Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?

Go down 
+6
koolkat
Jake92
hallmarkgrad
nochain
mediawatcher
Eric
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:32 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
It's NOT ALL Obama, but SOME stinking politicians in BOTH parties..  WHAT exactly has Harry Reid done for the average voter of Rhode Island, Florida, or any of the other states??  

There's a reason that poll numbers are low for the cowh and even lower for congress...Maybe after Nov Reid's leadership(?) will be a thing of the past...

With Reid his legacy quote will be "that bill is DOA". He is no better or worse than Boehner, they all need to go home. If these politicians don't want to work and accomplish something then they shouldn't get a taxpayer funded paycheck.

They have accomplished one thing.... executive orders from the cowh
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 am

What has Nancy Pelosi done for the other states, or for the good of the other people in the country??

I agree it's a few people in BOTH parties, but the rest of the politicians in BOTH parties are letting them get away with it.. WHY won't the other dems do something about Reid, Pelosi and a few others or the rupubs do something about their bad members..
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 am

Pelosi helps herself and her husbands business ventures.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Jake92 wrote:
What has Nancy Pelosi done for the other states, or for the good of the other people in the country??

I agree it's a few people in BOTH parties, but the rest of the politicians in BOTH parties are letting them get away with it..  WHY won't the other dems do something about Reid, Pelosi and a few others or the rupubs do something about their bad members..

Because those in leadership(?) get there by making deals with the others...Curious just what one of them would have to do before some of the others stood up....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

I agree it's a few people in BOTH parties, but the rest of the politicians in BOTH parties are letting them get away with it..  WHY won't the other dems do something about Reid, Pelosi and a few others or the rupubs do something about their bad members..

Because those in leadership(?) get there by making deals with the others...Curious just what one of them would have to do before some of the others stood up....

Hand out fistfulls of money??? That seems to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:58 pm

I just heard on the radio that Obama had discussed the exchange with the top brass at the Pentagon before he went forward with it. They all agreed that we do not leave our soldiers behind, no matter the circumstances of their capture.

That's good enough for me. This is one of the few things Obama has done right lately.

And by the way, approving of his job performance is not the same as "liking Obama." I disapprove of his job performance but he is an extremely likable guy and yes, most Americans still like the first family as people.

I also don't doubt that given the choices we were given in the last two elections, Obama would win again if he could run. The Republican party needs to step up and offer a moderate candidate like John Huntsman and maybe they could compete with the Dems for the presidency again.
Of course, moderate isn't the direction they've been leaning for about the last 35 years or so.

If you Republicans want to know who would scare us Dems to death, you could find someone with Jeb Bush's politics but without the nasty stigma of the Bush name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Jeb is a progressive just like George bush was. Most of you don't see that GW was progressive because your infatuated with the (R) and (D)

GW signed onto the millennium project. look it up

Facts are, our current repubs and des are and have sold the American population out

and in regards t this topic subject. The guy was a traitor just like 99% of those who hold office right now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Jeb is a progressive just like George bush was. Most of you don't see that GW was progressive because your infatuated with the (R) and (D)

Facts are, our current repubs and des are and have sold the American population out

and in regards t this topic subject. The guy was a traitor just like 99% of those who hold office right now

I would disagree with you 100% on your definition of the word progressive. I don't know any progressives that have ever been fans of George W., and certainly the whole staff of the progressive Radio stations on XM Radio detest the man.
But I'll let you claim whatever you want. Here is an excellent definition of what progressives generally think. I can't see George W Bush as advocating very many ideas on the list. In fact, I can't find one that he would agree on. : http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_12640.cfm
If the soldier in question is a traitor, he will be tried for it by our military and punished. That could never happen while he was in enemy hands, could it?

Last edited by Otter on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

I would disagree with you 100% on your definition of the word progressive. I don't know any progressives that have ever been fans of George W., and certainly the whole staff of the progressive Radio stations on XM Radio detest the man.
But I'll let you claim whatever you want.
If the soldier in question is a traitor, he will be tried for it by our military and punished. That could never happen while he was in enemy hands, could it?

Well you can disagree with me all you want. I understand it is hard for people to break away from the (R) (D) nexus.

Facts are, GW signed into law some of the most progressive documents in history.

http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/2013/02/21-millennium-dev-goals-mcarthur

Own your truth without sub letters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Once more, this is the definition of a progressive.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_12640.cfm

One act does not make a person a "progressive" anymore than me agreeing with you on the death penalty makes me a conservative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Otter wrote:
Once more, this is the definition of a progressive.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_12640.cfm  

One act does not make a person a "progressive" anymore than me agreeing with you on the death penalty makes me a conservative.

Well I know it must be a shock to find out the BUSHES are "progressive" new world order smucks. Sorry silent 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

What evidence is there this guy is a traitor? A deserter is one thing. A traitor is a whole nother animal. Throwing around serious unproven allegations like that is not only unfair but it's very damaging to someone who was a prisoner of war. It's unconscionable.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:10 am

Progressivism = Govt solutions... enforced by govt. The part about military is funny... when you consider that the most progressive presidents (wilson, fdr) entered us into the world wars... and most of the other extended campaigns. It would be nice if people quit looking at ideological intent and began looking at results.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 am

I read this morning that he will return to active duty in a week or so.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:53 am

Eric wrote:

Unbelievable! Wonder what is behind the scene.....I' m sure he will be watched very closely as he goes through the motions of being a " normal" soldier justifying the trade .

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 am

Eric wrote:

Puked a little when I read that......
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:45 am

Eric wrote:

I'm starting to smell the wee odor of a coverup........not surprised at all. Wouldn't want to embarrass this already embarrassing administration now would we? Just add it to the list.

First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
• First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
• First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to "Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence" (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
• First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (Cool Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
• First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
• First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)

• First President to Use the IRS to "Unfairly Target Political Enemies" as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
• First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
• First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)

• First President to Personally Lobby Senators to Violate Senate Rules and Destroy the Filibuster Through "The Nuclear Option" to Consolidate More Executive Power (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to create his own propaganda news network and "bypass journalists ... [having] developed [his] own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images" (Source: Associated Press)
• First President to Barricade Open-Air Government Monuments During a Partial Government Shutdown (Source: Rep. Steve Stockman)

• First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
• First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
• First President to Issue Unlawful "Recess-Appointments" Over a Long Weekend -- While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session (against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: United States Court of Appeals)

• First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
• First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions" (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
• First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)

• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
• First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act - Source: ABC News)

• First President to Increase Surveillance of American Citizen Under the Patriot Act by 1,000 Percent in Four Years (Source: NBC News)
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)
• First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present" (Source: The New York Times)
• First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)
• First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election. (Source: National Journal)
• First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)

• First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute. (Source: Washington Examiner)
• First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)

• First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)
• First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)
• First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)

• First President to Openly Use the Department of Justice to Intimidate Political Opponents and Threaten Companies to Donate to His Campaign (Source: Peter Schweizer, Extortion)
• First President to Direct His Census Dept. to Make Up Favorable Employment Data In Run-Up to His Reelection Campaign (Source: New York Post)
• First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground (Source: National Review)
• First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government (Source: Reuters)
• First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat (Source: Christian Science Monitor)
• First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)

• First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years (Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)
• First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs (Source: President Obama during an early meeting of his 'Jobs Council')
• First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases (Source: The Hill)
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From Either Party Would Cast a Vote in Favor (Sources: The Hill, Open Market)
• First President Whose Economic Policies Have the Number of Americans on Disability Exceed the Population of New York (Source: CNS News)

• First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to Sue States For Enforcing Immigration Laws Passed by Congress (Source: The Arizona Republic newspaper)
• First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)

• First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers' funds to his union supporters in the UAW (Source: Heritage Foundation)
• First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler (Source: Detroit News)
• First President to Run a Record 5 Straight Years of Deficits for the Disability Trust Fund (Source: CNS)

• First President to Attempt to Bully a Major Manufacturing Company Into Not Opening a Factory in a Right-to-Work State (Boeing's facility in South Carolina - Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (Source: National Electric Reliability Corporation - PDF)
• First President to Have His EPA Repudiated by a Federal Judge for "Overstepping Its Powers" When They Attempted to Shut Down Coal Operations in Appalachia (Source: Huffington Post)
• First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico (Source: Politico)
• First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)
• First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)
• First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)

• First President to Renounce the Monroe Doctrine of National Security in the Western Hemisphere (Source: Wall Street Journal)
• First Nobel Peace Prize Winner to State "I'm Really Good At Killing People" (Regarding His Drone Strikes) (Source: Business Insider)
• First President to Snub the Vatican by Closing U.S. Embassy (Source: Washington Times, "Obama’s call to close Vatican embassy is ‘slap in the face’ to Roman Catholics")
• First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
• First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])

• First President to Insert Himself into White House Biographies of Past Presidents (Source: The New York Times).
• First President to Complete 150 Rounds of Golf in Less Than Five Years in Office (Source: Yahoo! News)

But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:07 am

After reading your very first accusation of Obama- that he was the first president to violate the war powers act- I realized your entire post must surely be a joke.

Ronald Reagan most certainly violated the act with Iran-Contra. Other presidents have done so also.

So I didn't bother to read the rest.

Propaganda doesn't work on informed Americans.

That statement wouldn't even work with a half informed American.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:16 am

Otter wrote:
After reading your very first accusation of Obama- that he was the first president to violate the war powers act- I realized your entire post must surely be a joke.

Ronald Reagan most certainly violated the act with Iran-Contra. Other presidents have done so also.

So I didn't bother to read the rest.

Propaganda doesn't work on informed Americans.

That statement wouldn't even work with a half informed American.

LOL - that didn't take long. BTW, we weren't bombing during the Iran-Contra "affair". Unlike Libya. I wouldn't want you to bother reading the list either, I don't think you could grasp the scope of events - it might give you a headache.

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 4625471022_close20minded_xlarge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 am

Eric wrote:

I can't believe this! How can they send him back? He is not Only a danger to our troops but his life would be in danger as well.

This is stupid beyond belief to send this man back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 am

Here's a longer list for you to read of incidents that have possibly violated the war powers act. Nearly every president seems to have some since the resolution was passed:

Appendix 2. Instances Not Formally Reported to the Congress Under the War Powers Resolution

In some instances where U.S. Armed Forces have been deployed in potentially hostile situations abroad, Presidents did not submit reports to Congress under the War Powers Resolution and the question of whether a report was required could be raised. Representative examples of these instances since 1973 include: (105)

evacuation of civilians from Cyprus in 1974

evacuation of civilians from Lebanon in 1976

Korean DMZ tree-cutting incident of 1976

transport of European troops to Zaire in 1978

dispatch of additional military advisers to El Salvador in 1981

shooting down of two Libyan jets over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981, after one had fired a heat-seeking missile

the use of training forces in Honduras after 1983

dispatch of AWACS to Egypt after a Libyan plane bombed a city in Sudan March 18, 1983

shooting down of two Iranian fighter planes over Persian Gulf on June 5, 1984, by Saudi Arabian jet fighter planes aided by intelligence from a U.S. AWACS

interception by U.S. Navy pilots on October 10, 1985, of an Egyptian airliner carrying hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro

use of U.S. Army personnel and aircraft in Bolivia for anti-drug assistance on July 14, 1986

buildup of fleet in Persian Gulf area in 1987

force augmentations in Panama in 1988 and 1989

shooting down 2 Libyan jet fighters over the Mediterranean Sea on January 4, 1989

dispatch of military advisers and Special Forces teams to Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru, in the Andean initiative, announced September 5, 1989, to help those nations combat illicit drug traffickers

transport of Belgian troops and equipment into Zaire September 25-27, 1991

evacuation of non-essential U.S. government workers and families from Sierra Leone, May 3, 1992

a bombing campaign against Iraq, termed Operation Desert Fox, aimed at destroying Iraqi industrial facilities deemed capable of producing weapons of mass destruction, as well as other Iraqi military and security targets, December 16-23, 1998.

Did you read it? Bet you didn't. It seems like King Ronald had a good many of them. Obama is not the first president to "violate the war powers act." It's almost a presidential tradition.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:31 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
Eric wrote:

I can't believe this! How can they send him back? He is not Only a danger to our troops but his life would be in danger as well.

This is stupid beyond belief to send this man back

A confused young man that should have never been in the military.

A ballet dancer that wanted to join the French Foreign Legion.....he was rejected in Paris.

He joined the U.S. Coast Guard.....released in record time.

Joins the army and walks off.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:35 am

Otter wrote:
Here's a longer list for you to read of incidents that have possibly violated the war powers act. Nearly every president seems to have some since the resolution was passed:

Did you read it? Bet you didn't. It seems like King Ronald had a good many of them. Obama is not the first president to "violate the war powers act." It's almost a presidential tradition.

Unlike you, I have an open mind and read through your little list but rescuing personnel, sending advisers here and there, Clinton tactically bombing a belligerent, and in the case of the shootdowns, military on-scene commanders operating under an approved set of ROE's doesn't quite mesh. But let's remove that line item from my list and call it even anyway, now will you read through it? Of course not.

Got anything else?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:43 am

I don't think I need anything else. Obama has never been convicted of violating the war powers act so the blatant statement that he has done so is no more an absolute truth (as it was posted to seem) than in any of the other instances I've posted about Ford, Reagan, George the First and Clinton.

That makes me suspect the rest of the post to be just there for tools and I'm agin' reading stuff for tools.

I'd ask if all ballet dancers were confused but I don't want to get into that one.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:45 am

It is when you are torn between ballet and joining the French Foreign Legion. The kid was all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?   Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bergdahl Release - Right thing to do?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next