Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.

Go down 
+10
Newshound
Gunz
AuntieChrist
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
instigator
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
BobW
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 pm

I need to rub Buddha's head more often.
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Rub his noggin for me if thats the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Will do!
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Well now I've gone and done it. I challenged teo on the 9/11 conspiracy thing again and because of it he's told us he's left the other forum for good. I shoulda just kept my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

He says he's leaving PDF?
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I have really just started posting again on forums,
I am very good at the ignore .

I don't really understand the NEED for drama, or why
You all are so intent on bringing all of that over to this forum?

Last edited by whowherewhy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

BobW wrote:
Well now I've gone and done it. I challenged teo on the 9/11 conspiracy thing again and because of it he's told us he's left the other forum for good. I shoulda just kept my mouth shut.

I like Teo. I usually don't agree with him, but I like him. I suspect he will take a day or two off, but he will be back to PDF.

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

I think you're right, Eric.
I like Teo too. As long as he doesn't flood the forum with conspiracy theory threads. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Whowhere....I don't think we want that. We just want to talk about it... a little.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:10 pm

whowherewhy wrote:
I have really just started posting again on forums,
I am very good at the ignore .

I don't really understand the NEED for drama, or why
You all are so intent on bringing all of that to this one?

This forum is not an anti-PDF forum. I agree with 3W.

Last edited by Eric on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Eric, you're a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Bob, Bob, Bob... Where in blue blazes did you find that Avatar?

That doesn't look like any Bob that I have laid eyeballs on.
Back to top Go down
Newshound

Newshound

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 am

Eric wrote:
That's a shame. Boards worked hard to create a forum that was the antithesis of the PNJ forum. It is what most people said they wanted... freedom from moderation.

Hopefully, things will improve over there. The dust will settle and things will be okay.

'boards' is a major part of the problem because there has been a failure to deal with a handfull of posters that are the problem and will kill the entire forum...The same 'few' continue on a regular basis and the moderator (?) will defend their unaccepable posts...Came over here to get out of the mess just HOPE that some will not follow and should they that their childish antics will not be tolerated....
Back to top Go down
Newshound

Newshound

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Boards went out of his way to protect the most vile poster on the forum.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers The three letter poster and yes it's vile!
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 am

Eric wrote:

It is sorta strange, Eric, but we know Bob works in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am

yelladawg wrote:
Eric wrote:

It is sorta strange, Eric, but we know Bob works in mysterious ways.

Yeah, you got that right, Yellerfeller.

I heard that he was heavy at one time, but DAMN... that pic doesn't look anything like he does now...
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

That other forum has really hit rock bottom today.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Bobby Baby... from what I hear it's been there for a good long while now.

Yer ears musta been burnin, cos I just posted a little bit ago on Az's thread about "Gun Crazy USA - Florida" asking where the sheet you were, that I missed you, and for someone to run tell you to get your behind back over here 'cos I wasn't going over to The Cesspool to fish you out. lol.

Glad to see you again, sweetheart. I love you
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks for the very kind words, rice. It makes my day.
Stay our of that cesspool, it's getting nastier by the day. I have to take a shower after I visit it. I think it's even giving me more pimples.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Aww, glad to have been able to brighten your day, sweetie.

I have been staying out of the cesspool... the whole damn place just makes me angry, and I don't need that sheet in my life. This is a much happier, friendlier place to converse with friends.

Last time I visited (was directed to some commentary by a friend) I was utterly revolted by what I read. And frankly, it's pretty damn hard to revolt me... I've a pretty strong stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 am

I look around over there sometimes. I have not posted much recently. Just too much hate and nastiness. Boards got what he wanted (or deserves), I guess.
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Boards went out of his way to protect the most vile poster on the forum.

Joani, what is he calling himself now?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:31 pm

"Roddy" by my most recent intel. Can we all say "EWWWW!" together??

Mad
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:28 pm

riceme wrote:
"Roddy" by my most recent intel. Can we all say "EWWWW!" together??

Mad

I guess there is no hope for him. I noticed a couple of his crude responses. Too bad, he can be an interesting poster when he is okay.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Just a quick observation that other forum appears to me to be some type of social experiment to see how far things can spiral when some people are left alone.it really is interesting and hopefully useful to some to go so out of control. Perhaps by letting it all out in a relatively harmless forum it keeps them from acting this way in real life.
Some of these people, women included would simply get punched put in a hurry.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next