Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another good thing

Go down 
+3
mediawatcher
nochain
Eric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:34 am

Today is our 35th wedding anniversary!  Unfortunately, I am in P'cola helping some dear friends move to another home, and Christine is in Birmingham working.  Maybe I'll get to drive back and see her tonight... that would be great.

Introduced as a blind date, Christine caught my eye... for good reason.  After 2 weeks, we were living together and in 4 months, we were married... and now it is 35 years later... yowza!

Another good thing Family10

On or about our 20th anniversary with sons Shaun and Nick.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 am

Eric wrote:
Today is our 35th wedding anniversary!  Unfortunately, I am in P'cola helping some dear friends move to another home, and Christine is in Birmingham working.  Maybe I'll get to drive back and see her tonight... that would be great.

Introduced as a blind date, Christine caught my eye... for good reason.  After 2 weeks, we were living together and in 4 months, we were married... and now it is 35 years later... yowza!

On or about our 20th anniversary with sons Shaun and Nick.
Congratulations - I am real close to that milestone myself. Hard to believe....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:30 pm

[quote="Eric"]Today is our 35th wedding anniversary!  Unfortunately, I am in P'cola helping some dear friends move to another home, and Christine is in Birmingham working.  Maybe I'll get to drive back and see her tonight... that would be great.

Congrats...great post
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Congratulations, Eric and Christine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 am

Congratulations Eric and Christine
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 am

Tank yew, tank yew!
Back to top Go down

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 am

Happy late anniversary! Hope you were able to see your bride!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 am

I was! The people I was helping move got most of their stuff moved Friday and Saturday. I had driven down with my trailer from Hoover and we got 4 loads of stuff moved on Friday. They had a moving van on Saturday and had some paid help then.

I stayed in Pensacola to help them move some more on Monday, but when both of them waited around for the cable/internet, phone, and a plumber to come to the new home, with me just sitting at my home in Pensacola (doing nothing), I decided my help wasn't one of their priorities.

I drove back in time for us to have a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant.
Back to top Go down

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:56 am

cheers 
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:49 pm

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another good thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another good thing   Another good thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Another good thing
Page 1 of 1