Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.

Go down 
+10
Newshound
Gunz
AuntieChrist
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
instigator
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
BobW
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 am

Thank you, Riceme, for letting me know this is where the nice people went!

Neko, been missing you!

Couldn't agree more re: not posting when things go south.

Note to self: Tip and type go the PNJ

When behavin........come here.

Noted.

Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Thank you, Riceme, for letting me know this is where the nice people went!

Neko, been missing you!

Couldn't agree more re: not posting when things go south.

Note to self: Tip and type go the PNJ

When behavin........come here.

Noted.

Have a great day everyone!

You too, Stormy!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:24 am

Welcome Stormy.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm

YAY! I'm so glad you've joined us... err, re-joined us, or whatever.

Woohoo!

cheers
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 am

riceme wrote:
YAY! I'm so glad you've joined us... err, re-joined us, or whatever.

Woohoo!

cheers

Giggle......thanks!

Hi Joani!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 am

Glad to see you Storm! Missed you!
sunny
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:54 am

K..........here's a thought and beef. We don't vote here, do we? That voting stuff on the other forum really stinks!

I just got a bunch of negatives for recommending a dog kennel.......how ridiculous is that?

Riceme, I know we've discussed it and have to laugh about the negatives being thrown right and left about completely non-controversial posts.

To me, it's much better not having "votes"

Hey, Neko, missed you too!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
K..........here's a thought and beef. We don't vote here, do we? That voting stuff on the other forum really stinks!

I just got a bunch of negatives for recommending a dog kennel.......how ridiculous is that?

Riceme, I know we've discussed it and have to laugh about the negatives being thrown right and left about completely non-controversial posts.

Votes? We don't need no stinkin' votes...

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 03-21-06_alfonso-bedoya
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 am

Stormy, I may be mistaken but I believe that you are referring to the "reputation" system that is used at PDF. If that is the case then no we do not have that and as originator of this forum, I hope that we never will. They are nothing more than a personality rating system and nothing at all to do with the content of the post.

Posters here however can start a poll which I am in favor off. Polls can be a useful tool to start a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:

Yes, ma'am... agreed! As GR alluded to above me, it is nothing but a silly, junior high school level popularity ranking system and it bugged the crap out of me when I was posting over @PDF.

I recall getting "negatives" for posting that I was excited and happy to have received my absentee ballot so that I could vote... WTF??! When I voted on posts, I voted on whether or not I agreed or disagreed with the post, which was how I interpreted the meaning of the whole system.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:52 am

Eric wrote:

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 03-21-06_alfonso-bedoya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6RsU
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

Agreed Riceme and yes Ghost I was talking about the reputation system. Soooooo glad you don't have it and plan never to have it! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:37 am

It seems to be mostly politically motivated. Some people are so insecure and petty in their beliefs that they get a kick out of giving negatives if they disagree with you. And they continue to do so even on posts that are totally non-political and totally non controversial.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:28 pm

nekochan wrote:
It seems to be mostly politically motivated. Some people are so insecure and petty in their beliefs that they get a kick out of giving negatives if they disagree with you. And they continue to do so even on posts that are totally non-political and totally non controversial.

Agreed.

And we don't even need go get INTO the posters over there who have socks for the express purpose of doling out negatives, all the while they brag about how they've "never given out a single negative"... BULLSHIT!

Why'd ya hafta get me started??!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

riceme wrote:
nekochan wrote:

Agreed.

And we don't even need go get INTO the posters over there who have socks for the express purpose of doling out negatives, all the while they brag about how they've "never given out a single negative"... BULLSHIT!

Why'd ya hafta get me started??!

You are TOO funny!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:

You are TOO funny!

I'm here to serve!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 am

Hey there, Stormy! I'm glad you decided to come over and play with us! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 am

riceme wrote:
I'm here to serve!

bounce

I'll take a cheeseburger and a lemonade, please... jocolor
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 am

Eric wrote:
riceme wrote:
I'm here to serve!

bounce

Comin right up! geek
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:59 am

riceme wrote:
Eric wrote:
riceme wrote:
I'm here to serve!

bounce

Comin right up! geek

Take your time... but hurry up!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 am

Just saw this on Imgur... so true!

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 HtF0DQU
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

That's funny!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 pm

And so true!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
Hey there, Stormy! I'm glad you decided to come over and play with us! cheers

This IS a happier place!!!

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm

It is also void of those with mental instability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next