Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:38 am

Bud wants to know if mommy is praying to the porcelain god.

We hope she is better now.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:26 am

Hmmmm.... I saw Mommy on her knees in front of that porcelain bucket in the bathroom. Mommy didn't put anything in that bucket, so maybe her prayers worked.

Is that how it works? Two legged ones pray to their God by kneeling in front of that porcelain bucket with the automatic water handle? Wow! I usually pray when I'm outside staring at that little metal line. I pray that I get the nerve to bite that sucker in two.  (Mommy says I have to add that the metal line is "off" now, but I don't believe her. Or Daddy.) Not when it comes to the barrier between my other true love and I! Sophie will always be must first and always love, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 1497546_670795186275677_1750038063_n

Oh, Budster! Me lub you 2!!!

How's Mom, Paige wanted me to ask?

They let me use their puder for a minute. We're having fun!!

doo be do bu do, la de da da da, glip de dip do dah..Gotta run, it's Play time!

They are going to give us baths tomorrow........yip de do dah!

Love this place!!!

Later, my love!!!
Soph
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 pm

What a great picture of you, Paige! And Sophie, too! I am so glad you're having fun a doggy camp! :-) Wish I could be there! Like the lyrics your song, too! Is it gonna be a rap song or a "Sound of Music" -type song? Nah, rap just doesn't fit you, Paige, so please do Julie Andrews. It will go viral on youtube.

My news came back! I'm freeeee!!!! That growth on my chest was a histocytoma, benign. That means it was just an ugly bump. Glad I could get the reconstructive surgery.

Gotta go, too. Mommy wants the 'puter. If she would buy me a really big tablet for Christmas, I wouldn't even need to use her 'puter.

Mommy says tell your Mommy to have fun!

Oh.....and I think we will have a new friend posting soon! But it's a secret! :-)

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Can I play??  My name is Mattie.  I'm an 56 yr old woman who just moved into a house with a new human..  My old human was in something called the chair farce or something like that.  I know he wore funny looking clothes when he left me home alone all day long..  I took care of another human for a few months, but he had an unfriendly dog that wouldn't even try to get along with me..  My new human has some cats outside, but they don't bother me..  I MIGHT play with them a little unless they hiss and try to scratch me..  My new human even let me jump on the bed with him to sleep for a few hours last night.  :-)--  My human just gave me a pork chop bone and is giving me little tiny pices of the chewy stuff he cut off of the bone..  Yummy..
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 Aaaado10
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 am

Oh my, Bud, is Mattie the new secret??

Hi Mattie!!!! How very lucky you are to have found Jake. My mommy likes him and says he has a good heart.

Wow, life is pretty grand, huh?

I'm guessing you're a lady? We could use some more estrogen on this thread, so again, WELCOME!

Do you like baths? Buddy doesn't and I can't figure that one out.

Tell us more about yourself.

Bud. is your Mommy feeling better?

Golly, The Soph won't stop singing.............Buddy, I think she lost it at camp.

Paige
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Paige, I'm just happy I found a human to take care of.. He took me for a ride to meet other humans yesterday, including his mommy who gave me big hugs and said I can come stay with her any time I want.. She has a bigger back yard to run around in because she doesn't have the big hole full of water.. I don't know if my human gives me nice baths or not yet.. Maybe he'll give me one later today after I walk him around the block again.. Today, he's taking me to see the vet, so that means I get another ride in his van.. I like going for rides.. I hope he takes me for a walk around the neighborhood so I can smell the mailboxes and things again.. These people sure don't have nice lawns.. It comes out in clumps when I scratch it with my front paws.. It would be easy to dig holes, but I don't do that.. The cats sure are friendly.. They didn't even hiss when I walked past them yesterday.. We have to meet someplace so we can all smell each other and become friends..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:38 am

WELCOME MATTIE! Yep, Mattie is my best-kept secret! I met her online yesterday, and I just knew she would love our group.

Uh-oh. BATH? You wrote the B-word? In black and white? Did my Mommy tell you to do that? Is this a conspiracy? How many treats did Mommy say she would send you if you mentioned it, Paige? I am feeling so betrayed by my first and only love. Tell me you didn't mean it, oh Paige of my heart!

Mattie, if you tell me you like baths, too, I'm gonna howl.

Know what, Mattie? Those kitties may end up being your best friends. I know we aren't supposed to like cats, but I do. My cat buds are really old, though, so they don't like to play too often. They like to walk around the yard and poke their noses in things, and I just follow them around and sniff where they poked. It's fun! You should try that game with your kitties!

Last edited by Melissa on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am

Oh, I get it. I GET it. Paige, dear, there is no reason for jealousy. Mattie is a beauty, but my big, ol' heart belongs to you. At least for today. IF you take back the B-word, and return all those treats to my Mommy so she can give them to me (I was wondering why I haven't had too many treats lately!)

And Paige....Mommy wants to know why you and the Soph have such different snouts. Mommy says she has a collection of Foo Dog statues her Mommy left to her, and the dogs all look like the Soph, 'cept the guy dogs are bigger. Does Soph have antique bloodlines, or somethin'? Is Soph Chinese?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 am

This pup loves his human, but doesn't want him to know how much.

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 8YjwnMD
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:31 pm

My human took me to somethig called a vet.. I've been there before and it's not too bad except when they stick that little glass thing up my butt.. I don't like the vet because he told my daddy human not to give me any bones.. The ride was nice.. On the way there, I rode in the back but on the way home, I rode in the front.. After I got home, we went to meet a little runt teacup toy poodle.. It's supposed to stay with me and my human for a week or so over Christmas.. I'll let it stay and play with it until it starts yapping too much and I'll have to growl and bark to show the little runt who's the boss.. My daddy said he might take me some place called the beach tomorrow so I can run and play.. I hope he takes me..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:06 am

Oh Buddy, How did I miss that?????  Cancer free???  Awesome!!!  I know your Mommy and Daddy are thrilled.  I'm still mad at your vet.

Guess I got sidetracked by you mentioning my snout..........hmm.

Mommy said she went to that breeder because she fell in love with my Daddy's face and I have it...big proud smile.  The Soph is more smushed for sure, but she had different parents from the same breeder.
She's actually more to the standard in face and size at only 115 lbs where I'm too big at 190 lbs.
Neither of us are exactly show quality whatever that means, but Mommy says she loves us anyway.

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 Xcleo1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.J5Tqvhcffy

See? We come in different colors and configurations.

Oh Bud, you just must learn more about baths.  We got cute little candy cane scarves and mani/pedi's.  Maybe it's a girl thing.  Mattie, I want to hear when you get one!

Mattie, you'll love the beach!!!

I have to find a video about a little pesty dog and will post when I do.........

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:09 am

Here ya go, Mattie. You can't swallow, though!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 am

Oh Bud, I'm not jealous, Mattie is gorgeous for sure!  I'm happy to have another girl to talk with.

And, you need to learn the B word.  Don't feel betrayed......you should start by playing with a hose when it gets warmer!

Bath, bath, bath, bath, bath

See? That didn't hurt!

Mattie do tell us when your Daddy gives you a bath.  I could use some help here convincing Bud.

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:37 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 7 Dsc_7010

My human gives me big bones with that yummy stuff in the middle and a little meat still on the outside. He never gives me cooked bones. He says they're too brittle... whatever that means. And he never gives me bird bones or those deliciously-smelling rib bones... dammit!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:00 am

My human took me for a few rides yesterday. I went to grandma's house, then we got in her car and went to Mobile.. It was fun going for rides. I liked that big long thing above the water, but I was a little scared when we went in that big hole, but we came out the other end.. My human took me to see his daddy and lots of other people who all wanted to pet me. I even got to go into a little room that goes up and down.. I got some treats from a few of the other humans, but most of them just wanted to pet me.. When we got home, my human gave me some food from his dish.. It had something called pork roast, some green stuff called celery, potatos, carrots and a little bit of gravy.. He still didn't give me that thing called a bath.. That mean dr told my human not to give me any real bones, but my human told him I can have one once in a while because they make me happy.. I hope he finds the steak with the bone in it next time he goes to the store..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:03 am

Buddy here.

I had a terrible week. Just terrible. My Mommy human has lost her mind.

First, she moved my chair into the back room. Then, she and Daddy put up a tree. INSIDE THE HOUSE. Right where my chair is supposed to be.

I was lost. I wandered aimlessly from room to room, outside to in, inside to out. My inside space was gone - shattered. I tried to lie down under that stupid tree, but I couldn't fit. I wanted to raise a leg and tinkle on the tree, but since I don't raise my leg to tinkle, that option was out.

Then Mommy did the strangest thing I have ever seen. She talked Daddy into bringing my Doggyloo  house inside. I watched while Mommy sprayed it with water - she had said something silly like "Buddy, let's go clean up your house!" - and all I could do was stare.

Then, my poor Daddy had to push and steer and take it all apart and then put it back together again. He put it beside that silly tree, then put a large potted plant on the other side of it.

Since I'd never set foot in that Doggyloo (I just like to brag about it to my friends, but I mean I never actually USED the thing), it was a new experience. I dragged all my blankies in there, and I took in a couple of Daddy's old shoes. It took me an hour to set it up just right.

So here I sit, in my doghouse, posting from Mommy's cell phone. Daddy told Mommy we should drill a hole in the side of the house and put in cable so I could have my own TV and tower system, but I think he was joking.

You never can tell about those two-leggers, even when you love'em more than anything in the whole, wide world.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 am

Yeah, I was trying to bury my treasures in that chair. I admit it. The temptation was just too strong. And it's not my fault I chewed up every stuffy bed Mommy bought me. It's in my genes. Besides, you guys know I hate stuffies of any stripe. Last week, I got the chance to steal that stuffy dog from Mommy and Daddy's room. Not once, but twice. I didn't chew him up......but I did hide him in the back yard under a little palm tree. That's close to where I hid that bunch of bananas a few weeks ago.

I heard Mommy telling Daddy last night that she wants me to go to obedience school and became a Canine Good Citizen. I guess good dog citizens don't bury stuff in furniture, right?

Have any of you guys ever been to dog school?
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:52 am

Hi Buddy, Mattie here.. My daddy told me school is where they teach stupid 2 legged animals what most of the others already know.. There must be a lot of stupid people out there, but they all wait for that big yellow busthat takes them away for most of the day, then brings them back. They must be really stupid because they keep going away day after day after day.. He told me that I don't have to go.. I went for a few more rides yesterday.. My human has the mommy and 3 little ones of those feline things we are supposed to chase, but I'm just not interested in them as long as they stay out of my house.. IF they get brave and come inside, I might play witrh them if they don't act too scared..
Why does my human carry bags around when he takes me for walks around the block?? He picks up my poop with the bag, then puts it in that big green plastic box that's outside.. It must be valuable because he keeps saving it in there.. I don't lift my leg to tinkle on the trees either..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:35 am

Well, my sweet friend Mattie, you're a girl, so you're not supposed to lift your leg. I'm supposed to, but I think it's a waste of doggie energy. It's also a macho thing, kinda like throwing gang signs. There's this tiny dog down the street that sometimes comes to our front yard and lifts his leg so he can hit the mail box dead-on. Dumb dog. There are so much greater things to aspire to in life than hitting the same spot on a mail box time after time, you know?

And yep, I've seen those big, yellow buses on my street. Paige taught me to always bark at boats, and it looks kinda like a boat, so I just bark at it really good. Are you telling me I will have to ride on that thing if Mommy makes me go to school?

Mommy carries one of those bags whenever we walk, too. And when we go in the car. She loves to save my poopy! It's a human thing. I mean, poopy is so important that our park even has little cans to save it in. And signs asking our two-leggers to contribute more and more poopy pieces. It must be really important stuff, and I am always glad to do my part.

I love my doggyloo! It's my new....now what did Daddy call it.....oh, yeah, it's my Sacred Space.

Last edited by Melissa on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:53 pm

I made my human walk me around the block today.. He keeps picking up my poopy and throwing it in the big green thing outside.. One of the cats outside hissed at me today, but didn't run away when I ignored it, so maybe they'll want to play one day.. My human told me cats taste pretty good if they are cooked right.. I don't know about him sometimes.. LOL I'll have to make him buy or build me my own house outside.. I wonder if I can jump in the big blue hole full of water one of these days.. I might wait until next summer when it's hot out so I can cool off when he lets me outside to scare away the boogy man a few times a day.. I'll run around the yard and bark a few times to chase him away if I ever see him.. My human needs to make 2 steps so I can get in the bed easier.. It's a big jump for me to get in there when he needs me to keep him warm.. I just lie there until he falls asleep, then get out to sleep in my spot on the floor.. I hope our humans take us for a walk at the same time and place so we can meet one day..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:42 am

Wow, Buddy! Sounds like you've got a condo with landscaping.....that is awesome! The tv sounds great! Animal Planet is my favorite channel.

Mattie, if that blue thing of water is what I'm thinking it is, does it have a snake thingie that swims by itself? Mommy had one and I loved to chase it! One time I did catch it and it kept squirting water, I was confused by my luck and it's reaction. Tell me more! Mommy took The Soph and me in it from time to time, but be sure you know how to get out!

Sad face here, Mommy doesn't really like my poop. Is yours special? Sometimes she sticks a pie plate between my legs and saves my pee........WTH?

Buddy, dear Buddy. Mommy finally got me a ipad thing that she puts on the table for me to use. It's supposed to be like that dragon thing you had mentioned, but it doesn't work. I talk to it and talk to it and it does put things on the screen, but..........all it says is woof, grumph, grrrrrr, and mmmrph.

Stupid thing. I guess Mom still has to type. It does the same thing for The Soph too and doesn't even make a higher note like our voices except that it also types "brrrroooooooo" She has more vocabulary.

Anyway, happy to hear ya'll are doing so well and sorry I haven't been writing much. Mommy's running around a lot with strange boxes and shiny paper and cooking. Ah, the cooking. Love that part!

Later!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 am

Oh yes, school..........

You'd love it! The Soph and I both went. Noooooooooo, no yellow bus things. You get to ride in the car! Best part is you get to meet lots of others like us!

I loved school and got a piece of paper when it was over. The Soph was a drop out, figures.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 am

Maybe Sophie was already smart enough and didn't need school.. My human has sometrhing that rides along on the bottom of the big blue pond, but it doesn't spray water at all. :-( I think that would be fun biting the water.. He bought some steps for the end of the bed so I can run up to cuddle up to sleep next to him when he's afraid of the dark, but he kept me awake most of the night by petting me.. Silly humans should know we can wake up in an instant and protect them from any boogy man that come in..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next