Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.

Go down 
+10
Newshound
Gunz
AuntieChrist
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
instigator
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
BobW
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Has anyone ever invited SO to this forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:25 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:

I don't *think* I did... but I invited a lot of people... can't say for sure. :/
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:42 pm

riceme wrote:
Exactly, Neko. What you refer to: people's names being posted over and over again, the repeated death threats to numerous posters and Boards allowing women to be repeatedly referred to as "The C Word" is actually what put the final nail in the coffin for that place for me. I mean, there were MANY other reasons why I had already planned on taking leave, but these straws broke the camel's back. That crap is just not okay with me. Not even a little bit.

I'd previously taken one long-term leave and that was after some awful things were said about HG's deceased wife. So my departure(s) had nothing whatsoever to do with anything that was said to or about me, and was certainly not because my damn FEELINGS had been hurt. If I had to say it was "about" something, I would have to say it was about right vs. wrong... a fundamental absence of any ethics or morals.

Bingo...it has nothing to do with having hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:

I have on a couple of different occasions.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Ya know I was just reading some of the posts there without entering into any "discussion".

This is a much happier place to be.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:34 pm

I'm glad you're here, Storm. flower
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

You KNOW I'm glad you're here!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6