Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake92

Pee Wee's request - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi all of you, I hope we can all play together soon..
My human daddy opened the back door this morning and told me to go outside to go potty.. I ran outside quick and stepped on something really cold and slippery.. My back legs were running like crazy and my front legs didn't go where I wanted them to. After a few seconds, I tripped and landed on my head and then my butt went over my head and I landed on my back.. After I thought about it, I started thinking it was fun and I learned a new trick.. I just hope I can figure out how I did it so I can do it again..
A few days ago, my human daddy put a new squeekie toy in the middle of the bed.. I walked around both sides and the end where his feet go a few times and then I figured out what those things he called stairs are for.. The last few days, I climbed up the stairs and laid down in the bed instead of on the floor.. I just wish he would get his own bed instead of climbing into mine at night.. I liked it when he put something over me to keep me warm last night, but I want it all to myself..
Today, he took me for a few rides in the van.. I really realy like going for rides, especially when he goes to the squeekie toy factory.. He got me more of them and a few yummy treats to munch on.. He gave me food when he woke up in the morning and again after somebody turned the lights off outside again..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey everybody. I'm back. I had a real fun day today. I learned to push the doggy door open and can go out in the back yard all by myself now. I can't quite reach it from the outside though. There's some kind of step up there and I'm not tall enough to jump up on the step and shove the door open at the same time. I will be SO glad when I am not little anymore. I guess for now I will have to make a real loud whine for my mom to let me back in if I get stuck outside. Me and the big brown dog got took to a place called the "dog park" today, and man oh man, there were dogs everywhere. All of them were bigger than me so for a little while I stayed under my dad's feet. After a few minutes though, I got brave and snuck out to meet some of the big dogs. They came around me and smelled me lots of places but they didn't hurt me or anything. So then I got real brave and ran and jumped off of the porch I was on and found two dogs just a little bigger than me. Someone called them beagles and they made the funniest noise. One of them kept crawling up under the porch thing to chase a ball and his mom had to come get him because he was saying a-roooo or something like that. Not like a regular dog, you know? My daddy said he hoped I didn't make that sound when I grew up but the lady said I might just. They were talking about me being a "hound" like the beagles and they said I might make that funny noise too. I hope not. It's just weird. None of the other dogs in my "pack" sounds like that. I figured out my pack is the big brown dog and the two black dogs that come to visit. They came back today to visit again and we played a long time. I hope I have a good day like this tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:36 am

Hi everybody!  cheers 

Mommy wouldn't let me near the computer over the past week or so. Mommy's step-daughter was in the intensive care unit, and Mommy was distracted. I even had to stay home alone with the cats sometimes, and I hardly ever do that. :-( Anyhow, Mommy's daughter is much better now, and will probably be discharged today, so maybe I can have some fun online again. I have really missed you guys!

I don't have much new to report. I've stayed on the down low this week, trying to be good, although I did tear up a nice, stuffy pillow while Mommy and Daddy were gone. The results were wonderful - it looked like it snowed inside the living room. Mattie, you would have loved it! Mommy didn't like it much, though. She just can't seem to appreciate stuffy destruction. She says it is a sign of the "separation anxiety" she says I have when I have to stay home alone. Oh, well. I just thought it was fun.

Speaking of snow. Now that was the coolest thing ever. I'm a heavy dude, and even I couldn't break through some of the ice that was in the backyard last week. I just sort of slid around, and it was FUN! It's kinda like sliding on the hard wood floors, only better. My neighbors next door were doing the same thing, so we slid up and down the fence line for a while. We didn't even need sleds, although I think we would all make good sled dogs. That's the latest thing I want to be when I grow up: a sled dog, in Alaska. but only if I can head the team, ya know. Paige will be second in command, of course.

We will have to wait until Pepper gets a little bigger, then we can all start sled team training. We might win the Iditarod Race if we get good enough! We can deliver antibiotics to Inuits in Alaska, and we can all be heroes and get statues made of us. Pee Wee can ride on the sled.

Pepper - about that hound dog sound. I think it's cooler than cool that you might be able to do that! I can't made that sound, but I can howl with the best of the wolves. Maybe we could make a youtube tape, huh? You bay, I growl and howl.  sunny 

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 am

Hi Y'all Sounds like everyone's been busy! Bud, so glad things are better for you now, too. My Mommy has also been distracted as a dear friend/coworker of hers died unexpectedly. She's been blue.

Pepper, I know that sound! The Soph does it too and I've never figured it out. Mom justs laughs at her.

Yeah, Bud, that white stuff was awesome. I'd never seen it and enjoyed going out in it, but coming back in quickly.

Yes, Mattie, I have to share my bed too. Mom takes a small space and leaves the rest to The Soph and me, but it'd be nice to have it alone sometimes!

Well, bye for now. Mom's taking us to our doggie resort. Yipee! We'll be there a few days cuz she's going to Dalis (?). Anyway, the beds aren't as soft, but there's lots to do and many to meet.

Hey Bud, we also get nice warm soapy baths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later guys!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi Pee Wee, Bud, Pepper, and all of the other people with 4 legs.
Daddy gave me another one of those baths where he got me all wet and slippery.. After a while, he asked if I wanted to go for a ride... :-) GOODY GOODY GOODY, Daddy took me for a few rides in my house with the wheels and things on it.. I LOVE lying on the floor between the 2 seats.. It's comfy and I'm close enough that he can pet me while he's doing other things with his hands and feet.. He even gave me a new squeekie thingie when we got to grandma's house.. I played with it a few seconds and the squeekie part and the soft fluffy stuff came out.. I ran around a little until grandma wanted to pet me, then I jumped back in my house to take a nap on the couch.. Daddy's friends came and after smelling and licking them, I went back to try to finish my nap.. Daddy brought his friends to look at my house, but they left after a few minutes. Almost an hour later, daddy called me and walked in the door that was open the whole time I took my nap.. He said I did a good job watching my house. I hope he gives me another squeekie toy pretty soon..
I know what you mean about the humans taking up room on our beds.. Maybe he should sleep on the floor or stay in his recliner. First he made me stairs to get into bed, then he takes up some of my room.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:40 am

Mattie, I am jealous. I want a house on wheels, too! All I have is that tiny white thing on wheels, and I always have to sit in the back seat by myself. Every time I try to get in the front with my two-leggers, Mommy puts her arm up on Daddy's shoulder. That's kinda cool, though, 'cause I get to rest my head on Mommy's arm and look out the front window. I have Mommy well-trained, don't I?

Dear Lord - save me from pet resorts. They sounded like fun till Paige said they give you a bath. That, I cannot tolerate, unless it's the spray-and-wash game in the back yard. Whenever Mom and Dad try to put me in the bathtub, my legs get to goin' and kickin', and I start whining really loud-like. Mommy says my eyes get real big, like I'm scared to death, which I am, of course.

Mommy said the other day that she is going to "run me through a car wash." Does that mean she will go through it with me? That looks kinda fun - I could grab those swisher things, hang on tight, and go 'round and 'round and 'round! Wheeeeee! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am

I like when daddy takes me with him. I usually run around a little bit to smell for dangerous things to make sure it's safe for daddy.. I usually mark the bad spots with wee wee or poop. Daddy has to learn to look everyplace before he steps.. Yesterday, I left a big pile of poop on grandma's lawn to mark that 1 weed that's higher than the lawn and might trip him.. Daddy was carrying something heavy to put it in the trash can and stepped right on my warning pile. He almost fell when he slipped in it.. After he got his shoe off, he looked really really carefully on his way to the little swimming pool for really tall doggies.. He washed the bottom of his shoe off, then put it back on his foot.. He always washes things in it before going into grandma's house. Silly daddy will learn soon I hope.. I can only leave so many warning piles for him.

That car wash thingie sounds like fun..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Pee Wee's request - Page 10 Image11

mattie and toys..
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:06 am

Oh my, Mattie! It looks like your two-legger really loves you! Maybe he gives you a toy every time he spots a warning pile? That makes sense. A reward, you know.

Maybe you are what my Mommy says I am: "Spoiled." I don't like that word, 'cause it reminds me of those bananas that rotted when I hid'em under the palm tree.

I don't think I'm spoiled. I think I am just very, very VERY well-loved, just like you are!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:08 am

I will send you guys a picture of me with my favorite milk bottle (whenever Mom gets around to taking the picture.)

Bruno and I got in trouble last night. We were playing in the living room while our two-leggers were trying to watch "NCIS" on the Big Window.

Bruno would lie down and block my way so I couldn't run into the kitchen and go outside. He would "ack-ack" at me whenever I tried to pass. Then, he would stand up, hunch over, and take a run underneath me and into the living room. He would run through my front legs and out my back legs. Only then did I have Bruno's permission to pass. I would run outside, run back in, and we would start the game all over again.

Between Bruno's ack-acking and my running, Mommy and Daddy finally told us to stop so they could watch the Big Window.

Why is looking out the Big Window better than watching Bruno and me? :-(
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 am

I don't know about that big window either. Daddy wants me to watch it with him when he pats his hand next to him, but he always falls asleep a few minutes after I get next to him. WHO makes those sounds inside the big window? Daddy has a door bell that sounds just like one of them on the big window. Every time I hear it, I run to the door to see who it is but nobody is there.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 am

Some great, big brown and white doggies with huge feet were following an itty-bitty doggy around on the Big Window on Sunday. I started barking and ran to the Big Window to help the little doggy, but Daddy made me stop.

Turns out the little doggy was happy after all. The great, big doggies saved him from a bad man who was taking the little guy away in his car.

But his dog friends were huge, I gotta tell ya! Humongous!!!!   affraid

I thought I was watching the news go by on that Window, but Daddy said it was an "advertisement" that won lots of awards or sumthin' like that.

Last edited by Melissa on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:29 am

I did it I did it I did it! My first search on the Little Window! I looked for "big dogs, little dogs, beer and football" and look what I found! Yaaaay meeee!!!!

Now you can see why I was so worried about the little guy!

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 am

I hope we can be best buds like they are.. Those BIG doggies are monsters but liked the little one and watched out so he wouldn't get hurt..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi Mattie! My Mommy is driving me crazy. She has some meeting to go to tonight, and she's all excited about it. She won't shut up, won't get off the 'puter and won't take me out to play ball.

Hmmmphhh....maybe she'll play with me in the morning, huh?

My Daddy wants to move to Montana and get some of those big doggies. He says they are big enough to ride! He says I can tag along when he rides through the mountains on those big doggies, and that sounds like fun! Wheeee!!!

Mommy is afraid she will fall off of one of those big doggies, so she will stay home and cook. Something. I'm sure she'll think of something. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:17 am

Hi Pee Wee and others, my daddy took me for rides to see grandma the last four days.. She was getting new kitchen cabinets and daddy was there to help a little.. I stayed out of the way because I didn't want to trip them or get stepped on when they were moving those big heavy boxes and things. Daddy did some sheet rock work, a little plumbing, and a little electrical work and is almost finished.. The cabinet guys are finished except for a little part that's someplace stuck in snow. Daddy had to stop on the way home to get a few things so he can finish hooking up that thing that washes the food bowls. Grandma says she's anxious to wash all of the bowls so she can fill the cabinets again.. She's been feeding me a few hot dogs every day.. They sure are good. I wonder why they are called hot dogs because they don't have any face, legs, or hair.. Daddy will be finished up with all of the work today so he can stay home to play with me tomorrow.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:16 am

Mattie, I remember the first time Daddy gave me a hot dog! Like you said, I didn't understand. I didn't know if I should eat it, either, since he called it a dog. I finally figured out it didn't have legs or a head, so I munched it on down. I found out I love those things! Every time Mommy opens the fridge, I stick my snout in and look for one. Sometimes they are there, sometimes they aren't. Depends on how well Daddy's hunting trips are going, ya know?

Your Daddy sounds a lot like mine. Mine can do all that stuff, too. Mommy was fussing at him about a leak in the bathroom sink, so I guess he'll be doing some plumbing soon. That's OK, I will supervise, just like you did.

Mommy has finally chilled out some. Her meeting must have gone well, 'cause she came home last night jumping around, sticking her fist in the air and yelling "Yes!" I don't know what that means, but it was nice to see Mommy so happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey y'all. I been gone for a while because there's been some strange goings-on at my house and my momma or my daddy haven't been typing on their Keyboards for a few days. I can't type yet myself, but I swear I'm gonna learn. I don't want to be away from my friends on here too long.
Anyways, my dad has been getting a toy out of something he calls his "tool room" lately and this toy has a big old spinning wheel on it. It goes too fast for me to touch and if I did, it's got some really sandy rough stuff on it that I think might cut me if I touched it. My daddy takes this toy and it's real loud and he lays it on the floor and dust just blows up everywhere. When I get too close the dust gets in my eyes and I swear, it's hard not to get too close because the floor is the only place I'm allowed to walk. I wish dad would leave that part of the house alone. Anyway, the whole house was full of dust last Monday and my momma cussed a lot when she was cleaning up. I thought the floor was nice and smooth and they were through making their mess, but today my momma put some shiny wet stuff on the floor called polly-urine ane. It stunk like my pee pee, so I think that might be why they called it that name. Anyhoo, my momma put up a big wall all across the living room made out of a couch and some chairs and some tables to keep me from walking in the polly-urine ane. I tried and tried but everywhere there was a hole she stuffed a pillow into it. The big brown dog wasn't fooled though. He jumped up on the back of the couch and all the way over and he made some foot prints in the polly-urine ane. You know how people like to put their foots into cement or write on it when they pour some just to let you know they were there- that's what the big brown dog was doing. I wanted to do it too, but that wall was just too too big. I wish I could have put my feets into that stuff too, and when I'm older I will be able to. My daddy says we're gonna take a little vacation to the back yard to sleep tonight in some thing they call a camper because that urine-ane smells too much and they're going to paint some more on the floor tonight. I'll be real happy when this is over. I don't know if I will like sleeping in the camper or not. This is my first time. I'll let you all know after I do it. Bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:16 pm

My daddy takes me for rides in his motor home sometimes.. I love riding between the front seats when daddy is driving.. After he stops someplace and leaves for something, I jump on the couch so I can look out the windows.. I didn't stay in it all night yet, but daddy said "pretty soon we're going camping". I know he wants to take it to the races so I can go too instead of staying home alone in the house..

I wonder why your daddy didn't use that wet sandy wheel on the floor.. It would keep the dust from getting all over everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:14 pm

I don't know why he used the dusting wheel but my momma sure did say a lot of new words on Monday after my daddy went back to work. I'm only 8 weeks old and I know I never heard some of them.

My daddy says I can't tell anybody what they were in this forum place. He said they have rules against the kind of things my momma says sometimes.
My daddy says those things too but he doesn't say them as loud as momma. He says them in a whispering way under his breath.
Momma just howls them out for all the dogs in the neighborhood to hear.
I hope they aren't as bad as daddy says they are. I'd be so embarrassed.

Us dogs can hear real good. Even from across the street.

The races sound like fun. I bet you could yell nearly anything there and nobody would care.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 am

Otter, your Mommy sounds a lot like my Mommy! Daddy says Mommy's bark is way worse than her bite, so I guess I should be glad she never bit me. He tells her to stop "cussing like a sailor" sometimes, and I don't know why, 'cause Daddy was the sailor, not Mommy. I think Daddy should try harder to understand Mommy's special language.

Mommy says she used to work in a business for 35 years where all the ladies cussed a lot (just not in front of what she calls patients), and she's too old to change now. Must have been a hard job if Mommy learned to cuss THAT much!

Mommy told me one time that she has to be really, really good on this forum thingy 'cause somebody named Eric will kick her off if she cusses, so maybe this forum will change Mommy's behavior. But I doubt it.

Oh, how I hate that polly-urine ane! Daddy got one of those tall things with the pads that go 'round and 'round and kicks up dust, too. After he got done making dust, he painted the floor with polly-urine ane. It stunk and tickled my nose! I was way little then, so they kept me in their bedroom till it was over, then they locked the door on the stinky room for a few days.

Soon as I could get back in that room, I gave it a good dose of buddy-urine ane!

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 am

Good for you Buddy. Every room needs to be baptised when it's reincarnated. My daddy askedme not to wee wee in the house and even said "please", so I've been going outside every time so far. Daddy lets me go outside if I go by the door and every time he goes someplace or gets back from being gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Oh Buddy, that sounds like good advice. I plan to go wee wee on the poly urine-ane too just as soon as it is dried up. I didn't sleep in the camper thing last night. My mom and dad made a big wall between the living room and the rest of our house and we all slept in our big old bed like always. But daddy left the window open so he couldn't smell the poly urine-ane so much and the wind kept rattling those boards that hang inside of our window. I was afraid somebody might be coming into our house through the window, but the big brown dog was there so I knew I was safe.
Speaking of the big brown dog, we went to the dog park today to play with a bunch of other big dogs. One of the big dogs kept following me around and trying to sit on my back and dance on his legs behind me. The big brown dog didn't like that and he opened his mouth and bared his teeth and chased off the dog that wanted to dance. My mommy and daddy called him a good big brother and petted him a lot when he did tnat.
I don't know what the dancing dog was doing that was bad but my big brother sure didn't like it. I felt good because I know now that he will protect me if I ever get into trouble, even though he does growl at me sometimes too. I think he really likes me but he's a big strong guy so it's hard for him to show it.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:11 pm

I wish I knew when others were going to the dog park so I could get my daddy to take me so we can smell each other and play..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Daddy and Mommy take me down to the dog park at Bayview sometimes. I've had a hard time going there ever since my sister died, though. I'm all conflicted. I miss my sis, and I'm also scared of other dogs sometimes. I think some dogs are out to get me, and I start shaking and stuff and hide behind Daddy.

I'm a pit bull, so I'm supposed to be tough and brave, but I get so scared when I see other doggies. I don't mind cats - I like'em, as you know - but it's hard for me to get to know other dogs. That's why you guys are so special to me.

Mommy takes me for walks, and she says I'm getting braver and learning to ignore other big, barking dogs.

Daddy and Mommy took me to the store the other day. Daddy sat in the car with me while Mommy went hunting inside. A big white thing drove up and parked, and there was a big, black doggie in the car. He looked sorta like me, but Daddy said he was a lab-i-door. Anyhow, he had a lot of gray on his face, and I think he was old. He didn't scare me. We just looked at each other for a long time. I wanted him to come and be my big brother, but Daddy said the doggie had his own two-legger to worry about.  :-(

Last edited by Melissa on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next