Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pee Wee's request - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:55 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 12 53XJIXt
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:49 am

Get well soon Paige.. I'm sure you're helping mommy take care of her Soph.. What are mommy and daddy doing when they dig up the dirt and pull the weeds and things? I hope they aren't looking for bones that might be buried there.. They already took out at least 25 big bags of leaves and that big green box that they save my poop in that was full of leaves and little branches.. That big green truck came and stole everything in that big green box yesterday.. Then another one took all of the bagsa full of leaves and another one took the big grey box. I wish I could see what else daddy hides in there..

Maybe we can all meet and play one day after Paige feels better.. We can even invite Otter and others if it's OK with you..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Mattie, Paige here. Thank you for the well wishes. I feel like I've been run over by those big green trucks you mention. Sad No more Dr's for me, mommy promised.

She's been trying to give me these pills....GAG! 18 a day! Normally I'm good about my pills but these things are GROSS. They are winding across the room no matter what she tries to hide them in.
Please tell her if you know of any good hiding methods. I'd be so grateful!

Our humans do try to dig up our bones, sadly. Seen it time and again. I learned as I became older and wiser to bury them IN the house. It just seems to work better. Houseplants are good, under pillows, throw rugs and especially behind furniture. Hope that helps.

It would be nice to play together. I've always had a crush on Buddy, but will bow to you if you'd like to love on him. My days are pretty quiet right now with the exception of The Soph who always seems to be underfoot! I hear that's pretty typical of kid sisters, so try to be patient.

Good grief I'm a good girl! Thank you for your wishes.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:33 pm

You're welcome Paige.. My daddy and mommy hid my pills in roast beef, steak, bacon, and meatballs, but I always spit them out.. For the last week, they stopped giving me a pill twice a day, but give me a treat of banana nut bread after I finish eating my food.. They tried feeding me yucky food for the last few days, but got me some veal with rice tonight on the way back from going thru that big hole in Mobile.. Grandpa and his friends sure like me there.. Everybody wants to pet me all of the time.. It would be nice to meet you, soph, Otter, Buddy, and any others too, but nobody ever tells me when they are going to the park to play.. :-((
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:31 am

Mattie, BACON!!!! Yes, I love that idea!

From yucky food to veal? Sounds like bipolar feeding habits! Laughing 

I'm off to tell Mom about the bacon. So far she has learned my spitting distances:

meatballs- 4-6 feet
cheese- 2-3 feet
lunchmeat- dropped to be investigated further
Peanut butter- very poor distance on PB

Bacon, I like it..........thanks!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Iamwritingthisreallyreallyreallyfast'causeMommywon'tletmenearthe'puter.

Gotthat?

Phew....she finally left the room. Now I can use that space key thingy.

Mommy is supposed to be retired and having fun, but she's busier now than she was when she used to sleep and day and leave all night to work somewhere. She says it's a "good" kind of busy, whatever that means. I mean, busy is busy, isn't it?

Paige!!! You look beautifuller than you ever did. I never knew you had a crush on little ol' ME! I am honored and flattered, madam. And I love your new bikini! (But did the top fall off?) I am so glad you are OK....if you weren't, I don't know what I would have done.  Crying or Very sad  Mommy says it looks like you have a pressure bandage on. Like a big Band-Aid that stretches, I guess. Are you still wearing it?

Soph, you are almost as grown-up as your big sis! And you have the cutest little nose....but don't tell Paige I said that!  affraid 

Mattie and Otter, we all need to go play soon! Mommy takes me to the upper park at Bayview. She used to take me to the water, but now she says there are too many big dogs down there, a rippin' and a racin' around. Even though I'm big, too. I think Mommy is afraid she will fall, 'cause one of her best friends had her leg broken down there at that park by an Irish Setter who was chasing a ball. But that was last year, I keep telling Mom, and things change.

Paige, I'll take all the pills in the whole, wide world if only they are wrapped in cheese. I LOVE cheese. I don't know how far I can spit it, 'cause I've never spit it out! And you spit out a MEATBALL? Or your Mom can try wrapping your pills in my newest favorite food, collard greens. Love'em!!!

Hope it won't be so long next time till we talk!

XOXO,
Buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey everybody!!! I got my mommy to take a new picture of me because I didn't like that baby looking one anymore. Don't I look a lot bigger? I weigh over 20 pounds now and mommy says I might be as big as the big brown dog one day. I am sorry to hear that Paige is sick. I wouldn't like that big old band aid around my tummy either. I'd be scared I might get a rash underneath it. The big brown dog has a rash right next to the faucet on his tummy right now and he scratches and scratches. Mommy puts some yellow stuff on it out of a bottle and does that stuff STINK! I am something called a hownd dog so I can smell real good and sometimes I can even smell that yellow stuff when me and mommy and daddy and big brown are in bed together. I wished I couldn't smell so good. Sometimes the big brown dog makes another terrible smell in the middle of the night too and I can smell it way too good. Ugh
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Oh dear Bud, how could any female not have a crush on you?  Your body, your eyes?  Of course I've loved on you from afar!

Mom says I can't work towards new relationships right now because I'm working towards "the bridge".  Whatever that means.  The cool thing is and I mean, AWESOME is that I'm no longer on a diet. Mommy feeds me whatever I want, whenever I want it.

Seriously, she sleeps by my side just to make sure I don't wake up and want something! How totally awesome is that?

My fav is chicken livers.  She says I need like an "iron" ? Is that for real? Like metal?

Anyway, life is sooooooooo good and I'm happy that I finally spoke of my crush.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Hey y'all,

Soph here.  Otter, you are becoming magnificent!  So impressed!  The days will only get better for you, I am sure!

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Everyone!  Mommy told me that she got me because she didn't want to be alone without one of us.  NOW she tells me she doesn't want me to be alone without my big sis, Paige.

Humans are very strange.

Anyway, you can NOT tell Miss Paige, but my new sis will be coming this summer.

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Mattie checking in for a few minutes.. I was a bad girl a few days ago.. I ate the crotch out of mommie's favorite jeans a few days ago and the next night, I hid one of her socks.. Her and daddy still can't find it.. It's in my favorite, super secret hiding place..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:06 am

Paige, please stay far away from that bridge! I've heard good things and bad things about it, but most of all I hear it's sad for those of us who haven't crossed over the bridge yet. And I don't want to be sad! No other doggy has had a crush on me, and it will crush my heart if you cross that bridge too early.

Your Mommy sounds like such a good Mommy! I've never had chicken livers, but I am going to ask for some. They sound pawesome! (That's my new word for good things - do you like it?)

Seriously, Mommys worry a lot about the bridge thing. Back when I had that big, ucky spot on my chest, Mommy worried a lot. That's when I discovered Marrow Treats, so my Mommy must have been trying to make me happy, too.

Otter - you are growing up so fast! Maybe you will be 400 pounds by Christmas! And as tall as our humans! Do you howl, since you are a hownd dog? I howl. Mainly, I howl at the ice cream truck. I heard somewhere the pitties aren't supposed to howl, but Mommy and Daddy say my howl is "haunting, lyrical and deep" and sounds "like a lone wolf on a mountain top." Heck, to me I'm just singing along with the ice cream truck!

Mattie - crotches of jeans are a no-no. Socks, however, are fair game. Try digging a hole in a couch or chair and hiding them in there. Worked for me! If you do this repeatedly, you will get your very own doghouse in your living room, like I did last Christmas.  santa 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 am

Next time I howl, Paige, I hope you can hear it and know that I'm doing it for you, my sweet one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Hey, I do howl. In fact I just found out that I howl about Wednesday of last week. I was in mom's bedroom and the big brown dog was trying to pull away one of my toys again. He's strong and he got it out of my mouth and I meant to bark at him but this real weird sound came out of me. I haven't heard anything like it except before my momma and daddy came and took me away from my dog parents in that Brewton place. I figured it was a Brewton accent of some kind and now that I live in Pensacola I would grow up and not sound like that.

Sometimes I still sound like me but sometimes that Brewton howl accent comes out of my mouth and even I get surprised by it. I get real quiet then and think about what I just did. Momma says I get a funny look on my face.
Big Brown looks at me like I'm crazy.
I want to sound like Big Brown and not a Brewton dog. I hope this is just a virus or something and will go away soon.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:09 pm

I just went for a little ride!!!!!! yiipppiiiieeeee.. I thought I would teach mommy and daddy a lesson and not eat my food from a can or bag.. They wouldn't let me eat any of their good food that they cook on the stove or grill uintil I ate my own food this morning.. The did at least gave me a little treat every morning and night, but NO squeekie toys.. :-(( I did eat everything this morning so they took me for a ride after they gave me a new squeekie toy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I just went for a little ride!!!!!!  yiipppiiiieeeee..  I thought I would teach mommy and daddy a lesson and not eat my food from a can or bag..  They wouldn't let me eat any of their good food that they cook on the stove or grill uintil I ate my own food this morning..  The did at least gave me a little treat every morning and night, but NO squeekie toys.. :-((  I did eat everything this morning so they took me for a ride after they gave me a new squeekie toy..

What do you do with your squeekie toys after they get old to you? My mom went to a place called Hobby Lobby and bought me a wire rack thingie that I can store my toys in. It has a top and a bottom rack, but I can reach up to both of them. The toys aren't too much fun after the big brown dog takes the squeaker out of them and we play tug a war with them. All that white fluffy stuff comes out and they end up being just a pretty colored string. Mommy hangs the strings up on the top rack and I still play with them sometimes. I don't know why she keeps putting my toys up every night. She knows I'm gonna take them out in the yard and strow them around the house first thing in the morning. Parents are such neat freaks.
Mommy is real stupid. She gets a giant paper thingy out of the box in our front yard every morning and just sits in a chair and looks at it. She doesn't know it's for tearing up into little pieces and running around the house with. I jump up and grab it sometimes and try to teach her, but mommies can be such slow learners.
I guess they are good people though. She rewards me when I don't try to teach her what to do with the paper. You'd think she would reward me when I tried to help, but nope. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Mommy and daddy keep hiding my old toys in an old laundry basket.. I think they are slow learners too because I want them on the floor where I left them..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Hey Buddie, my crush. Thank you!

Chicken livers are the bomb, but Mom brought home cow liver the other night.

Yee Gads. She nearly puked cooking them. Why? Dunno, they tasted great! She's doing all sorts of weird things for me now. I like pawesome!

Anyway, just wanted you to know we're still doing ok.

Smack.

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 am

Paige, I am so glad to hear from you! I was really worried. I didn't even feel like writing. :-( So are you OK, then?

About toys. First of all, they aren't toys, they are Sacred Treasures, and they need your constant protection and attention. So, just ask your humans to do what my Mommy did. She brought my whole Doggyloo house inside so I would have a place to stash my treasures. I've caught her going through it a couple times when it gets full, picking and choosing which treasures I can keep in the house, but that's OK. It keeps me from having to move them from the Doggyloo to my secret hiding spot under the palm tree.

Mommy even puts my old treasures in big, black bags and stores them outside in big, black containers. Someday I'm going to knock one of those over and see what falls out! It is so sweet of my Mommy to be so careful with my treasures, isn't it?  I love you 

Bruno the cat is my bestie now. That's BFF, you know. Whenever I'm chasing a ball with Daddy, Bruno plays, too. Daddy throws, I run and grab the ball, and Bruno flanks me while I'm coming back with it. He jumps out in front of me with his paws all up and his eyes all big, then he sits right down again. Sometimes he runs right under me, from front to back. Daddy says we would make good football players. I don't know, but it's fun!

Alice Belle is doing well. That's a rhyme. I made it up myself. Alice Belle is my other bestie. I have two, you see. Alice Belle doesn't like to play football, but she still  loves hide and seek!

Bruno and I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for our yearly stuff. You know, when they poke you with those long things. They are letting us come in a special door since we are a dog and a cat. I don't know why. Bruno has to ride in a basket thing that looks like a tiny prison cell, but I'm too big for those.

Mommy says Bruno hides his eyes with his paws when he is in the little prison 'cause he thinks nobody can see him when he does that. Must be a Cat Pride thing.  What a Face

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 am

My mommy and daddy took me to that place that gives baths and cuts the long hair off then brushes me all over on Thursday.. :-) When they came to get me to take me back home, they brought a little 5 yr old white boy toy poodle with them.. They told me he's my new friend.. They happened to be driving past the shelter on Fairfield and stopped for a few minutes.. Mommy saw him and asked the people if she can have him.. His master died last week and he was stuck in the shelter with no mommy and daddy.. :-((( They left him at the groomers and took me home.. A few hours later, daddy picked him up and brought him to my house.. They keep calling him Toby, so I guess that's his name.. He sure eats a lot for a little pip-squeak.. Daddy puts some of my food in a little bowl for Toby and the rest in my bowl.. Shhhhhhhhhhh We've been sharing each others bowls when mommy and daddy aren't watching.. Daddy started feeding me some of the food that I wouldn't eat last month and Toby ate it right up.... I ate some of it the last few days and didn't die yet, so I guess it's OK.. The bestest thing is Toby doesn't like any of my squeekie toys, so I'll let him stay here..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 am

Mattie! Mommy says she saw a picture of Toby somewhere online. She is so happy and excited that Toby has a wonderful home with you and your human beans!

Friendship is wonderful, isn't it? 'Specially when your friends stay away from your toys, like my weird friend Bruno does. I'm so glad he doesn't like empty milk bottles. All Belle and Bruno seem to like is wadded up plastic and boxes, so we're cool.

Bruno and I are closer then ever now. We went to the vet together last week. On the drive up, Bruno was yowling, so I stuck my nose up to the back of his little prison thing and snorted a bit. He calmed down. On the way home, Mommy and Daddy turned Bruno's prison box so we could face each other. We sort of put our noses together through the fence and went to sleep. Mommy was sad because she didn't have her camera. :-(

I don't know if I'll ever have a doggy friend. Daddy worries, 'cause he says I was so traumy-tyzed as a child. He wants to spoil me, and I have to admit I like being Daddy's only baby. :-)

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 am

Oh....Mommy says if you send a picture of Toby to her Facebook page, she will put his picture up here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Hi Guys. I'm sure glad all y'all are still here and nobody has gone to that bridge thing yet. I had a real good day yesterday. I went to the dog park, like I do almost every week now, and my daddy threw a ball out into the water. I never went into the water by myself before, but this time brown dog went out to get the ball and I decided to follow him. He let me get the ball and bring it back to daddy. Sometimes brown dog will let me do things to show off like that. He's getting to be an ok big brother. Daddy seemed real excited that I would go into the water by myself. Parents are so easy to amuse. Then today we all went to Pet Smart and bought some shampoo and some squeakie toys. I saw some other dogs there and I weighed on that big silver thing. I weigh 31 pounds now!!!! Can you believe it? A man that worked at the store started asking questions about me and even took my picture. He told my mom that I would get a big "bay" sometimes and wake her and daddy up in the middle of the night with it. I don't know what a bay is, but mommy told the man I have a little one already. I don't know where it is. I wish I could find it, because I like to wake my parents up in the middle of the night so they can pet me.
Then mommy told me a good story about something that made her happy. Her and daddy were getting their groceries and our treats and toys at a place called Walmart Friday, and somebody in the line said "We know who you love." Mommy said she was talking about all the treats and things that were getting "checked out." Mommy said it made her happy to tell people about me and big brown dog and how good we are. Mommys are easy to amuse, like I said.
Well, I have to go now and play with the squeakie thing. It looks like a picture I saw one time of a duck. I heard some dogs like me go out and hunt those things, but unless they will squeak, I don't know why I'd want to hunt them. Anyway, I don't like to hunt, I like to find things and play with them. I'm glad my daddy said I didn't ever have to hunt if I don't want to. My daddy is so EASY!!!!!!I think I have him wrapped around my finger, whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:28 am

Miss Otter, I'm glad you will never have to hunt! I don't have to, either. Daddy does all the hunting in this family.

Daddy puts some of the stuff he finds into little cans so they are not so messy to carry. He catches fish (even salmon) for the cats and beef and chicken for me. I don't know what he does with the bones. Maybe he buries them in Mommy's garden when she's not looking. Mommy let him bury fish bones there one time, I do know that. All I know is he never brings the bones into the house, which kinda bums me out.

Instead of giving me the bones, Daddy went to PetSmart and bought a peanut butter bone for me. I didn't know peanut plants grew bones, but it is what it is. I love that bone! I guess I should, since it is probably the only bone I will ever have. No, that's not right - I have a few peanut butter bones buried in the yard. Forgot about those.

Maybe I'll see you guys down at the park some day! Mommy says our favorite road to the park washed out, but the doggy park is A-OK.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:31 am

I'm just sad 'cause I used to get bones. Daddy would give me the ham bone, for instance.

Then Eric told Mommy that cooked bones were bad for dogs. Mommy looked it up on the computer and learned Eric is right. So....no more cooked bones for me.

I blame that Eric dude.  Sad

And Toby....do you want Mommy to put your picture on here? Mommy saw it online, but she wanted me to check with your first.

Last edited by Melissa on Sun May 04, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:32 am

Mattie and Toby want to go to the park to meet new friends too!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next