Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pee Wee's request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
" />

Thanks y'all!  Breeder sent this yesterday of an involved Dad!

Tree, I love your avatar!

Too cute!  cheers 

and my avatar thanks ... Don't get any ideas   Suspect LOL
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 am

Oh Stormy. A person should never be too busy to check on friends, but that is the position I find myself in this morning. I am so sorry I wasn't here for you immediately. So terribly sorry.

I know your heart is broken. A piece of my own heart broke when I read your post about Paige. I feel as though I have come to know her well over the last year.

I am here, and I am always available through email and Facebook (because of the volunteer stuff I do there.)

Buddy sends his love, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 am

You're too kind Melissa.  My 2 legged daughters call me an ostrich as I prefer solitude in times of sadness. No worries.

Oh, sorry Soph.
Blah, blah, blah...Mom's always trying to speak for me and crash OUR forum.

So, handsome Bud, we thank you for your thoughts.  Paige had such a crush on you and talked with me often about your manliness and those eyes.  How old are you?  Perhaps we should pick up where she left off. Oops, too forward.  Sigh.  I still have some things to learn about life.  Ours was pretty sheltered.

Anyway, it's been difficult making Mom smile, but I got her to several times.  My entertainment had always been to run in circles around Paige while barking.  She was so big that she could never catch me.  What fun!  So.....last night I found two cow hooves and took turns throwing them in the air then running around them.  Mom was laughing really hard and got into the game.  We had fun!  It was a good night.

Story goes that I have a new sis coming Aug 8.  Wow, I'm gonna be the head honcho.  Great, but lots of responsibility, huh?

Anyway, this is her pic.

Thanks everyone, but Mom's gonna be fine. I promise.

" />
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:04 am

Soph! Wow....I never knew you have a crush on me! I'm a boy dog, though, and boys don't catch on to that sort of thing. It's in our genes, Daddy says. But hey, I love a girl dog who speaks her mind! I miss Paige terribly, but yes, we will continue. It is our duty in order to honor Paige.

I'm three years and seven months old. Mommy says I'm handsome. Daddy says I'm a cuddle-bug. So I guess I'm an OK suitor, right?

I can hardly wait till your sister gets here! We will all get to raise the little one from a pup! And yes, you will be head of the family. Don't tell your Mom, 'cause humans like to think they are the bosses. We dogs know the truth. Except for Bruno, my bestie kitty pal. I guess he is really the boss around here. Sigh......!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Buddie,  I've seen your pics and you certainly are handsome.  Actually Paige was probably too old for you. sshhhh.  

I thought we were about the same.  I'm almost 3.  A cuddle-bug as well.

Yes, Paige told me you had a cat friend, Bruno.  I've actually never met a cat.  Oh well.  Like I said, we've been pretty sheltered.  That's probably not gonna change much.

I miss Paige too and fully intend to honor her in any way that I can short of wearing those stupid costumes! Every girl has her limits, well, Paige had few, but......that was Paige.

Nice to meet you, formally and glad my brashness didn't offend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Stopping in to say hello.

Mommy smelled funny when she came home today, so I had to lick her leg to see if it was her. She taste salty. She was tired so let me come on here to tell you all hello.

I'm just a little girl doggy so no flirting yet. Plus I think mommy had my flirt thing removed.

I'm going to let mommy back on. Good to see you all again.

Love Vivian
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:30 am

Vivian, how old are you? Seems like we're gonna have a young forum here!

I've tried so hard to be responsible since Paige. Haven't missed a step and Mom seems to appreciate my efforts. Paige was her favorite for sure, but I'm stepping up and she notices.

Little bit worried about the new runt, but time will tell.

Anyway, my friends, have a tail wagging day!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:30 am

Soph, that's your name right? I'm bad with names. I'm just 1 years old.

Mommy sent me to stay with my little human sister while she goes out of town.

I'm going to have so much fun playing with the smaller little humans. Even that one that pulls the hair on my chin. I let her because shes so cute.

So glad to see you today. You have a wagging tail day as well.

tail wagging................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Hey. Pepper here. I haven't been reading lately so I didn't know about Paige but I am so sorry to hear about her. I wish we could have met at the dog park one day. My mom found this poem the other day and it made her face scrunch up. It's pretty good though:

"It came to me that everytime I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the component of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

I know Paige took a big old chunk of your heart with her when she left, but it is safe with her. She will protect it for you until you need it, just like she protected you before she went across that bridge.

She loved you and wants you to be happy. I know that because that's how I feel about my mommy and dad. They took me and big brown to the dog park today. Big brown tried to play with some gray dogs with short tails they called Way-more-aners (I think that's how it's spelled) but the mommy and daddy of the Waymoreaners were a little scared of big brown and took their dogs to the other side of the park. Big Brown scares some people because he has a big flat head and big old alligator jaws. He's really a sweet brother though and I don't know why people are scared of him. The Way-more-aners seemed like they wanted to play. Then a white dog with a big flat head like big browns showed up and they ran and played awhile. The big white dogs mom was not scared of big brown. I guess because her dog had a big alligator mouth too. People aren't ever scared of me. They always want to pet me and look at my tag and all of a sudden they know I am named Pepper. I can't see the tag but it must say something like that. I have fun digging in the sand at the dog park but I wish they would open up the water park down the hill. It was fun that one time when I went swimming there. It is hot up on the hill where there is no giant swimming pool to play in.
Pepper signing off here. I will try to come over and talk to you guys more. Daddy and mommy always hog the 'puter though. They need to go outside and play and let me up in the chair more. I guess they just don't understand I like to talk to dog friends too.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:54 am

Hi Pepper! Mommy said she is going to take me to the doggy park soon. She's kind of afraid to do that (and Daddy is worse) because I got attacked one time. They think I have PTSD 'cause of that, but I don't.

My humans are so over-protective. Daddy says he is never going to let something like that happen to me again, and because of that, he doesn't want me to go anywhere around other dogs. Daddy knows I get skeered and act submissive, and he's worried some dog will attack me 'cause of that.

I'm a big dude. I 'spect other doggies and humans will be afraid of me, too. But all I want to do is play, and Mommy knows I will run really fast if I even hear other dogs fussing at each other.

I went to the little dog park one day. You know, the park for little ones. I went there just to play with one of Mommy's friend's dogs, a blue heeler. We had so much fun! Then a teeny little doggy came in. I played with her, too.

Mommy and Daddy almost adopted another doggy friend for me two weeks ago, but they chickened out. Daddy thinks I don't want to share my humans with another dog, and it might hurt my feelings if they bring in another baby. I would be fine with having a friend as long as she doesn't beat up me or my cat buddies.

Mommy keeps telling me "We'll see." I am so tired of hearing that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Hey. Pepper back. Yeah, sometimes people do bring dogs to the park that look like they want to bite and they scare me. I'm glad to have big brown there to protect me. About two weeks ago we were at the park and a man came to the gate with a big barking dog on a leash. The man said he wanted to bring his dog inside but he did not know how his dog would act. Well, me and big brown like to greet dogs at the gate, so we were at the gate smelling of the big dog through the fence. The dog seemed nice and the man opened the gate just a crack.
That big dog jumped up on big brown and bit him on the back. The man had the dog on his leash still so he jerked his dog back outside and closed the gate, but me and big brown ran like rabbits over to where mommy and daddy were sitting on the picnic bench. Big brown was okay. The bite didn't break the skin but just a tiny bit, but the man was so embarrassed. I think the man really wanted his dog to be nice and come play with us, but that dog just didn't seem to like us very much.
The man said he had only had the dog about two weeks and had gotten him from a shelter. I hope the dog gets nicer for his owner. Mom and dad seem to like it when we run and play with the other dogs in the park. They find some humans to sit and talk to while we play, so I think they like the park nearly as much as me and big brown. I wonder about that dog at the gate now. I wonder if some other dog hurt him sometime or something. I don't think dogs get mean just on their own for no reason.
As for bringing other dogs in the family, big brown is jealous of me sometime and I am jealous of him too. I think Mommy and Daddy have a hard time with that. But then in the evenings me and brown run circles around the back yard and play tug-a-war and I know he loves me and I love him too.
And one day I had to stay at the vet to get "fixed" and big brown was sad all day long. Mom said that's when she knew getting me was a good idea.
I love my big bro a lot and even if I'm jealous I don't want him to ever go away. He is always going to be my best buddy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh, Pepper, I'm so glad Big Brown is okay! That's horrible.

I feel sorry for the man who owns that doggy. It needs to be soshi-lized. I learned that word from Mom....I heard her telling somebody she wanted me to soshi-lize more with other doggies.

Mommy said she is going to start taking me to the park. Daddy will have to stay home 'cause he gets hyper if another dog comes up to me. Daddy would have been really, really mad if that doggy had bitten me!!!! I love my Daddy, but he has to learn to trust me more. I can run so, so fast if I see a fight or a mean dog. I told you about my Great Escape from the doggy beach, right? Heheee.....Mommy was upset with me!

I learned a poem about this very subject: "Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em, know when to walk away and know when to runnnnn!"
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:11 am

Nice poem, Pepper. Thanks.

Horrid about the bite!! I would have run too! Mom didn't let Paige play much with other dogs for that reason. She was like Big Brown and would always protect me.

Bud, I don't remember hearing about the Great Escape........do tell!

Well, for news here, I'm going with Mom to New Orleans Friday to pick up Hanna. We're gonna spend the night and head back Saturday.

Gotta admit, I'm a little nervous. Mom says she just hopes I don't regress as I've been a super good girl while being an only dog. She likes me better now that I'm being good.

She also said we can have some really good food there! Yah!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Hey, congratulations on getting a new sister. My mommy and daddy go over to New Orleans a lot but they never take me. They promise one day to take me and big brown over in their camper though. We are going on a trip in the camper (my first) in a couple of weeks to a place called Save anna. I don't know if somebody named anna needs help, but I'm sure if she does mommy and daddy will help her.
I went on an adventure yesterday. I found a place in my daddy's fence where some wood had rotted at the bottom and broken off. I found out you can dig down right where that wood was broken and make a nice hole so you can get out and see what is next door. I got out and wandered around a little while, but the folks that live across the street from my house saw me in the strange yard and came over and brought me back to my mommy. Then mommy put some big old gray block things that are way too heavy for me to move over my nice hole. Dang. I guess I'll have to dig one someplace else.
Mommy doesn't understand how much fun it is to go visit new places when she's not looking.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 am

Pepper, puleeze understand that our parents put up those fences for good reason!

They just want to keep us safe. So glad your neighbors brought you home.

You're a sweet looking girlie but when my "ancestor" Jinx got out, Mom always got sued.

Please stay home! It's a very good place to be!

Geez, I'm looking forward to Mufakibbles. Mom says I'll like them!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:42 am

Well, we're off to go get Hanna. Mom's got a big bed for me in the backseat plus chewies and toys.

Woof Woof.

Hanna's original Mommy told her Canada has gotten new rules beginning tomorrow where pups can't be brought into the US before 4 months of age!

My Mom is pretty happy she's on her way today!!

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Yaaaaay Soph! We are looking forward to Hanna! And Soph, you are the big sister now, so you have to live up to the role. I know you've got it in you to the best best big sis ever to Hanna. Please remember you Mom doesn't love you any less because Hanna is coming. It means she loves you more than ever 'cause your Mom is getting you a little sis as a companion!

Oh. My Great Escape.

I was down at the doggy beach. A few dogs started growling at each other. I thought they were going to fight, so I ran for the gate. Some nice man (Mommy called him stupid) let me out. I ran all the way up to he top of the parking lot before Mommy caught up with me. Two nice people were running with her, too.

Mommy was sooo scared! She was afraid I would get hit by one of those big things on wheels, but I was lucky. I promised her I wouldn't do it again, but if I see dogs fighting.....all bets are off. I am so scared of mean dogs.

Daddy worries 'cause he knows what I could do if another dog attacks me and I can't get away. He says it would all get blamed on me, even though the other dog started it. I hate, hate, hate fighting, but I have had to do it twice in my life when my own life was threatened. Mommy and Daddy thank God every day that I didn't end up as a fighting dog up in the the northern part of the county. I just think I must be one lucky dog!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Oh Bud, how horrible! So glad you are safe!

We got Hanna a few hours ago and were expecting bad. The breeder had let me know that her California pup arrived filthy. Well...Hanna arrived crisp and clean. She is so loving and darling.

Here's to the point, Bud. Hanna had a few walks in whatever grass we could find in NO and I just kept pushing her under my belly while standing over her. Yes, that can be a sign of dominance, but I meant it more to protect her. Point being that instead of running off, you might consider running between your Mommies legs and let her stand over you?

We want you to be safe big boy.

Pics will follow tomorrow. So far this little pip squeek is pretty cool!
She even pooped on her "papers". Does that mean I don't have to housebreak her?

Gawd, hope so!

Be safe, stud muffin!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:21 am

" />

So, here's Hanna!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:10 am

Aw Hanna is beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Thanks, Tree or Vivian. She's really, really busy!

Still, she's the best toy Mom ever got me, ever

[img][/img]!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi everybody..  I was gone with my human mom, dad, and grand ma, along with my friend Toby for two weeks..  We had lots of fun riding in the motor home all the way to NY, then Ohio, with a few other stops along the way, and back to home..  We slept in the motor home or motels while we were gone..  One of us messed on the floor only 1 time when we were all sleeping in the motor home one night..  I got new squeekie toys every day while we were gone..  Mommy, daddy, and grandma stopped every few hours in rest areas to take us outside for walks..  I saw lots of places I never saw before or even knew they existed, like big hills and great big rocks with the road right between them..  I liked stopping where I could look into the valley from the top of the hills..  One of them was way up on a hill with something daddy called the Hudson River waaaaaaaaaaaay down in a big long hole..  I never knew there were sooooo many trees that needed water..  Good thing Toby took care of some of them for me.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi Toby,
Mommy said she is rethinking being a tree avatar here. But I personally like the idea of her pretending to be a tree, reminds me of when I was very little and got excited. I never took a trip like that, sounds very fun. I think Soph just took a trip too. Hanna, did Soph go with your mommy to pick you up? Road trips sound so fun, please tell me all about them, both of you please.

Vivian
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Hi Vivian, I'll have to answer that as Hanna doesn't do much in the way of speaking or typing yet.

I did go along, but it was nothing like the one Jake took. We just went to NO, picked up Hanna and headed back. The way over was fine, but the way back Hanna howled pretty much the whole time. Not a lot of fun.

Anyway, she's much more fun now!

Soph
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:27 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Hi Toby,
             Mommy said she is rethinking being a tree avatar here. But I personally like the idea of her pretending to be a tree, reminds me of when I was very little and got excited. I never took a trip like that, sounds very fun. I think Soph just took a trip too. Hanna, did Soph go with your mommy to pick you up? Road trips sound so fun, please tell me all about them, both of you please.

Vivian

Tree could always use the baby Groot (from the movie Guardians of the Galaxy).

I don't go to movies, but we made an exception and went to see that movie. It was kinda cute.

The adult Groot was played by Vin Diesel:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: