Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Pee Wee's request - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 am

My Mommy said to tell all of you that it's her fault I haven't been online. She won't get away from the 'puter long enough to let me use it, and no, I didn't get that tablet for Christmas. :-(

It's been a busy week! I went with Mommy and Daddy on a trip over to Alabama, and we were gone almost all day. And oooooh.....I got sick. That won't stop me from going again, though. I would rather be sick than stay home alone. I got well as soon as we got home. Daddy said it was probably the boiled peanuts Mommy gave me as a snack that made me sick. But they were soooo good!

So Maddie - you're going to be doing some traveling, eh? That is so cool! You don't ever get sick in the car, do you?

Daddy went off to work alone the other day, and I started howling again. At the end of my saddest howl, Bruno came in and started screeching and "ack acking" at me. He told me Daddy would be home soon, and to hush and just put my big boy pants on, so I didn't howl anymore. Bruno can be so bossy sometimes!

Mommy says she is going to sign me up for something called "flyball." She finds out about all this stuff on Facebook. She's still doing lots of work with "Lost and Found Pets of Pensacola and surrounding areas", and now there's a new Facebook page called "Pets of Pensacola." Maybe if I start my own Facebook page Mommy will talk to me more. I don't know. She seems addicted. I just wish she was addicted to ME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 am

Oops, Mommy made a boo boo! The new pet page is called "Pet Friendly Pensacola."  Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 am

My Daddy has been busy taking me for rides and outside so I can help him get my motor home ready..  He's been working, eating, and sleeping..  A lot of the work is just going from one place to another to look at things, but he gets something and puts it wayyy up high in a cabinet that I can't reach..  
I have a big pile of toys that I ripped apart to get the squeekie thingie out of..  Some of them, I took all of the soft fluffy stuffing out and scattered it around a little..  Maybe he'll take me for another ride thru that big hole in the ground and we can come out the other end..

Last edited by Jake92 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:52 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 9 Ellis-11

My human daddy isn't happy about me biting out the squeaky things from my tennis balls. He now puts something called superglue around the squeaky things and I cannot get them out of the balls, dagnabbit!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 am

My human daddy tried giving me tennis balls without bells or squeekies in them.. I ripped the soft cloth cover off and then tore open the rubber ball.. He's still looking for half of one of the balls.. Should I tell him that I hid it under the back seat of his mommie's car?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 am

I love to chew on things that belong to my Mommy and Daddy, so Mommy's cell phone was the perfect thing. I jumped up and took it off her desk a few days ago. Then, I chewed off the cover. It was so chewy - some kind of rubbery stuff.

Daddy woke up and found the call phone in the middle of the futon. I left it there, undamaged, so I don't understand why Mommy got upset.

Then I remembered. A couple of years ago, my sister Molly chewed Mommy's brand new cell phone to little bits. At least I left the phone intact!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 am

Mommy and I went out back yesterday to play ball. Mommy did the strangest thing. At first I thought it was part of a new game, but it wasn't.

One minute, she was on her feet, helping me find my softball. The next second, she was flat on the ground on her tummy. I thought she was playing with me, so I started jumping on her. Then I heard her whine.  Sad 

Oh, it upset me so much. I didn't know what was wrong, so I started circling and circling Mommy while she whined and squeaked. She sounded like a little puppy.

I stood by her and let her use me to stand up. She was OK, thank goodness, and she said she didn't break anything, but she was lucky.

And then we finally played ball!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:35 am

Just be glad that your mommy didn't hurt or break anything when she fell..

My daddy gave me a bath yesterday..  The scary part was when he cut some of the hair under my tail..  

We just went outside for a minute, but it's too cold to play with balls or squeekie thingies..  He gave me another one to play with inside until I chew the little squeekie part out.. I wish I knew how they get that squeekie thingie inside so many toys..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 am

Oh, Bud, I'm glad your Mommy is ok!

Sounds like y'all have been having fun. My Mommy has been too busy muttering about frozen pipes and having my favorite workmen here. I like it when they come even though they call me a fat pig. They don't really mean it, I think.

Mommy got a little upset because The Soph and I have been hiding our Public Pops in the yard. She said it looks like a man eating Zombie zone and has sworn to put us only on piggies. That's OK!

I'm kinda ready for some warmer weather!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:52 am

Yep, Paige and Maddie, my Mommy is A-OK. She told Daddy how proud she was of me for doing circles around her and barking while she was down. No, I didn't leave her side. She says I am a "wonderful companion," so she doesn't need her "help-I-fell-and-I-can't-get-up" necklace any more. Yaaaaaay, me! I'm a service dog!

What's a Public Pop? Is it like a popsicle? I don't like piggy things....don't know why. I prefer bone marrow and peanut butter.

We went on another trip yesterday. I didn't get sick, not even once! Daddy gave me some kind of pill in a piece of cheese (he thought I didn't see it), and I was even able to stand and look out the windows a whole, whole lot! I put my chin on Daddy's shoulder and looked out the front window, too.

We stopped at a little beach in Alabama so I could get some exercise and piddle. It was so cold and windy! Mommy said I walked her legs off, but she still had her legs on when we got home. That was a good thing.  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi Bud and Paige, my human dropped a few pieces of dry kittie food on the floor.. I surprised him when he went to look for it and it wasn't there.. Now, every time he goes to feed the little wild kitties outside, he gives me a few pieces of it.. He's even giving me a little of their wet food too.. I really like the whitefish and tuna.. He's been giving the kitties some of my yucky dry food and any of my wet food that I leave in the dish for them.. They eat that too.. He found some food that I really really like.. He has to use a machine on the counter to get the top off of it.. He fooled me yesterday when he used that machine to get his own food.. I was all excited and jumping up and down when I heard the machine but he kept it all to himself except for a little taste of it..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:58 am

Wait, Mattie

"any of my wet food that I leave in the dish"??????????????????????????????????????????????

You leave wet food??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You leave food in your dish??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can I please come have dinner at your house?

I'll behave, promise. pig pig 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:33 am

Mattie, your human sounds like a great hunter! My Daddy is, too. Sometimes he spends all day hunting and fishing for us. I have never understood why he feels the need to dress and pack up all the food in those little tin things before he comes home, but I guess it's 'cause Mommy doesn't like the mess that leaves. Mommy got really upset one time when Daddy offed a little lamb and brought the remains home to me in the tin thing. So, no more lamb for me. :-(

My current favorite is tuna flakes. Daddy goes way out in a boat, catches a big, ol' tuna, and brings home the best parts. Bruno and Alice Belle get most of it, but Daddy gives it to me sometimes, too.

Maddie, does your Daddy go all the way up to Greenland to fish for the whitefish??? Do you get to go with him on the boat??? I wanna go! Paige, you wanna go with?

Daddy saves all the bones, saws them up into itty, bitty pieces and puts them in a bag labeled "bone marrow treats." They are supposed to be for me, but Alice Belle loves them, too. I caught Mommy smashing one on the kitchen counter so Alice Belle could eat it, since Alice Belle is missing a big front tooth (Mommy had to take Alice Belle to the doc so she could have it pulled a few weeks ago.)

Sometimes I leave food in my dish, too, and Alice Belle eats it. Sometimes I steal Alice Belle's plate of food from the counter, so I guess it evens out.

Alice Belle is sleeping on the modem this morning. AGAIN. She puts her head and neck on it on cold mornings. Must be good for her arthritis; I don't know. I've never tried it.

Top of the mornin' to all of you, my dear friends! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:39 am

Oh....and about that stealing food thing. I did a no-no last week.

Daddy brought a great, big snapper fish home the other day. He must have forgotten his tin thingys, because he brought the whole fish home.

Anyhow, Mommy and Daddy cooked it and ate it. They left the remains on the kitchen stove. I jumped up and, as usual, stole it. When Mommy came in to clean the kitchen, it was gone, and she tracked me down in the back yard. Yes, I had that whole piece of tin foil with all the juices on it! Yummy! I licked it but good, but I must have swallowed some, 'cause Mommy saw some shiny stuff in my poo-poo the next day. Little, tiny balls of tin foil. In my poo.

It was worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Hey Buddy and Mattie and everybody else that lives in this big flat thing on my daddy and momma's brown table in the room they call the "den." I'm Pepper and since Buddy invited me to join you I will be really happy to do so. I'm only 6 weeks old though so my speling might not be too gud. I'm sur it will get better when I get just a litle older. This is my first day away from my dogy mama and my sisters and bruthers. I missed them a litle last nit but I was brave and I did not make a sound. My dog daddy is a Mane Pointr and my dog mama is a blue tic hound.My dog daddy has to live in a pin and I feel sory for him. My dog mama lives in a house underneath another house way out in a place called Bruten Albama. Yesterday some peple came in a big blue truck thing and there were 5 peple but they just wanted one dog and that wuz me. I had 4 sisters so it looked lik they cud have took one dog apiece and gave all my sisters a home but for some reson they just wanted me. I think it was because I was real quite and still and they said I might not howl so much like my mama does.I will surprise them when I git old though and howl all I want to. They will luve me so much by then they won't care. They already love me so much they don't care when I pee on their rug. When I pee on their rug they take me out side but it is always too late. I already did all I cud pee. I'm just a little girl and it comes out real quik. I played some today with the GIGANTIC brown dog's toys that are all over my new parents floor. They were in a corner all neat but I moved them to the midle of the room where they looked better.Then I grabbed some big old paper off the table that i could reach and put it on top of the toys to hide it from the big brown dog. I hope the big brown dog will like me better when he sees how pretty I hid his toys for him. I will let y'all know how it gos.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:50 am

Hi Pepper, I'm Mattie, I hope we get to play together one day after it gets warm enough for the humans to stay outside to play with us.. My human daddy took me for a big long ride to someplace close to Mickey Mouse land.. Daddy and his mommy took me and a little brat poodle named Cupcake to stay in a big motel room.. He took us both outside to pee and things a few times during the ride there on Friday, while we were in the fancy room, and on the way home yesterday.. I'm glad Cupcake had a ride back with her human grand pa so I had the whole car to myself.. Daddy stopped and got me a hamburger from a place with a big yellow thing in front of it.. He got coffee with some ice in it for himself and his mommy, because they said it's always too hot to drink.. When we got home, he gave me a new toy with a squeeker thingie in it.. I can't wait for daddy to go someplace in the big house on wheels pretty soon.. I know he wants to go someplace with it next month after he gets some special cameras on it so he can see behind him when he's driving and something that tells him where to turn so he won't get lost..
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:58 am

Hey Pepper!

The Soph here. Ow Wow understand your confusion! I'm so happy to have another milenia here!!!
Those big brown dogs can be frightening. I live with one.

That pee stuff does have to stop.......learned that. I was too big for a "cage" gasp, so my Mommy gave me a bedroom. After I ate the sheetrock she knew I wasn't happy and finally decided I could control the pee thing and got my place in her bed! Not many do, except the big brown sis they call Paige.

It sounds like you have great parents and I'm so totally happy for you!

I did learn that Paige has taught me some things, so keep your mind open They have lived with these strange humans longer than we. They feed us, give us baths (oh glory) and do love us.

I'm very happy to meet you and hope you'll talk with me often as I guess we are the younger issues. Spelling, non issue.

Do you like bones?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 am

Pepper, howling is good! My Mommy likes to hear me howl, but my cat friend Bruno can't stand it. He always comes up to my face and starts going "ack, ack, ack!", which is not really cat speak, but it makes me stop howling, because I am always afraid he is going to barf on my feet.

I only howl when Daddy goes out to go hunting and gets in that white thing that goes really fast. I am always sad when he leaves me at home. Some day I am going to chew the black balls off of that white thing so it can't move.

Pepper, you will hear from Mattie and Paige that baths are good. They are girls, so they may have something wired wrong in their brains, but I hope your girly brain is OK. Baths are ANATHEMA. That is my word of the week. It means baths are a very bad thing! Don't let your two-leggers fool you! Run, Pepper, run when you hear that word! It pains me to even write the word.

I have been to Bruten, Alabama! I think it's spelled "B-R-E-W-T-O-N." - I saw the sign. Daddy takes me with him when he goes up in that area for what he calls "business." Mommy sits in the car with me while Daddy does his thing. He always carries a notebook, a camera and tiny sign on a piece of rope with his name on it, and he fusses at Mommy if she can't find everything he needs pronto. I just roll my eyes and go back to sleep.

Now Otter, I have to tell you that biting the big, brown dog may not help. He will think you don't like him. I learned that lesson when I tried to play with Bruno when I was a puppy. I never bit him, but I used to try to tackle him. Now, I just bop him on the head and stand back. Bruno loves me anyway, and he stills shares his catnip with me sometimes. So.....try bopping the big, brown dog on the head instead of biting him, OK? And if he sniffs your butt, take that as a sign of friendship. Bruno tolerates me sniffing his backside when he is in Mommy's lap, but his face always looks like Grumpy Cat from Facebook whenever I do that. Haaaa!!!

Alice Belle, the other kitty, is my best friend. We love to walk around the back yard together and sniff everything. We do it every day. I follow her, 'cause she finds the best smells. And sometimes the worst. Ugh! Like the rotten bunch of bananas I hid under the palm tree that time. I don't bop Alice Belle on the head, 'cause I get no reaction. She just sits and stares at me, and that's no fun. I only bop Bruno 'cause he starts making funny noises, just like a stuffy. :-)

Hiding the big, brown dog's toys may be a good thing or a bad thing. Depends on if he can find them, I guess. I used to do what Mommy called "redecorating" the house by moving things to where I thought they should be, but I don't do that anymore. Now, I just stick my treasures in my doggyloo. Mommy calls it my Great Big Toy Box, but Daddy calls it my Sacred Man Cave. I'm not sure what girl doggies need. Paige has a big, brown cookie box, so maybe that's what girls like.

Gotta go....Mommy has to use the 'puter. We are glad you have joined us, Pepper!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi Buddy and Mattie and Paige. Soph,you are right. Baths are BAD if that is what "anathema" means I had my first one yesterday in the kitchen sink and I made whining noises the whole time. The young guy with the long blond hair bathed me and he was real gentle but he used some blue stuff that said Dawn on the bottle and it was scary, real scary. After my bath he held me on his lap in a warm towel and that was heaven. He came with my real parents to take me home from Bruton (oh yes, I mean Brewton- see my spelling is already a lot better) and he came to visit me yesterday and again today. Sometimes I'm not sure if I am his dog or if I belong to the old couple that lives in my house with me. The young guy brings a lady who also has long blonde hair with him and they are the ones with the two black dogs. I like the little black dog a lot. The big brown dog that lives with me was a lot nicer to me today. Instead of growling and showing me his scary teeth, he just barked at me a little when I bit his tail and his face today. I guess I'd better learn to bonk him instead of biting him though. I can't find any of the little faucets to drink out of on his tummy anyway. There's something there but when I try to grab onto whatever it is he jumps away real quick. That's when he barks at me the most. I had some fun with him today though. We went out and dug two holes next to our parents back steps. We dug them together and it was almost like playing with one of my sisters. He smiled at me a few times today too.He has a great big pretty smile.I wish he would do it more often. He also rode with me the vets office today but he would not go in the building with me.He stayed in the car. He said the last time he was in there they put something into a hole that is only for exit and not for entry, and even he pee peed on the floor when they did that. It must have been real scary to make a big dog like him pee pee on the floor. The vet was nice to me and did not stick anything into any holes. She did put some yechy stuff in my mouth though. She said something about worms. I don't know what those are yet but I think they are supposed to be on my outside and not on my inside. It's been a long good day today. I didn't mess the house too many times and I'm learning to let my momma know when to open the door and take me out. Momma gives me a treat when I do that. Well, I'm tired so I will go to bed with the old man now. I wish he would be quieter when he sleeps though. He makes some really loud sounds. I hope he isn't having scary dreams.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 am

Baby girl....the little faucets on boy dogs don't work. They are just for show. Now, the big faucet has two uses. The first is for tinkling, and the second is for....well, you aren't old enough yet to hear about birds, bees, and big boy dog faucets. Paige will tell you all about it in about four months.

I am beyond relieved to know that there is a girl doggy here who understands about the negative aspects of the "B" word. I, too have seen the blue bottle from hell called "Dawn." My humans wash their dishes with it, so it must be some powerful stuff. Mommy bought a bottle of green stuff that says 'for sensitive dog skin" on it, and she washed me with it....once. That was about two years ago.

She tied me to a stump at the Dog Park while she bathed me. I tried so hard to get away! I was howling so loud and choking so much that other doggies came up to help me escape, but the bath went on. And on. I cried when it was over, then I tinkled on my blanket on the car seat and barfed on the car floor on the way home. It is three blocks from the park to my house, so I had to act quickly.

Mommy never says the "B" word now. Instead, she just takes me outside to "play ball", then throws soapy water on me and chases me around the back yard with a hose. That's kinda fun, so it really doesn't count as a....bath. We play ball afterwards, so I get good and dry, and that's a plus, too.

Glad you are getting along better with Big Brown. I'm going to call him that till he tells me his name. Digging holes together is a great way to bond!

A word of caution. Do NOT....I repeat....do NOT bite Big Brown on his big faucet again.  What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi everybody. I had a real good day today. It was cold outside and the big trees were leaning over because they had some shiny stuff on them that looked real heavy. I got to stay inside all day long and not go out to "do my business and tinkle". I like that word tinkle. It sounds better then the word I've been using. The old man took me out this morning but there was cold icy stuff coming out of the sky and the old woman ran out right behind the old man and picked me up real quick. She told the old man she would rather follow me around in the house all day and pick up behind me than have me freeze to death. So that's what she did. She had a white spray bottle that said "kids and pets"on it and she seemed to enjoy guessing where I had tinkled at and spraying that spot with something from the little bottle. I guess that kids have to be followed and sprayed behind on real cold days too.I don't know because there are no kids where I live.
The Giant dog was real lazy today. He just slept on the couch most of the day. He only barked at me twice. Once when I jumped up and bit him on the face. I was trying to grab on real tight but he jerked his head and I fell off. He barked at me. Then tonight the old man gave the Giant brown dog an open bag of something called Cheezits. He was lying on the floor with his nose in the bag and I thought it looked funny. I ran by and grabbed the bag off his nose and tried to run down the hall but the brown dog chased me down and snatched the bag back.I just wanted the bag, not the cheeze things. The old man gave me my own empty bag to play with and I tore it into a million pieces. Tearing things into a million pieces is a game I'm getting real good at.
I think the giant brown dog has a name but the old lady calls him handsome and the old man calls him big boy. I don't think either of those is his real name. I hope they don't call me stuff that isn't my name when I grow up. I like Pepper just fine. I hope it's real cold tomorrow too so the old lady can enjoy following me with that spray bottle. She seems to have so much fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

My human daddy let go outside 3-4 times today.. He even went out by himself a few times to get the newspaper, mail, and a few boxes from a big brown truck.. He gave me lots of food today and I ate every bit of it twice.. He gave me a few little snack munchies and squeekie thingies and keeps telling me that I'm a good girl.. I jump up in his reclining chair with him and lick him a few times when he pets me..
He started talking to the big box with the moving pictures on it a few minutes ago when the lights flashed and the moving pictures stopped and everything got really quiet.. He said some bad words about somebody called gulf power.. Finally the moving pictures and noise came back on that big box..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:03 am

Pepper, my Mommy keeps threatening to post a picture on here of the treasures in my Sacred Man Cave. I have lots and lot of those human snack bags that make noise! Other than gallon milk bottles, they are one of my favorite treasures.

They are important for two reasons: One, I like them, and two, Alice Belle loves them. I have to save them for her. Alice Belle pounces on top of one of those scrinchy-scrunchy bags, then starts batting it all over the room. She is too fast for me, so all I can do is watch. When she's done, I add it to my collection. Never know when I might have to bribe Alice Belle, ya' know?

Mattie, I swore to myself I wasn't going to ask you about eating all your food twice, but I can't help it. I am naturally nosy. I have seen Alice Belle do it, 'specially after she swallows a mouse whole, but me....I only eat my food one time. Tell me....does it taste different the second time around? Are you part cat, or just picking up bad habits?

I don't want to talk about peeing. Whizzing, weeing, peeing, tinkling, whatever. My Mommy blocked my doggy door last night 'cause she was afraid I might get stuck outside and turn into a sickle, whatever that is. She knows I sometimes have to go in the middle of the night, so she put a....get this....a puppy training pad in front of my door. I was so offended I held it all night long. I will NOT use a puppy pad! I am a full grown DOG! Ask Big Brown what he would have done, Pepper. Bet he wouldn't have used it, either. Hmmmphhh....!

About the word for tinkling. Daddy calls it whizzing, as in "I have to take a whiz", and Mommy calls it "going potty", as in "stop the car, I have to go potty!!!" I don't know why Mommy even has to go to a toilet, since she keeps her own stash of miniature puppy pads with her at all times. I keep wondering when she will finally learn to whiz outside like Daddy and I do.

I learned the word "tinkle" from the nice lady doctor, who once said, "Oh, look, he's so nervous he's tinkling, poor baby!" when I let it fly all over her exam room one day. I thought it meant I was shaking (which I was), but when I did it again, she just smiled and said, "There he goes....he's tinkling again! Grab the paper towels!"
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:29 am

I meant he gave me food two times and I ate all of it both times, once when he woke up and again later in the day when somebody turned off the lights outside..  He filled up my plate with the good  chunky beef stuff, then put some of the kitties seafood on it along with some dry stuff that says meow mix..  I like the meow mix better than my dry hills prescription food..  The kitties seem to like the hills stuff, so they can have it..
Daddy always lets me go outside 3-4 times a day and tells me to go potty..  If I have to go, I just go to the door and he opens it for me..  That cold stuff on the ground was slippery when I went out today..  My daddy would post pic s of me on here, but he forgot how to do it..  What a dummy he is..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:15 pm

The puppy pad? Oh yes, the old lady bought a whole bagful of those before she brought me to her house on Saturday. I didn't know what they were so I dragged them from room to room and tore one of them up into lots of pieces. Then I noticed she picked up some of my poo and put it onto the puppy pad. That was so funny I figured she wanted me to take it to show to the big brown dog, so that's what I did. The old lady chased after me and wrapped the poo in the pad and just took it outside someplace. She said something under her breath that I couldn't hear at all.I hope she puts some more of those pads out tomorrow for me to play wth.
The big brown dog is getting used to me more now, I can tell. When the old man gave him some more cheezits in a bag tonight the big brown dog took them in his mouth and ran out the doggy door with them. I can't push the doggy door open yet. It's too high and I'm too little so I just whined behind him. He ate all the cheezits before he came back in. He didn't share them with me at all. I hate that he can go out by himself but I can't yet. Just wait until I get a little bigger.
The old woman says I can play outside more tomorrow. I love to chew on that grass that comes up in big strings. I'm going to go to bed early tonight so tomorrow will come a lot quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next