Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Eric wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Hi Toby,
             Mommy said she is rethinking being a tree avatar here. But I personally like the idea of her pretending to be a tree, reminds me of when I was very little and got excited. I never took a trip like that, sounds very fun. I think Soph just took a trip too. Hanna, did Soph go with your mommy to pick you up? Road trips sound so fun, please tell me all about them, both of you please.

Vivian

Tree could always use the baby Groot (from the movie Guardians of the Galaxy).

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 GKylQJr

I don't go to movies, but we made an exception and went to see that movie.  It was kinda cute.

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Xl3JVqF

The adult Groot was played by Vin Diesel:
Pee Wee's request - Page 16 P4CyFkv
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:51 am

Hi everybody! Mommy is finally letting me use the 'puter for a minute or two.

Soph.....Mommy said your Mommy fell over Hannah and broke her arm! Sounds like Hannah needs some teaching about staying away from human feet. I love nothing more than lying down in front of my Mommy when she is sitting down, but I have learned to get up and MOVE when she stands.

Mommy doesn't do real well with walking in the first place. She fell down four days ago - she tripped over an extension cord. I was first on the scene, and I guarded her till Daddy got there. Mommy didn't break any ribs this time, which is new for her.

The last time Mommy fell, I sat on her back at first 'cause I thought she was playing with me. I have learned. Hannah will learn, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:54 am

Hey there Mr. Eric! Mommy says the little dancing Groot looks just like she imagines Chrissy to be. Happy, dancing, energetic and fun-loving! The hair isn't quite right, but the rest fits!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:27 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hey there Mr. Eric! Mommy says the little dancing Groot looks just like she imagines Chrissy to be. Happy, dancing, energetic and fun-loving! The hair isn't quite right, but the rest fits!

LOL. That made Mommy go...

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQupblUcz8xbjAPntaqGzx6IC6x3kNc77b5puOIGl-GZ3D4AvWu9g

But enough of mommy. She left a bag of what she calls "horse feed" out the other day, she says its going to help her be 20 again. I don't believe it but humans have to have their fairy tales you now. But anyway, she left it out and I ate it. Then mommy got a call from my other mommy because I got real sick because of the small crunchy things mommy calls almonds and they had to take me to the guy with the funny hair and jacket who did nothing. So mommy forced me to drink some stuff and I had a tummy ache all day and was mad at her. But I'm not mad at her anymore because she lets me out back more than anyone else.

Sad to see Hannah got off on a wrong foot ( no puppy pun intended ) and a injury occurred to her mommy. I hope her mommy heals quickly. I said a little puppy prayer.  bounce 

Hugs

Vivian

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Buddy, your Mom is a klutz too? Awesome. Sounds like she breaks stuff too but that you have things well under control. Good man. My Mom leaves stuff out like extension cords to trip over too. Glad your Mommy didn't break any ribs this time!! That hurts, I hear.

Oh, Vivian, Hanna's not in any trouble. Mom's just glad she didn't smush her. Timing is bad with the move to the beach and doc wants to put metal in it next week before we move home. Nothing is ever good timing, huh?

Shoot, I think Hanna could get away with anything! Mom's so in love with her that we both are getting huge amounts of attention. Gotta admit, I'm loving her too. She's better than any toy ever!

Vivian, what is this horse feed and are you all better? So sorry to hear that your belly hurt. Puppy prayer sent your way too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Im so glad you and Hannah are enjoying each other so much.

I havnt broken anything on mommy yet. But there have been some close calls.

Anyway, mommy says that stuff she calls horse feed is what she takes to work to snack on. Its granola, dried banana's, walnuts and almonds.

I feel much better, hope you do too...

High paw!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Good!

High paw? Love it!

We're all having fun at the beach. Sounds like you have a great Mom(s) too!

We are lucky pups!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Hope all is well with you stormy and Melissa

Mommy has been working a lot preparing for a big inspection she says and I see her taking care of the little person who normally stays with her mommy. But mommy said the little persons mommy wasn't that well. Hope my mommy didn't feed her that horse feed.

Anyway, miss y'all

Hugs

Vivian and moms
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:29 am

HG, you need to get one of these for Pee Wee.

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 HDaM9Hw
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 6:31 am

I'm just putting these cat shaped treats here to cool. It's not bait. I promise.

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCsloozwpSgxVru77T1dYjVCxXbIn64OMcW_d6aOdc1LbGj1Zx1Q
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 am

Stormy, my Mommy says to tell you she had another boo-boo. This time, she was sitting outside at her worky place. She was sitting on one of those concrete benches that goes with those round concrete tables.

She was enjoying the quiet night, when all of a sudden that bench collapsed. Mommy's poor leg got stuck under the concrete that hold the bench up AND the concrete bench itself. Mommy yelled for a minute, then she realized nobody was gonna hear her. The other worky man was inside doing stuff.

After five minutes, Mommy said her adrenilyn (or something inside her like that) started pumping 'cause she was so skeered. She pushed that big, ol' bench right off of her leg!

Mommy didn't get hurt. It just messed up her brand new leather tennis shoe a little bit.

Mommy is so axydent prone!

Last edited by Melissa on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:59 am

Chrissy* wrote:
Hope all is well with you stormy and Melissa

Mommy has been working a lot preparing for a big inspection she says and I see her taking care of the little person who normally stays with her mommy. But mommy said the little persons mommy wasn't that well. Hope my mommy didn't feed her that horse feed.

Anyway, miss y'all

Hugs

Vivian and moms

Hi Vivian and Vivian's Mommy!

How is the Little Person's Mommy doing? Does your Mommy still have the Little Person?

I love Little People! I always want to lick them, but Mommy says not all Little People's Big People like for me to do that. Mommy says they have already had their baffs, so I don't need to clean them up all over again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Melissa wrote:
Stormy, my Mommy says to tell you she had another boo-boo. This time, she was sitting outside at her worky place. She was sitting on one of those concrete benches that goes with those round concrete tables.

She was enjoying the quiet night, when all of a sudden that bench collapsed. Mommy's poor leg got stuck under the concrete that hold the bench up AND the concrete bench itself. Mommy yelled for a minute, then she realized nobody was gonna hear her. The other worky man was inside doing stuff.

After five minutes, Mommy said her adrenilyn (or something inside her like that) started pumping 'cause she was so skeered. She pushed that big, ol' bench right off of her leg!

Mommy didn't get hurt. It just messed up her brand new leather tennis shoe a little bit.

Mommy is so axydent prone!

OMG! Melissa, I am so glad you did not get hurt. That is serious, those things are super heavy.

Vivian says "Hi" and I say please be safe and take care of yourself.

Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpdffOR9IYMK39xxG4AtbcZ1SiLfAgacCVMWC-ZftbBuMlL5_Y7A

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:18 pm

The Blue Angels practiced today while I was outside with Cindy, Mattie, and Toby.. One of the blues flew over and I told Mattie to get it.. She ran half way across the yard barking and jumping up trying to catch the jet!!! She took off after another one a few minutes later when they flew over again.. LOL I told her "good girl Mattie"
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 am

Oh Buddy! I'm so glad your Mommy wasn't hurt. Tennis shoe? You probably would have eaten it anyway, right?

Hanna would.

My Mom's still not typing much as she says it still really hurts. I'm getting used to her one arm being so hard but will be glad when she can give me two fisted scratches again.

Later!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:08 am

Soph, my Mommy has learned to put her tennis shoes on top of the bookcase. Daddy's fancy boots go there, too. They both know I love the taste of leather shoes!

When does your Mommy get that hard thing off of her arm? Does it get in the way of her petting you or Hanna? That would be awful! Mommy says she's sorry your Mommy is still hurting. Sad

Mattie! You can't catch one of those huge birds that has smoke coming out of it's butt. You just can't. You can't even SNIFF their butts! I think they are some kind of dino-sore. Mommy and Daddy get all excited when they see them fly over, but I don't know why. Maybe they want to catch one and make it a pet. Well, I won't tolerate THAT!

And Vivian.....Mommy laughed and laughed at the picture you sent. She says that's right, that's just how it is! Mommy says she went back inside that night and worked and worked, like nothing had happened. That's my Mommy!!! I love you

Mr. Eric, my Mommy has one of those machines. Me, Bruno and Alice Belle stay far, far away when she uses it. Mommy even has a machine for her feet. Alice Belle is scared of it! Daddy wants to get one of those floor cleaning robot things just to see what Alice Belle thinks of it. Daddy can be a meanie sometimes! Cool
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 am

Good morning Mrs.Melissa. This is for Buddie (my secret crush) Yes, Mom has that hard thing still and yes, it prevents the whole body hug thing. Mom is tired of it and only hopes she doesn't have to have it rebroken to make it right.

Bud, Hanna is a living breathing eating machine! I've never seen anything like it although Mom says I was the same way long ago.

The only time there is any peace at all is at night as Hanna still sleeps in her pen. I do NOT look forward to the day she's given bedroom privileges.

Seriously? She eats furniture, bricks, sheetrock...forget the shoes...they are doomed.

I still love her dearly and trying to keep her in line has allowed me to lose 12 pounds!

There's the rose, still dealing with some thorns. Smile

Miss y'all too!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:58 am

Soph, my little sweetheart, I used to eat everything, too. Doors, floorboards, library books, shoes, furniture. It all tasted soooo good! Mommy and Daddy called me "Taz" when I was little, after that Tasmanian Devil Dude.

Maybe Mommy can take a picture of the door I ate and show it to you. And that love seat....MY love seat.....I had to bury stuff in it, you see. And I ate some of it, too. Mommy gave up and hid it in the back room. She says she's gonna "re-do" it someday, but I think I may have eaten too much of it. :-(

I gave up eating things. Now I just collect them. Every few days, Mommy takes all my collectibles, puts them in a big, black bag and puts them in that big, black can outside. I figure my stuff must be important for her to handle it so carefully!

Tell your Mom to hang in there with the hard thing! And tell her to tell the doc that if he wants to break if again I am gonna come over and break HIM! We'll see how he likes that! I will knock him down and lick him to death! That's not a threat, it's a promise (I heard that on TV)!

Soph, does your Mommy do strange things to your toenails? My Mommy is driving me crazy. She follows me around with this evil-looking thing that breaks my nails. BREAKS THEM, I tell you! I think she is going through some sort of phase, and I wish she would get out of it! She even tried to use this sanding tool thing on me! No! I won't have it! It reminds me of taking a....shudder.....bath!

What can I do, Soph? What would YOU do?

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Hi Soph, Buddy, Hanna, and others.. Mattie here... Daddy gave me a bath outside on the lawn with the hose.. We acted like he was mad at me until I got down and then he rubbed my belly.. He squirted some stinky perfume smelly stuff on me, then soaked me down good with the hose.. Then, he started rubbing me all over and scratching my belly again.. :-) He knows I love that part.. Once he washed the stinky stuff off of me, I stood up and shook a few times and got daddy all wet.. LOL He must have liked it because he followed me and gave me lots of hugs then jumped in the pool.. Mommy and daddy still give me squeekie toys every day and the little brat Toby still tries to take up my favorite spot in the bed.. I let him sleep there for a while until I really really want that spot and mommy and daddy are sleeping, then I just push him out of the way and take it myself..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:15 am

Hey y'all. Soph here. So sorry not to have written sooner...the plate's been full. Not mine, but Mom's.

Bud, it sounds like you have things in order. Mom does the crazy breaky thing too as well as the dremel.

I guess it's something we have to do to fit into their world. Dunno.

Ah, life here is simply not the same. I stood over Hanna initially to show her who's alpha. Now? She stands over me. Sigh, at 45 lbs, she's assuming alpha position. I'll give it to her as I am a pacifist!
She seems to be a warrior.

Love her much as does Mom. She just learned that her Dad qualified for the Westminster show whatever that is.

Mom's just happy she can no longer get through the fence and is learning "potty outside".

Hugs to all.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello, I am Hanna.

Mommy told me I would find friends here and she's helping me to write.

I've been on a learning curve.

So far:

I've learned that all things are edible..........mommy fusses.

Toilets are wonderful water bowls..............mommy fusses.

Mommy and Soph are my perfect monkey bar....mommy fusses.

There is ALWAYS room for me on the couch......mommy fusses and sometimes uses my bed.

Pizza boxes are better to pull off the table than dinner plates.........mommy fusses.

While I get a cookie for going potty outside, I prefer the indoor environment........mommy fusses.

Would love some new friends as mommie fusses alot!

I like colors

Hanna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:25 am

Hi Hannah,
I'm Vivian . You sound a lot like me. I got a fussy mommy too. I don't leave my little piles of fun in the house any more. Mommy did not like that and it made her scream. My mommy has a really big mouth too so I finally decided to go outside on the nice green lawn.

I still get into everything , you know how that is. It's just too much fun to resist.

Nice to meet you

Hugs

Vivian
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Hey Vivian. Thanks for writing back.

My Mom still fusses but you give me hope.

She told me once that we are the worst puppies on earth, but the best dogs bar none.
I hope to be her best pup ever as I think I'll be her last. Just wish I knew what she wanted!!!

Love my fussy Mom.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Hanna here.

Just wanted to wish y'all a Merry Christmas!  I've no idea what it's about but Mom says it's pretty awesome.  I surely hope so as she has told me I'm getting something like coal?  Don't know what that is either.  Sigh..........so much to learn, but it makes everyday fun!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi all..  It's been a busy few months..  Mommy and daddy got married on Christmas eve..  They have been working like crazy refinishing the kitchen cabinets, painting, splitting fire wood, planting things in the garden, and keeping the concrete swimming hole clean.  They just started putting paneling on the kitchen walls between the cabinets and counters yesterday.  They took both of us to the groomers yesterday and have been petting us like crazy, between pieces of paneling, since we got back..

Mattie and Toby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16