider our troops terrorists but I can see where a mother who lost her child in the bombings of Iraq would. Americans seem incapable of walking in anyone else's shoes.   I honestly can't ever understand that.
I think it's because we believe our shoes are so much bigger and better than everybody else's.

BTW, I was very happy to find the Will Rogers quote below to add to all my posts. He is one of my three or four lifetime heroes. If all Americans were like old Will, we wouldn't have any problem with other countries on the planet.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
He didn't lose his head so he may have been a deep cover operative....also duty to country ?..what's that? go kill a bunch of poor brown people that have done absolutely nothing to us ? It is so much fun watching their heads explode from a sniper round ....yes brave, patriotic and psychotic....

Brown? Guess you've never been over there. More like caucasian, some with tans. So you wouldn't shoot a terrorist?

Well most would say "terrorist" is a relative term...I am 100% sure our founding fathers were terrorists as far as the Brits were concerned...I am also 100% sure Americans troops are terrorists as far as the Iraqis and Afghans are aware...

Whatever

To equate American troops and the Founding Fathers to 'terrorists' is 100% incorrect and disgusting....

Remember back when George W Bush was voted the most dangerous person on the planet in a worldwide survey? Bin Laden was still alive back then, but he didn't win the poll.

Surely you can't be referring to that old "poll" by The Wisdom Fund??????? You know, that Pro-Islam "non-profit"?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:36 am

nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You need watch the media more. You honestly don't know homeland security classifies returning troops as the biggest terrorist threat ?

Quite a stretch there. The OLD assessment indicated SOME returning Vets who were having assimilation problems MIGHT be susceptible to recruitment by domestic extremist groups. In any case, when has this administration ever been right about anything?

Which could possibly be the reason for returning vets to attempt to keep quiet about any ptsd problems for fear that they may/could be classified as [possibly] being prone to possible violence ....There were already some politicians that attempted to link this to vets/some vets and gun ownership not just of the recent wars but before this era...This is exactly why many were against doctors intruding with asking if they owned guns during routine exams... Now if there are mental health issues and concerns about harming themselves or others then that would be a legitimate issue.

Would like to know the percentage of returning vets that have been recruited and joined extremist groups.... Sure there have been some instances but to have the government single out and treat vets like this is another example of mistreatment of those that served and protected our freedoms...

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Whatever

Remember back when George W Bush was voted the most dangerous person on the planet in a worldwide survey? Bin Laden was still alive back then, but he didn't win the poll.

Surely you can't be referring to that old "poll" by  The Wisdom Fund??????? You know, that Pro-Islam "non-profit"?

Lol!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Whatever

Surely you can't be referring to that old "poll" by  The Wisdom Fund??????? You know, that Pro-Islam "non-profit"?

Lol!

Imagine terrorists and terrorist supporters voting President Bush the most dangerous person on the planet!... Don't think that should be taken as an insult... A poll by that group and others like them is almost as credible as an msnbc poll...
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:49 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bet he would have deserted from there too.... He's one of the three mentioned...'psychotic'...

Why do you have to insult people? I thought Eric just posted about that?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:58 am

koolkat wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bet he would have deserted from there too.... He's one of the three mentioned...'psychotic'...

Why do you have to insult people? I thought Eric just posted about that?

Whom did I insult?...A deserter?... Is he posting here and offended by my opinion/post?... Nice try though the term 'psychotic' was initially posted by someone else (and no I didn't find that insulting) no more than him possibly being called 'brave or patriotic'...simply agreed that on one of the three terms that were mentioned...

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed!

If you or anyone thinks that was an insult towards 'TEO' need to read it again...
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:10 pm

I thought you were referring to Teo.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:19 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed!

If you or anyone thinks that was an insult towards 'TEO' need to read it again...

I was agreeing to your post.....while on my cell phone.......not about an assumed insult to Teto.

"Imagine terrorists and terrorist supporters voting President Bush the most dangerous person on the planet!... Don't think that should be taken as an insult... A poll by that group and others like them is almost as credible as an msnbc poll..."
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:19 pm

What nation dropped two atomic bombs on a civilian population.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Agreed!

I was agreeing to your post.....while on my cell phone.......not about an assumed insult to Teto.

"Imagine terrorists and terrorist supporters voting President Bush the most dangerous person on the planet!... Don't think that should be taken as an insult... A poll by that group and others like them is almost as credible as an msnbc poll..."

OK... the agreed just came immediately after the allegation...Thanks for the clarification...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
What nation dropped two atomic bombs on a civilian population.

You are aware of the circumstances the bombs were used? History to the best of my memory had the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor and declaring war on the United States... President Truman's actions saved thousands if not millions of lives had the United States invaded Japan...The blame was directly for the actions of Tojo and his aligning himself with Hitler and refusal to surrender...Sadly as in any war innocent lives are lost..Just as the millions that were lost under the reign of terror by Hitler...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

You must not be aware that what you are regurgitating bullshit propaganda . The Japanese were defeated and suing for peace. We had a new toy and wanted to show its capability to the soviets. Many generals and scientists alike were outraged that we used it If it helps you keep the illusions alive in your fantasy go ahead justify it however you must.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You must not be aware that what you are regurgitating   bullshit propaganda . The Japanese were defeated and suing for peace. We had a new toy and wanted to show its capability to the soviets. Many generals and scientists alike were outraged that we used it   If it helps you keep the illusions alive in your fantasy go ahead justify it however you must.  

'TEO' if you are looking to revise history in order to make the United States look like a terrorist or evil nation then there's certainly nothing that I can say to change that if that's what you truly believe...I've been to Pearl Harbor and observed that outline of the Arizona and that certainly did not look like 'bullshit propaganda'....

Can't imagine that President Truman didn't agonize over his decision to order the bombings...the first produced no surrender so then a second strike was ordered.... My 'fantasy' is based on historical records of the events and really have no need to justify anything....what was done needed to be done..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:02 pm

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Whatever

No. I'm referring to the one by the British Newspaper THE GUARDIAN and several polling agencies in countries where the survey was taken.

Once more, here's the link:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/03/terrorism.northkorea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NLy_y0zYRo

I hate to keep doing this but it's just so easy. Oh, I'm sorry. The article says Bush was below Bin Laden. But not by much. And he was ahead of Kim Jung Ill.

Really great company to keep.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Whatever

No. I'm referring to the one by the British Newspaper THE GUARDIAN and several polling agencies in countries where the survey was taken.

I hate to keep doing this but it's just so easy.

I find it amusing that you scraped and scraped to find that! Too bad you don't to facts when you are proven mistaken. Bush ought to frame it. Maybe Oblamer can frame a photo of Putin giving him the finger. Weak or strong? Dangerous or a mouse? Who do you want in charge? We have the mouse right now and look at all the problems that keep escalating around the world.

Found a photo of Oblamers coffee cup

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfezNMdPNvd67neKUF0o_cPjKUOsxpiiaG8UYa-v82QNFGh0sj
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:11 pm

LOL Otter!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Victors write the history. FDR goatee the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. It was not much of a surprise attack seeng how we pulled our useful carriers out of Pearl just prior to the attack and left the now relatively useless battleships to take the hit. Anyway like I said you need your fantasy world where America is spotless keep it. Doesn't change the facts.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Damned iPhone spell correct
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:22 pm

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Whatever

I hate to keep doing this but it's just so easy.

I find it amusing that you scraped and scraped to find that! Too bad you don't to facts when you are proven mistaken. Bush ought to frame it. Maybe Oblamer can frame a photo of Putin giving him the finger. Weak or strong? Dangerous or a mouse? Who do you want in charge? We have the mouse right now and look at all the problems that keep escalating around the world.

Found a photo of Oblamers coffee cup

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfezNMdPNvd67neKUF0o_cPjKUOsxpiiaG8UYa-v82QNFGh0sj

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushismvideos/youtube/bushharmamerica.htm
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Victors write the history.  FDR goatee the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. It was not much of a surprise attack seeng how we pulled our useful carriers out of Pearl just prior to the attack and left the now relatively useless battleships to take the hit. Anyway like I said you need your fantasy world where America is spotless keep it.  Doesn't change the facts.

Got that bunker built yet?

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Conspiracy
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 pm

nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Victors write the history.  FDR goatee the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. It was not much of a surprise attack seeng how we pulled our useful carriers out of Pearl just prior to the attack and left the now relatively useless battleships to take the hit. Anyway like I said you need your fantasy world where America is spotless keep it.  Doesn't change the facts.

Got that bunker built yet?

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Conspiracy

Bunkers are for optimists. With all the willing dimwits, like some posting here that think things will never change there's no reason to be optimistic. I'll just wait and join you all as ground up fertilizer in the new socialist paradise...er communist...er fascist...er...whatever authoritarian death camp they make out of this country .

For months it seemed that a revolution was certain. But instead, slavery seems more likely now. The working class no longer has the physical resistance for a revolution, and the Entente is too strong, and Russia is too weak.
Agnes Smedley
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Teo, you have certainly ramped it up a notch. Because posters don't buy into your thinking, it doesn't make them dimwits. That is a bit offensive.

I even agree with you some of the time. I guess that makes me a half-wit, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next