Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Remember Bergdahl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

PostSubject: Remember Bergdahl?   Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 am

After 3 years he is FINALLY supposed to go to a court martial in October (if his lawyers can't get it delayed again). In my 20 years of service I've never heard of a case taking so long to come to trial. By the time they get him in front of a military jury he could probably retire.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Remember Bergdahl?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:03 am

nochain wrote:
After 3 years he is FINALLY supposed to go to a court martial in October (if his lawyers can't get it delayed again). In my 20 years of service I've never heard of a case taking so long to come to trial. By the time they get him in front of a military jury he could probably retire.

This entire process has been a cluster____!....Just a reminder as to the leader of this goatrope...the fowh and his administration....He hosted the Rose Garden victory lap parade for this deserter/traitor and susan rice went on and added that b___dahl served with 'honor and distinction'....The Army knew from the very beginning that this pos was a deserter and the evidence and statements from those he betrayed reinforced the point----this was political and designed to be a foreign policy accomplishment for the fowh....Five terrorists for this pos!...Great job....Too bad he made it back to the US...
Back to top Go down

Remember Bergdahl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: