Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pee Wee's request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:44 pm

This section of the forum is a place for our pets to get together and chat. Pee Wee requested it, and Buddy, Bruno and Belle have expressed avid interest in communicating with other pets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Melissa (PB) wrote:
This section of the forum is a place for our pets to get together and chat. Pee Wee requested it, and Buddy, Bruno and Belle have expressed avid interest in communicating with other pets.

Hi, Pee Wee! I'm Buddy, AKA Budster and Sergeant Boudreax.

Mommy wanted me to join the Marines, but I can't swim too good, so that's out. Mom is always looking for jobs for me, but she doesn't understand I have my own jobs. I pick up large limbs and pile them all up so Mom and Pops can take'em outside. Then I go through the house and move things to better places. Furniture, cat food bowels (more on THEM later), shoes, boxes, blankets. I call it redecorating.

Do you like to play ball? I love to play ball! My humans just don't get it when I hide it instead of bringing it to them. (Hey, it's my ball, and I'll do what I want with it!) I do think it's fun to make my human run and find the ball. They are so easy to train!

I give'em a kiss and they'll do anything for me. Well, almost. Sometimes Mom is stingy with the treats, and only because I jump up and kiss her instead of lying down and rolling over. Can you imagine? No treats for a kiss?

Mom is a weird human, but I love her just the same. I would call her my Human Person instead of Mom, but her "hey, my sweeeeet baaaaby boy, Mommy's home!" sort of got stuck in my head.

Daddy's the boss around here. If he says sit, I sit. If he says no, I freeze in mid air. I think his real name is Cesare, except he doesn't whisper.

Do you like to play ball? I love to play ball! Did I tell you that? And Frisbee, too. My Frisbee turns into a water bowl whenever Daddy takes me on a trip with him.

Do you like to play ball?

Mommy is a silly human, because she can't make my picture come up. She needs to scoot over and let me try.

Last edited by Melissa (PB) on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Pee wee, not really but that is the nickname my Human(?) gave me. As you know Humans have a hard time communicating with us so they give us some silly name they can pronounce. We have to over look this.
I am 8 years old(human years) and I am a lady. Please dont ever forget that as we chat.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

The Budster here. You are a gorgeous little thing, Pee Wee! Are you using that doggy dating service? Bet you get lots of hits!

You don't have to worry 'bout me. I'm fixed. Done for. Have the tattoo to prove it, too. I put a picture of my tattoo up on that dating site, and for some reason the chicks don't like it. Human girls like tattoos, so I thought I made a good decision. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Blah, blah, blah. That canine never shuts up. Never stops moving. He has ADD, I just know it. The Person needs to get him some Ritalin.

By the bye, I'm Bruno, the King of Cats. I own this place. It's mine. All mine. I let my humans stay because they bring me food and entertainment.

Buddy's not that bad. When I give him my evil eye Bruno King of Cats stare, Buddy rolls over on his back. Good boy.

I'm ten years old. So is my twin sister, Belle. We are fraternal twins, and the only thing we have in common is our bob tails and our marvelous dispositions.

Belle is out catching East Hill river rats (dull.....borrrrring....), but she'll talk soon, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi Buddy....I dont like to play ball very much. My Husband Quincy loves to play. I find it a little plebeian and boring. Maybe it is because I am lady and I never cared for sports very much. But I can glad you do.
I am married and have about 18 offspring. HG has some of their pictures. I had to go to some place where there was a lot of other dogs that I did not know. I met a real nice lady there but she stuck me with something sharp and it hurt. When I woke up my stomach really hurt and now I can not have any more puppies. I dont know if it was related but I think it was. But I do know that HG was sure not happy when he came to get me. I dont think he was mad at me but when the nice lady gave him some kind of a paper, he turned red and starting talking real loud. I have to go now. I will get Quincy to chat with you when he wakes up. Have a good day. Later Pee Wee ps Here is a picture on my son Bingo. He is living with HGs son up North I really miss him

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Buddy here.

Pee Wee, my canine heart is broken. You are MARRIED? With ten little Pee Wees running around somewhere? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bingo looks like a nice fella. Does he weigh 70 pounds, like me? That matters a lot when you play ball, 'ya know.

I had a real dog mommy once. A big man in a black hat was mean to her, but Mommy and Daddy saved us. Mommy says that mean man made his doggies fight. I don't like to fight. I like to kiss. A lot. Almost as much as I like to play ball.

Mommy says a big doggie name Paige might want to come on here. Paige lives with a Human named Stormy. I'll bet Paige likes to play ball!

Mommy says I have to do something she calls "logging off" now. I wonder if that is what my Humans do when they throw my big tree limbs away...you know, the ones I pull out of the woods when I'm clearing my outside domain.....log.....off. Makes sense.

Last edited by Melissa (PB) on Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Hey big bad boys.........

I'm Paige and I'm bold and beautiful......sexy too!

I live with my sister Sophie who is fairly DUMB, but tolerable.

Balls......y'all really get the idea?

Mom attempted to throw them for me and then my Sis. She just doesn't understand that Mastiffs DO NOT chase balls........phoeey. We are loving and will return them ONCE. If she dares to throw a second time, it's up to her to retrieve.......think she's finally trained.

We are stately, women who have many more significant items to occupy our rather retired lifestyle.

Yes, Sophie's not even 2 yet, but she has carefully adopted my more mature and refined ways. Good girl.

Mom does dress me up sometimes, whatever. It seems to make her laugh. Sophie won't participate in that silly human ritual. Fine. It only leaves more treats for me.

Speaking of treats, what do you bad boys favor??
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 pm

BTW. handsome PeeWee, I was most impressed with both your fortitude and and ability to rid your humans of a ........shiver.......RAT!

Very masculine.

I picked up a dead squirrel once and Mom also threw it out. Must be a human thing.

Normally, I'm pretty scared of most things other than flies although I did succeed in training Mom's horse to stop coming into the sunroom.

She loved that horse and would let her come in the house wherever and whenever. She even fed her more treats than she gave me????

That........was annoying, so I stopped it.

I had 2 other sisters that I would allow. Jinx actually allowed me as she was my big sis.

Another little sis was kinda mean but both went to a place called "Rainbow Bridge" Not sure where that is.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:55 am

PAIGE! My Mom person told me you were one gorgeous chick, but her words did not do justice to your beauty.....your elegance....your fashion style. Oh. Words and barks elude me.

Momma says you're a little bigger than me, but that's okay. I don't have small man syndrome, so we should get along fine. Finer than fine, since I have a tattoo that means I can't make puppies, so I'll never have to worry about puppy support and you won't have to raise any little ones.

Uh-oh. I just read that you don't like to play ball. Will you introduce me to your little sis, please? Purty please, with a Milk Bone on top?

I had a horrible experience last night, Paige. I went into Mom and Pop's room to help them clean the room, since moving things is my forte. I found this weird little bulldog. It wouldn't play with me. It wouldn't even ANSWER me. I started chewing on it's ugly little foot and it just.....stared at me. I licked it's face, and it didn't lick back. It just stared. I sniffed its butt and....get this....there was no sweet smell. Nothing. Nada.

Enter my Mommy person. She didn't like that I was chewing on that mutt's foot. She said, "Buddy! Stop messing with the stuffy!" (Is a "stuffy" some new breed of doggie, Paige?! I couldn't find it on dogbreeds.com just now.) Anyhoo, Momma reached over and woke the thing up, and....oh....the horror. The Thing started laughing at me!!! Then it started SINGING!!!! I jumped off that bed in one horizontal hop and ran in under the table, quaking in terror. Instead of soothing me, my Mommy person laughed right along with that stupid singing stuffy dog.

Oh, Paige, what should I do?

Your little sis does like to play ball, right?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 am

Paige? What's a "horse"? Do they like to play ball?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 am

Melissa (PB) wrote:
PAIGE! My Mom person told me you were one gorgeous chick, but her words did not do justice to your beauty.....your elegance....your fashion style. Oh. Words and barks elude me.

Momma says you're a little bigger than me, but that's okay. I don't have small man syndrome, so we should get along fine. Finer than fine, since I have a tattoo that means I can't make puppies, so I'll never have to worry about puppy support and you won't have to raise any little ones.

Uh-oh. I just read that you don't like to play ball. Will you introduce me to your little sis, please? Purty please, with a Milk Bone on top?

I had a horrible experience last night, Paige. I went into Mom and Pop's room to help them clean the room, since moving things is my forte. I found this weird little bulldog. It wouldn't play with me. It wouldn't even ANSWER me. I started chewing on it's ugly little foot and it just.....stared at me. I licked it's face, and it didn't lick back. It just stared. I sniffed its butt and....get this....there was no sweet smell. Nothing. Nada.

Enter my Mommy person. She didn't like that I was chewing on that mutt's foot. She said, "Buddy! Stop messing with the stuffy!" (Is a "stuffy" some new breed of doggie, Paige?! I couldn't find it on dogbreeds.com just now.) Anyhoo, Momma reached over and woke the thing up, and....oh....the horror. The Thing started laughing at me!!! Then it started SINGING!!!! I jumped off that bed in one horizontal hop and ran in under the table, quaking in terror. Instead of soothing me, my Mommy person laughed right along with that stupid singing stuffy dog.

Oh, Paige, what should I do?

Your little sis does like to play ball, right?

Why, thanks much big boy Buddy! 

Sigh, no Bud, sis is also a mastiff and will have nothing to do with balls.  We could chew bones with each other one day over water if you'd like?

Stuffy sounds dull!  Ya know Mom used to give me things called stuffies.  I wonder if they are a special breed or related?  She stopped after awhile I think because I found all this white stuff in their inards.  You need to chew with diligence, but you can find it!  Perhaps that will remedy Mom from bringing those stupid, things home.  You're right, they have no good smells.  She never gave me a stuffie that sang?????  How weird is that?  I'm betting if you ate her throat it would stop.  Might try it.

It is disheartening how our human Moms laugh when we're afraid sometimes.  What gives with that?  Normally Mom is pretty cool, but she does laugh at things I find very serious.  Bad for my self esteem.

Horse?  Well, they have lots of good smells and they're bigger than I am although strangers often ask Mom if I'm a horse.  That makes her angry and she always assures them that I am NOT a horse.

Her horse was named Chelsea and pretty much my colors.  We might have been related, dunno.  What really bothered me most about Chelsea is that she got lots more food than Mom gives me.  Treats too!

Trust me, you don't want your Mom to bring home a "horse".  Stick with stuffies.

Later Gater.

Smack
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Hi Paige! Buddy here.

I make it a practice not to chew throats, so I'm afraid chewing stuffy dog's throat is out. Besides, I'm scared of him. I think Mommy Person should take him to the pound. Or to jail. He is obviously a crazy dog with extra powers. Damned thing dances, too (don't tell Mommy Person I cussed!)

No, I don't think you and Chelsea are related. Chelsea is.....well, somewhat good-looking in her own way, but she is nowhere near as pretty as you. Maybe Chelsea is a result of gene manipulation. A canine misfire. Wires crossed or something. Then again maybe I watched too much "Fringe" on TV last night.

Paige, Pee Wee and Quincy - you guys should see my collection! Mommy Person made a special chair for me in the house. She calls it a "love seat", which is probably because I sit there, and I am a bundle of burnin' love, as you know. Anyhoo, my morning collection is this:
one steel-toed boot, a roll of toilet paper, a little Pizza box, two chewed Milk Bones, a back brace thing, a wrist supporter, a wash cloth, and two baseball caps.

Mommy Person is threatening to do away with my collection, so you better come see it fast!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:15 pm

OMG I just figured it out.....stuffy dog is a creature from a parallel universe!

Yup. Too much "Fringe."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Bruno here.

That dog is a nut case. He can't tell the difference between TV and reality. He stays glued to the tube, then when bedtime comes, he shirks away from the TV, darting his eyes back and forth, with the whites of his eyes showing. He should be ashamed. No pet who has any self respect at all shows fear.

Take me, for instance. I enjoy lying on the piano stool watching Buddy watch TV. He is smart in one way, with that being he never even acknowledges I'm in the room. When I get too close, he lies down on his back and shows me his tattoo. Smart dog. Smart, smart Buddy. I'll give him credit for that.

But his collection.....oh, my goodness. Why collect things that aren't useful? I mean, I collect lizards, but it's fun to pull their little tails. Then I eat them. I'd like to see Buddy eat that steel-toed boot. That would a kick!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Well, Bruno.....simply put, you have no canine sense, nor should you.

Buds,  (is that too informal?) your collection sounds admirable!  Mom never let's me have toilet paper!!!  Awesome!

Yes, alternate universe.that must be it!  Those stuffies are a pain.  As far as throat biting??? Dunno.  Mom told me about a Jack Russel (tiny little things) that jumped on my big sis Jinx right at her throat.  Story goes Jinx opened her mouth and the Russel landed in it.  Jinx was confused until Mom told her to spit it out.  She did and the Russel never bothered her again.

Might be a good target spot?  Nooooooooooo, I'm not mean, just self defense.  Those little buggers can be mean!  Not you, Bud, I'm sure.

You never addressed the treat situation.  That is the center of my universe!  Mom brings me home Publix icees. That's what she calls them.........oh, my word!  They are frozen bones with an gourmet delight inside....think she calls it marrow?  To die for!

Hope your Mom finds them and brings them home for you.  They really do beat shoes, although I've had a few munches on them too...not bad!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Buddy here!

I didn't address treats? ME? MOI? That is most unlike me. I live for treats. That's what I collect - treats. If my Mommy Person would give me treats whenever I want'em, I wouldn't have to collect all those other treats. But Mommy makes me do things to get treats, so sometimes snitching a boot is easier.

The Public bone sounds scrumptious! I will put it on Mommy's list. When she brings me one, we can sit outside by my pond. We can relax, and chew, chew, chew the day away. PeeWee and Quincey can come, too.  If we chew our bones all up, I have a nice, little palm tree we can chew on. And a Japanese honeysuckle. The honeysuckle is growing nicely on the ground, ever since I tore down the lattice. Heck....that lattice looked like branches to me, and everybody knows how much I love to tear down branches!

Mommy Person says she's going to make a movie of that stupid stuffy dog and me, and put it up here, since Eric taught her to do that kind of stuff. Bad Eric. Bad, bad Eric. I will be brave. I must be brave. Bruno told me last night that I shouldn't have any fear, so I'll just act like Bruno and swat the stuffy in the head with my paw. Bruno's pretty smart. He knows all about taking care of things. I don't share his taste for lizards, though. Ick!!!

A dog fit in your sister's mouth?????? Was your sis an Amazon Dog or somethin'? Are you sure the dog didn't jump in Chelsea's mouth????? You won't see ME jumping in any other dog's mouth! I'd be too scared.

Gotta go.....a new episode of "Fringe" is coming on. I just love scarey TV shows! What's your favorite show?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Must be that Mom is not too smart. She addressed your post but it's not here?  She grumbles and frowns a lot when she's on the puder???

Whatever.  May I call you Buds?  Bruno does not get it, for sure.  Cats are cats..nugh said.

As far as throat bitting...there is a story she told me about Jinx.  There was a Jack Russell (tiny yippe things) that ran out while she was walking sis and attacked her throat!  Jinx was my mentor, mind you and opened her mouth only to have the mini mutt land in it.

Jinx was certainly confused until Mom told her to "drop him".  She did and it makes me wonder about throat catches?

Nooo, I'm not mean, but wonder about self defense.  Not to imply you would ever do anything like that!

Love the couch with collectibles you have!  Awesome!  Mom doesn't give me tp and while I've had a few shoes she has found an alternate gourmet treat!

She calls them Publix Ice. They are frozen bones with an awesome center!!  OMG, they are insane.  Maybe your Mom can find them for you!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Bruno, ya just don't get it!  We are canines and far superior to you CATS!

Hurumph.

Buds I've tried to flirt with you twice but my posts are not going through?  Sorry.  May I call you Buds?

Throats?  Mom told me about my sis Jinx who apparently was attacked by  a Jack Russel ( nasty little things)  That little doggie tried to bite Jinx's throat until Jinx opened her mouth.

Silly creature landed in her mouth!  Jinx was confused until Mom told her to spit him out.  She did and all was good although that Russell never bothered us again.  Throats just may have a purpose.

Love you love seat!  Mom doesn't allow me to have tp although I have had a few munchies on shoes.....tasty.

Mom now gives me Publix Pops.  OMG!  To die for!!!  They are frozen bones with a culinary treat in the center.  Tell your Mom about them!

Don't know why Mom fusses about this puder thing....it can be fun
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:10 pm

K- it went through twice..........sorry for the redundancy
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:36 am

Paige, you are such a dear. Of course you can call me Buds.

Thank you for explaining about Jinx and the terrier. Wow....I had nightmares last night of being swallowed by a Great Dane. I had some good dreams, too, about butterflies. I love butterflies! They tickle my nose when they land on me, but they have such sweet, tinkly voices! Oh, the stories they tell me off far-off lands.....if you'n me grow wings someday, we can fly to those places!

I have a silly squirrel friend named MadDash. He can't sit still, and all he does all day is grab big camellia seeds and re-locate them. I asked him if he is into redecorating, like me, but he says what he's doing is a matter of life or death. Then he giggles and runs off, up, up, up the tree. 

Do you have other friends, Paige? Or are your sis and your Mommy your only friends? I love my Mommy Person, but I wish your Mommy could be my Mommy just long enough to bring me a Publix Icee. Does your Mommy make you do things to get an Icee? Like "sit, stay, lie down"? If I don't do what Mommy Person wants when she wants it, I don't get a treat. Boo-hoooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:47 am

Bruno here.

Dumb dog. Just when I thought he was getting smarter, he writes about having a squirrel for a friend. He obviously doesn't know that squirrels are good for one thing - meat. 

And Paige - madam, while you are a gorgeous lady, do please remember you are only a dog. I have more smarts in my bobtail than you and Buddy have in your whole bodies. You two can combine your bodies and you still won't be as smart as me. Got it now?

While I hesitate to remind you of my superiority, I was momentarily offended by your statement that I don't "get it." 
---------------------------------------------------------
Belle here:  Bruno, be quiet. Play nice. This is NOT what we learned in our class:  How to Make Friends and Influence Enemies. You don't want Eric to ban you, do you?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:59 am

Buds here....I couldn't make Bruno stop typing. I tried giving him the evil eye, but he evil-eyed me back, then reminded me is Bruno, King of Cats. I had to leave the room. I think Bruno is using some Jamaican black cat magic on me, or something.

Then Belle came in and pushed him off the chair. She's a little thing, but she always gets her way with Bruno. Bruno slobbers on her all the time, which must mean he likes her. Paige, Just read Belle's note. I really hope Eric won't ban Bruno from the forum! Belle, while she doesn't post much, does tend to worry about things, so I want to ease her mind.

Please, Paige, don't take what Bruno says to heart. He really is a sharp dude with sharp claws, and he's teaching me stuff little by little. And now Belle is off to get my squirrel friend - oh, nooooooo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Bruno, you have no canine sense whatsoever! Stick with the feline world.

Bud, I sympathize with you having to live with Bruno.  Felines can be problematic.  Mom had one she called Balls until I took care of that!  Balls now lives elsewhere.  Smile

Mad Dash?  I like it!  Yes, Bud I have a possum who has become pretty friendly.  Mom gives him eggs and talks to him at night.  He only comes to visit at night.

Although, we have pelicans......lots of em!  Fisherpeople too!  They are always outside with nets catching mullet.  I don't like them and try to chase them away until Mom stops me.

Mostly though it's just sis and me.

Do I have to perform to get my pops?  Nah, I've trained Mom pretty well.  She says I have eyes that could make anyone cry and I utilize them.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:04 pm

OMG! Buds. I may need advice.  Sophie (sis) is driving me nuts!

That dam dog will not leave me alone nor my mom.  Seriously, she paws her way into everything at every minute. Mom laughs at her. I do NOT.

What would you suggest with a rotten bratty little sis?

Extermination?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Hobbies and Personal Interests :: Our Pets :: Pee Wee's page-
Jump to: