Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.

Go down 
+10
Newshound
Gunz
AuntieChrist
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
instigator
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
BobW
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    Empty
PostSubject: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:53 pm

I think it's days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Thats why you need to post here.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:10 pm

What is really humorous is they actually think someone cares?
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

It appears to be alcohol related. One thing that's finally sunk in to me is alcohol and posting are not a good combination.
Back to top Go down
instigator

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 pm

And it doesn't help when the forum owner goes out of his way to find out who you are by checking ip addresses.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm

That's a shame. Boards worked hard to create a forum that was the antithesis of the PNJ forum. It is what most people said they wanted... freedom from moderation.

Hopefully, things will improve over there. The dust will settle and things will be okay.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Boards went out of his way to protect the most vile poster on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 pm

BobW wrote:
It appears to be alcohol related. One thing that's finally sunk in to me is alcohol and posting are not a good combination.

Daisy and i use to call it " tip and type"

I just don't read the stuff i don't want to.

But the negative spirit is kinda pervasive. When it stops being fun
Whatever that is in life you should step back and reassess what you
Are doing.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Tip and type... that's hilarious, www. I'mma commandeer that one.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm

rice,

check this out. the purple sand beach made it to CBS Sunday Morning today.
I didn't know until this that it's where the beach scene in "From Here to Eternity" was filmed.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50141647n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I think Boards started out trying to be fair to all members. But over the last month or so he has failed miserably in that area. The problems on that forum should have been addressed by Boards weeks ago. I feel no sympathy for him. I tried to talk to him about it because I didn't want to see his forum fail, but he only ridiculed me.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:16 pm

nekochan wrote:
I think Boards started out trying to be fair to all members. But over the last month or so he has failed miserably in that area. The problems on that forum should have been addressed by Boards weeks ago. I feel no sympathy for him. I tried to talk to him about it because I didn't want to see his forum fail, but he only ridiculed me.
Stay here with us. We is much better folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes, you are Hallmark!
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Not me!!! The rest of the folks here. I was speaking for all of us. But I am better than Ghandi LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:43 am

Hey, yes I was talking about YOU, Hallmark! Smile
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 am

Help us build this forum. We can use your posts and comments.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:11 am

Good morning, all. Smile

After the calamities of yesterday on the PDF, I have taken my leave from there. A few posters have really ruined the forum and I am tired of their racism, the Jekyll and Hyde alcohol soaked, ranting and raging posts and this:

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    Images10

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0LDbf4ipWM

Twisted Evil

So everyone have a great day. I am thankful and happy to be here.

Last edited by AuntieChrist on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 am

In my opinion, The Chuckle is not the problem with that forum.

The ranting/raging/vulgarities/threats/personal attacks--yes, those are problems!
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 am

After seeing DE post some really disgusting stuff I put him in the trash category.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 am

My life is way too short to play those type of games. I enjoy a good discussion even if it gets rough. But I draw the line when it gets personal, vulgar and dissolves in to name calling. I try to remember that my Daughter or Grand children might happen to read any thing I post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 am

Auntie...DE did post some disgusting stuff. But you didn't name the other one that was posting disgusting stuff at DE. DE started throwing the filth right back at the other one. I don't like it or agree with it, but it is the sort of forum that Boards is promoting. I haven't seen DE get down to that level before yesterday. I think he's just going along with the sort of forum that Boards is running. I don't like it and I don't like the other stuff that was posted on the forum yesterday. But that is what that forum has become.

Hallmark--exactly my thinking!
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:44 am

Well the reason I didn't name the other one is because I thought everyone knew he'd post some too. LOL

Anyhow, this is a nice place to be and glad to be here. I feel a lot of positivity and niceness going on here and that's what I want to embrace. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 am

I agree, Auntie.
I am also happy to be here.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqD7zx7-s9xA5yBDGaVNf1giEdWQ2NdNXu6yApC2MboefIeuWP
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:28 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqD7zx7-s9xA5yBDGaVNf1giEdWQ2NdNXu6yApC2MboefIeuWP

cheers

HG, you da mayun.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    Empty

Back to top Go down

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next