Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 am

Anxiously awaiting pictures of Hanna!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:12 am

I found a pic of Hanna...

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 HannahMontana4
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Thank you, Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Anytime, Joani. Glad to help, lol.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hannah? Are you here yet? Waiting to welcome you to the fold!

Aw, thanks!

Bud, I'm still alive and thriving! Mom says I'm a miracle doggie. 4 months and counting. She's been spoiling me so much that I'm afraid my weight has hit 215.

The shame Embarassed 

Sophie has benefited from it all and is up to 138.

Well, we are ok and kinda like the extra cushions. Very Happy 

Lady Hanna will be here in 3-4 weeks. We're arranging flights now .I'll try to send a pic.

Miss you, my friend!
Everything ok with y'all?????
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Paige! Yes, everything is OK here! I am so glad to hear you are being spoiled. You deserve every tasty treat you can eat. Are you getting plenty of the popsicle thingys?

I am spoiled, too, or so Mommy says. She says I'm the spoildest dog she ever had. She blames Daddy for that, but I know how much my Mommy loves me. Mommy also says I'm the sweetest dog she ever had.  flower 

Mommy has been so busy lately! She went back to work part-time, and is still volunteering three days a week on that lost and found page. But she says she's never been happier, so I guess I can handle not getting access to the 'puter as often these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Soooooooo happy that you are, my friend! No one deserves it more!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:05 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
Soooooooo happy that you are, my friend!  No one deserves it more!!!

Mommy is blushing....!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Hey everybody. It has been so long since I have been on here. I am so glad to hear that all my friends are still here and nobody has gone over that strange bridge yet. I have gotten so big now-I am only an inch or so shorter than big brown dog and we are such good friends now. I was never sure that would happen but every day right after our dad comes home we put on a show for him. Me and big brown play tug of war on the living room rug and daddy and mommy root for one or the other of us. Brown can usually win if he wants to but sometimes I'm real crafty and jerk the toy just a certain way and then I run with it. If he doesn't chase me I go right up to his face and shake the toy at him. Mommy says if I was a football player I'd get a penalty for something called "taunting" but I don't know what that means. I got my baying sound down too. I look out the window during the day and there's this man who walks real fast and swings his arms way up in the air. He's so funny looking that I bay at him every single time he passes. He looks at the window like there's a wolf inside or something. Big brown used to bark at people going down the street but now he doesn't. He lets me do it. I think he knows my sound is a lot cooler than his is.
Mommy says our lectricity just went off but the lights are still on and the puter is still working. There's a big yellow box in the back yard making a loud noise like a car. Mommy says she is real glad it is there. All our neighbors houses are dark. That is so sad for them.
Does anybody know when the dog park at the water at Bayview will open again? Me and big brown go every week to the one up the hill but there's no showers there. I'm not too sad about that and neither is brown. Mommy and daddy are though.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 am

Mommy, Daddy and me drove down to the dog park the other day. Mommy was shocked it is still closed! I love to play in the water soooo much (without dunking my head) that Mommy might take me out to some place called the "beach."

About barking at things....Paige taught me long, long ago that the only thing I need to worry about barking at is boats. They don't have to be in the water either, Paige said, so sometimes I bark at the boat across the street. It's behind a fence, just like me, so I figure it gets lonely. So I bark at it. It never barks back.

I had a bad day yesterday. Mommy went to a place called "work." I'm used to Daddy going out to work and hunt, but not Mommy. She has always been home with ME. Daddy told Mommy all about it when she got home last night.

I whined, I cried, I looked out the window fifty-eleven times, I slept on Mommy's pillow, I did everything I could do to make Mommy come home sooner, and she finally came home! She gave me a huge hug and I almost knocked her out with my big, ol' head while we we hugging. It hurt us both, but we didn't mind.

I didn't know I would miss her soooo much, and she didn't know I would, either. She's kinda happy about that, but I don't know what I will do when she has to go to that "work" place again. Is it something like jail? The clinker? I should be able to go with her, like I always do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:29 am

Mommy said for me to come over here and said there was lots of other nice doggies to play with.

Sniff sniff...

I woke mommy up this morning wanting to play. Mommy has taught me to play volleyball with a balloon and is trying to make me a youtube star but I'm shy and every time she tries to catch me on camera I wont do it.

I got to go now because mommy is getting ready for work and I like to try and steal the socks off her feet because I want her to stay home with me.

Waves paw @ Buddy

Hugs

Vivian
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey Vivian!  Nice to have new members of our most friendly forum slot!  Tell us more about yourself, please!!

Buds, I'm so sorry Mom started working and left you!  It's an awful thing to adapt to.  I've found that if you utilize it as nap time, it goes more quickly.  Perhaps.

So glad you took my advise on the boat thing.  Yup, I still bark at them, especially at night.  No, they don't bark back, but I believe they would land were it not for my barking!  Good job....keep it up!

Joani, my new sister's Mom has been pretty stingy with pics.  She's not really a breeder, but shows dogs relentlessly.  She has two, Mom and Dad and they are always showing.  Mom hopes to have her Aug 8.  I'm really hoping to get a chance to meet her before The Soph teaches her all the wrong things!

Anyway, this is her Mom.Pee Wee's request - Page 14 5c07ceeceea7de0771fc1c642870ef3e_bhy5
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 DT1hSFIwY0Rvdkx6TmpMVzFoYVd4amIyMHRiSGhoTG5ObGNuWmxjaTVzWVc0dmJXRnBiQzlqYkdsbGJuUXZhVzUwWlhKdVlXd3ZZWFIwWVdOb2JXVnVkQzlrYjNkdWJHOWhaQzkwWVhSME1GOHhMUzB0ZEcxaGFURXpPREZrWlRZMlpqZzBNMkpqTjJFN2FuTmxjM05wYjI1cFpEMDRNa1F6TWpNNVFqSkJOVFl5UVVRME9VSTVSalk0TkVFMk1VUTVOREF5UmkxdU1TNXNlR0V4TVdJJGMyVnNaV04wYVc5dVBYUm1iMnd4TWpGa1pURTNOMkl4WVdFNU5qUTImdz04MDAmaD02MDAmcT03NSZ0PTE0MDU3MzU5MzE_

Life is funny. I just got this from the owner. She's the little lady with the milk face!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:31 am

Awww, Paige, you are just tempting us with those broken pictures! I can't wait to see your new sis (and our other new forum doggy!)

Vivian! {{{Big wave back!}}} So good to see you here! A word from the wise: Stealin' socks doesn't work. New socks grow in those wooden boxes our humans keep, ya' know. I guess they wood is not all the way dead, so the socks grow kind of like acorns.

I still steal Daddy's go to work shoes whenever I can. It's been a long time, though - he puts them up way high on Mommy's bookcase. She keeps her shoes there, too. IDEA: I can still tinkle on Mommy's uniforms in the laundry basket!!! That should keep her home till she puts her uniforms through the woosher and the hot basket ten or twelve times, eh? Thanks for the idea!

Mattie and Toby! Where are you? Are you on a trip in the big box on wheels?

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

Buddy, my pal, I just wanted to say bye. Mom's taking me today to the rainbow bridge. She sees that I'm hurting and doesn't want that.

I'll miss you all. You've been good friends and I appreciate it. Be kind to Mom-she's a mess!

I hope you'll welcome Hanna and am only sorry I won't get to meet her. Gawd, The Soph will be her mentor??? That could easily become a problem!!!! Smile

Hugs and love to each and everyone!

Paige
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 20

So sad.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks Eric, but I like to think of it as relative. She has made my life so full, this is just the price you'll eventually pay.

God love my beautiful Paige.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 Ani-hu10

love Vivian
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Thanks, Tree!

My wonderful vet came to my home as I couldn't get Paige in the car. She died in my lap before he could give her anything. She made some involuntary motions which he said was normal and the crematory came within minutes.

God be with you my sweet Paige.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Who am I kidding here? My heart is broken.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm sorry, but you know Paige is happy in a much better place loaded with other dogs to play with.. I still have pics of Gizmo on the wall.. He died in 1995..
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 am

So very sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Hope you're feeling a little better today Stormy.

I know Paige loved her mommy very much and she knows you will never forget her. I'm sure Paige would want you to give some other puppy a little love as you did her. That's how my mommy decided to get me. I cant ever take Maddies place but I do try to make mommy smile and I know my mommy loves me too, but I do hear her accidently call me Maddie sometimes and its ok.

Hope you smile again soon. Paige is forever in your memory and heart.

Love Vivian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm worried and thinking of you stormy. You to Melissa.

Come back please.  Sad

As I just wrote, I have been a.....well, I can't write the word here. I should have been checking in much more often. The days and hours just pass too quickly.....I am so very sorry about Paige, and so sad that I wasn't here for Stormy.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 14 <a href=Pee Wee's request - Page 14 Chivasonduty_zpsb9379dd8" />

Thanks y'all!  Breeder sent this yesterday of an involved Dad!

Tree, I love your avatar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next