Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Pee Wee's request - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:23 am

Life is good here!

Paige and Mattie, you should SEE the collection of stuff I have in my condo! I never thought that something that upset me so much - losing my chair - could turn out so well! I mean, my chair didn't have a roof on it, you know?

Mommy says my condo "blends in well with the general decor." I think that means our living room is a mess, but I'm not sure. I'll be glad to lose that funky lit-up tree, that's for sure. Mainly because Alice Belle and Bruno sit in front of it and just stare at it instead of paying attention to ME. They have both forgotten I exist, but that will change when the tree goes. Then it will be all about me again, and not about some dorky tree with lights on it.

Hmphhh....Paige and Mattie, did your humans bring trees inside, too? What is WRONG with them? All they have to do is walk outside, like I do, if they want to see trees.

Mommy and Daddy say I have taken over their world, which is true. But I don't think they would have it any other way!

I am going to the dog park soon to meet a Great Dane named Chloe. She's kinda old, but Mommy thinks she will make a good playmate for me. Mommy says I won't run from Chloe. Last time I was at the park, some dogs got to growling and I ran out the gate and all the way up to the parking lot. It took three two-leggers, including Mommy, to catch up with me. I am a Macho Dog, true, but I don't like fighting!

Mommy says I am going to school. It's been decided. Daddy says he won't go along, so it's just me and Mommy, I 'spose. If you say it's fun, Paige, I'm cool with it! I want a piece of paper, too. I can add it to my condo collection!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 am

Mattie, it's wonderful that you are taking care of your two-legger! He must have needed you really, really bad if he would build you those steps to the bed just so you can be there for him. I am soooo glad you found him, Mattie girl.

Enjoy the petting. You've earned it.  santa 
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 am

About poo again.

I haven't been there in a while, but I used to go down to the doggy beach a lot. One of my favorite games was to run to the water first thing and poo-poo in it. It was fun to watch Mommy try and catch the poo-poo with her little baggie, and everybody at the park thought it was fun, too.

Mommy says I can be a real stinker sometimes. Heheeeee!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:56 am

Wow, Mattie and Buds, you both have been busy!

So many questions and comments.

Agreed, Bud, Mattie is a lucky lady for sure! My Mommy hasn't bought me stairs like that and I don't know why. Well, maybe I do. She lifts my front end up at first and then my back end, then she pants like I do! It's fun. Same for The Soph, but Soph usually plays a game with her first, dumb dog.

No, Mattie, I don't think it was because she didn't need school..........really although it's nice of you to think positively. She's a typical little sister.

Your pool probably will have the snake come up, Mattie. Watch for it when it's warmer. What fun that is...........watch carefully!

Bud, we simply must see pics of your condo! It sounds like Southern Living! While you may not appreciate the finer things in life, I think Mattie and I do and could offer you some decorating tips unless you're trying to make it a man cave.

Time for school for you, Bud! You can't poop in the water! Your poor Mommy. For shame! I till love you, though.

The tree, yeah, the tree. Been there done that This will be my 8th Christmas and actually the first one Mom didn't bring in a tree. You're lucky Bud, I always enjoyed the tree. One day boxes appear and Mommy always found a few for me with bones and treats.....just wait! She said they came from someone called Santa. I LOVE Santa!

Mattie, it sounds like you've got a full night keeping your Daddy safe and comforted. I empathize and have to work 24/7 as well. Hey, it's a dog's life, but surely could be worse!

Keep watching for Santa, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:57 pm

It's a macho man cave. Mucho, macho man cave.

And I wanna beeeee a Maaaacho Man....!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:27 am

I hear ya, Bud.  Every man needs one!

Lookie, Lookie, Lookie.......................

Mommy said Santa brought me a cookie box!  I LOVE SANTA!  Wish he had brought one for The Soph too, though, cuz Mom says I have to share.

Merry Christmas, everyone.  May Santa bring you lots of yummies (and balls for you Bud).

Pee Wee's request - Page 8 6xhrVft
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:22 am

My human took me for a walk around the block, then right into a big thing in the bathroom.. He sprayed me with water while I just stood there. Then he put smelly slippery stuff on me and petted me all over except for my face.. I liked shaking that smelly stuff off.. After he rinsed it all off, he rubbed me with a big towel to get most of the water off, but I saved some so I could shake a few more times in other rooms.. His brother gave me a stuffed skunk yesterday during the walk.. I got the squeeky thingie out in 15 seconds, then started on the soft stuffing inside of it.. I ripped it apart like it was made of paper and left it on the floor for him to clean up.. Silly humans.... My human gave me another squeeky thingis today.. His brother's toy poodle came to visit last night.. I'm 10 times bigger than that little runt.. Is Santa the one that sneaks in and leaves things around for me to play with?? My human said I should watch out for him and I can let him inside without barking or anything... That doesn't make any sense to me..... Maybe we can play together after Santa comes..
Merry Christmas to all of the others out there...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 am

What the heck, Paige, is that whole box full of COOKIES?????? I like  your Mommy better than I like my Mommy, at least for this one moment. All I got was a new pack of DentaStix. And my Sacred Space Macho Dog Cave, of course. I guess that counts. Mommy does try.

Poor, poor Mattie.....you have my deepest sympathy. A BATH? On Christmas Eve? What was your human thinking? Why is he torturing you so? If you go outside and roll in some dirt and leaves, you can get that smell off. And kudos to you for spreading the wet around! That will teach your human, even though he sounds like a good guy most of the time.

I am going to start a petition on change.org. It will say "No More Baths!" I am going to make it illegal for our humans to intentionally spray water on us and smear us with that stinky stuff.

I mean....do wolves take baths? NO. Do cougars take baths? NO. And there's no human in this world that can make a grizzly bear take a bath!

Sorry. The "B" word freaks me out, even on Christmas morning. Baths are almost as bad as the cutting our toenails thing, which I can't even bring myself to discuss.  

I'm heading into my Sacred Space to contemplate my tail.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:33 am

One more thing before I head to the Cave.

Mattie, I am so PROUD of you! You de-stuffed a stuffy! There is a stuffy that sits on Mommy and Daddy's bookcase, and one of these days, I'm gonna de-stuff him, too.

What a gal you are, Matts!  queen 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:19 am

Oh my Bud, you sound like a lib!

A law to ban baths?????  Oh no!  I want my baths and it sounds like Mattie enjoyed hers too.  

You are such a MALE.   Perhaps you should lighten up a bit?  As far as mani/pedi's  they are also awesome!  It's time spent with Mom, what could be better?

Yup, Bud, that is MY cookie box!  Awesome, huh?  Good grief, I do adore Santa!!  Mom says it's actually a laundry hamper and yes, it is FULL!

Sounds like he left you some worthy treats under the tree, Huh?

Enjoy every chew and show it............humans like to see us happy!

Kudos to Mattie! I think we all agree on destuffing stuffies. Seriously, what are they thinking?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:26 am

PS, Bud, do I look fat?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 pm

My dear Paige, you are NOT fat! Wherever did you get that notion? Besides, haven't you been that diet your doctor recommended? I mean how could you be fat? You weren't fat before you started that diet, my girl!

Mommy says I'm an libertarian anarchist, which means I want to rule my own world, starting with the "no baths" thingy. I want to be FREE to be DIRTY! Free to live in my Sacred Space without Mommy deciding to clean it out! Free to roam the streets at will and..... (Mommy just cut me off.)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Are our humans the "government"? Mommy says so. She also says I won't be roaming the streets any time soon.

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:15 am

Thank you, Bud. Weight is a girlie thing, I think. So many people call me huge, it's hard to take at times. Sad

Wow, heavy thoughts.........are people Government? I'm afraid that's over my head. I do hear Mom walking around the house at times making really bad sounds about government, but she likes people. I guess I really don't know.

Libertarian Anarchist sounds like the ticket. It's difficult being told what to do. You should have free roam of your man cave without doubt, but I kinda understand your Mom not allowing you to wander the streets. My Mom won't allow that either. She says it's dangerous and illegal.

Wow, would that be government? I guess we are enslaved to some extent. Hmmm, whatever, my enslavement is pretty nice and it sounds like yours is too!

People and government, gotta think on that one.

Your such a good friend, Bud.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 am

Uh-oh....Mommy just said she wants to take a picture of the inside of my Sacred Space and then post it here. I think she wants to embarrass me in front of my friends. I think she's just mad 'cause I just stole her granola bar wrapper and added it my Sacred Possessions in my Sacred Space. Mommy should feel honored that I consider her discarded stuff sacred, I think. She should also be happy that I'm not trying to hide it in the springs of her old horsey love seat.

Yep, I've decided our humans are the government, but that's OK. At least my Mommy made this Sacred Space Condo for me inside the house. I think I'm going to be a liberal, at least for today. Being liberal gets me more of the stuff I want. Social justice for dogs, and all that. Mommy really believes all of that, 'cause she thinks all doggies should have a home and a space of their own. She told me she works really, really, really hard to get all lost doggies and kitties back to their homes, so that must mean she's a liberal, too.

Tomorrow I'm going to be a Marxist and see if that gets me even more stuff. Mommy says that might even get me some of YOUR stuff. I'm thinking the Cookie Box. That's OK, I'll share my stuff with you, too.

And you are NOT fat. Repeat after me....Paige is NOT fat!!!!

Where is Mattie, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 am

Mattie is busy ripping more stuffing out of toys..  :-)  Yesterday, I got a few of the tougher rubber ones, but I got them apart and scattered all over for safe keeping..  I even took a few toys outside so I can drop the stuffing into the big blue water bowl..  I really don't like the taste of that water very much though..  I'm also trying to play with CupCake, a silly little toy poodle that my human is watching for his neices daughter..  They will be back after New Years..  That will be a BIG party for me once that little runt is gone.. My human keeps the runt busy when the sun comes thru the window and reflects off of his watch onto the wall.. It drives the runt crazy trying to catch it..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 pm

You have my everlasting adoration, Mattie. Ripping stuffing out of stuffies is a true achievement in our world. It's right up there with winning awards for catching Frisbees, ya know? I am proud.

My favorite toy in all the big, wide world is an empty milk gallon bottle. There is no substitute. Mommy makes Daddy take the lid off, then Daddy gives it to me......WOW! Sometimes he throws it so I can catch it, which is kinda like Mommy throwing my ball. I love the little handle on the milk jug - I can stick my toofers through it and carry it anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Maybe I can teach my 2 legger to save them for me to play with.. I bet they would be more fun if they had a squeeker in them.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm invention???????
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:02 am

Mattie, you have the patience of a saint. I'm impressed.

Thanks again, Bud but Mommy said I can't lick the beaters anymore from her baking. I guess that's a new law for my diet. I don't like laws.

Marxist, huh? That means they have to share EVERYTHING with us? I"M IN!

The milk bottle sounds awesome. My Mommy gives me soda bottles for the same fun. They crunch and make noise. I like them! Arming them with squeekers sounds perfect, Mattie!

Bud, I saw a video yesterday that made me think of you. It was a machine that threw balls! The doggie even knew how to reload the balls and then run to catch them. No human intervention required. Ohhhhh, I think you'd love it. Do you have a birthday coming??? Maybe the birthday fairy will bring you one???
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Patience?? What's that?? My human took me for a ride yesterday, then stopped at the store to get me more squeekie toys.. He gave me one after he started his van and started for home.. I had the squeekie thingie and stuffing out and and scattered all over the back seat before he even got out of the parking lot.. LOL I bet he has more of them in the bag he hid in the closet!!!!!! He tried a big plastic bottle, but I just looked at it, smelled it and walked away.. It's on the floor with the rest of the things without squeekies.. No fun playing with them once the squeekie and stuffing are gone... :-(
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:10 am

Why are they shooting at me and my human??   I heard a few BIG guns going off and started barking to scare them away, but they moved faster that I could catch them and they got away..  That little runt poodle keeps getting in the way trying to hide behind me!!!!!   Dang, some of those guns must be big!!!  I better go take care of my 2 legger again...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 am

Yep, those guns were loud, but they made such pretty colors! I was barking at the colors next door. A lot of humans were running around across the street with those color guns, too. BOOOM....and then a shower of colors. I have never seen anything like it! I loved it so much that my Mommy says she wants to take me to a gun color show on July 4 this year.

Bruno was scared, but he will never admit it. He ran and jumped in Mommy and Daddy's bed and stuck his head under the covers. Silly cat. He thinks if he can't see anybody, nobody can see him.

Alice Belle looked up once then went back to sleep on top of the easy chair. Nothing scares my friend Alice Belle. Nothing. Nada.

My Mommy cleaned my house out yesterday while I was outside chatting with the dogs next door. I ran in just in time to save two of my milk jugs from Mommy's wrath.

Mattie, have you tried milk jugs? They are my favorite toy, other than my soft ball. If you like squeaky toys, maybe you could ask your Human to catch a mouse and stick him inside a milk jug. Guaranteed to squeak, 'specially when the jug is rolling around on the floor. If it's just the noise you like, maybe your Human can put some dried beans in a milk jug for you. Just don't choke on the beans, ya' know?

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:55 am

Paige!!! I love the ball-throwing machine idea! I saw another idea on television last night, too. It's an automatic belly-rubbing machine. Awwwwwesome!

My "When I Got Adopted" day is coming up in February. I am going to ask for both machines!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh my nerves...........they were trying to blow you up too??

The Soph and I are just now coming out of hiding. 2 nights of that stuff? My muzzle is turning gray.

How can you not be afraid? The sky was falling............oh my nerves.............

Glad you like the ball throwing machine, Bud, but it might make noise too. No more noise for this lady.

Mattie, you should suggest toys that are tasty! I mean squeaks are nice, but piggy ears? Now, that's divine.............

Need some comfort food, later gators.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm

I wasn't scared, I wasn't scared, I wasn't scared, I was just protecting my human from those loud things that made the noise and lit up the sky with fires.. He took me outside to see them and show me that he wasn't afraid either.. He gave me a milk jug after you mentioned it to him, but I didn't like it.. I want to hold it down with my paws and bite, then lift my head so it rips it apart and the soft stuff comes out.. At least that little brat poodle is gone and I don't have her getting under my feet yapping all day long.. What a PITA she is, but I have to pretend that I like her.. I would rather play with the little kiitties outside, but all they do is run away and climb the trees.. Maybe my human will bring one of them inside to play..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next