Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.

Go down 
+10
Newshound
Gunz
AuntieChrist
riceme
Joanimaroni
Eric
instigator
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
BobW
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 am

nekochan wrote:
I think Boards started out trying to be fair to all members. But over the last month or so he has failed miserably in that area. The problems on that forum should have been addressed by Boards weeks ago. I feel no sympathy for him. I tried to talk to him about it because I didn't want to see his forum fail, but he only ridiculed me.

Boards is an idiot. Were he a moderator on a real forum, he would of been fired long ago. Boards refuses to be impartial. He has repeatedly shown favoritism to certain long time forum members. He suspended Ghandi & myself for (3) days because we insulted two of his friends. Let us not forget that his friends did the very same thing & were NOT suspended.

PDF bred nasty behavior. Lack of moderation/rules turned that forum into a disgusting shitty forum. I myself was quite the asshole & I make no excuses for my behavior.

Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 pm

The place is in nuclear meltdown yet the "moderator" is impressed with himself and thinks it is evolving. I tend to agree with him. It is evolving into the cesspool that dreams said it was when everyone first flocked there. I think that most of the posters would not speak to each other like they do if they were actually in each others presence, kinda reminds me of the way dogs will raise hell and growl and bite when they have a fence protecting them from actual physical action. Others on there seem to use the forum as a form of therapy where instead of unleashing on their spouses and venting about a bad day they come on there and call each other everything under the sun for the least of transgressions. That place is screwed worse than a 6 tittied boarhog.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm

lol@6 tittied boarhog
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Well, it is my friend. The very worst I ever witnessed was someone making fun of a posters deceased wife after she had weight loss surgery. Second worse is them ganging up on a guy that is dying of lung cancer. Special place in hell for a few of em. No doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:28 pm

You're talking about Seaoat? Who ganged up on him? I admit he's more than irritated me a few times but I think he's a good guy. I hate that his health is in decline and he'll be missed.

Yes, Ghandi has gone way, way over the line. There is no excuse.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I used to like Ghandi, when he was Gulf Beach Bandit at the PNJ. He was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

nekochan wrote:
You're talking about Seaoat? Who ganged up on him? I admit he's more than irritated me a few times but I think he's a good guy. I hate that his health is in decline and he'll be missed.

Yes, Ghandi has gone way, way over the line. There is no excuse.

Chrissy and a few others (not you of course) seems like have gone out of their way to hound him even to the point one day where she (chrissy) made an extremely crude comment about his health condition. Unforgivable in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Ghandi can sometimes be funny but I hate that he's crossed the line so much. I think that like with DE, posting on a forum where everything goes and vulgarities and insults are flying can bring out the worst in people. I have to be careful, myself. Sometimes I have wanted to say stuff that is best unsaid. Sometimes I should have kept my mouth shut. It's best to just walk away from the nastiness instead of becoming involved in it. I know that in my head (that small voice of reason, lol) But that's easier said than done sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 pm

nekochan wrote:
Ghandi can sometimes be funny but I hate that he's crossed the line so much. I think that like with DE, posting on a forum where everything goes and vulgarities and insults are flying can bring out the worst in people. I have to be careful, myself. Sometimes I have wanted to say stuff that is best unsaid. Sometimes I should have kept my mouth shut. It's best to just walk away from the nastiness instead of becoming involved in it. I know that in my head (that small voice of reason, lol) But that's easier said than done sometimes!

I know exactly what you mean, Neko. I have said things over there that wouldn't have been appropriate here.

Thanks again to Ghost_Rider for starting this forum... and setting ground rules for appropriate behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Oh, yes I know that Chrissy has gone after him. I don't remember her comment about his health but that kind of talk is absolutely out of line.

I have been aggravated at Seaoat especially when he's started in on some of his racist BS about everyone who doesn't like Obama Rolling Eyes But I just cannot stay aggravated at him for too long, lol. Seaoat doesn't seem to hold grudges and there is a lot to be said about that. And I do think he's a good and decent man.
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Neko, you know I love you darlin but "crossing the line" and what he said to Hallmark are two different things. If my wife passed away and he said that about her I'd hunt him down like a dog" That said i'm alot more hotheaded than alot of you are and could definately learn restraint from your examples. How's the weather up in God's country?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:18 pm

Seaoats problem is he thinks he knows more than he does. He helped with the boondagle that we have at Stooder Stadium. Of course it is nothing to him. He is gone and we are stuck with the mess. Just a rich guy playing with peons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm

You're right, T-Rex. It was beyond over the line. And no reason or excuse for it.

God's country could use some warmer weather! I think I can see that the dogwoods might be thinking about trying to bud. Tulip trees are blooming here so it can't be long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh yes...there is the stadium thing. I don't know why someone who wants to lay off teachers and firemen doesn't mind millions of taxpayer money put into that thing. Makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 pm

You know, I spent a lot of time thinking about Ghandis comments. The only good thing is that it was so gross that it made a impression in many peoples minds when it comes to Gastric Bypass surgery. I am sure that Karma will come and settle the score in it own way. There was time when things would have been very much different.
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm

i sparred with him a few times over his reverse 911 idea and of letting neighborhoods fight their own fires and do their own wrecks,CPR etc. I just couldnt see how an individual neighborhood could afford its own set of jaws, fire hoses, AEDs etc. I know mine cant.
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
You know, I spent a lot of time thinking about Ghandis comments. The only good thing is that it was so gross that it made a impression in many peoples minds when it comes to Gastric Bypass surgery. I am sure that Karma will come and settle the score in it own way. There was time when things would have been very much different.

It was wrong man and made me feel sick at my stomach for having read it. Pure evil, and I'm sorry you had to read it. Youre a good guy and dont deserve that foolishness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:34 pm

I just don't know where it came from, Hallmark. You never gave Ghandi any reason to say anything like that to you. You never engaged in hatefulness like that on the forum.

I do believe in Karma or 'reap what you sow' or whatever you like to call it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 pm

I just went to check "over there" and the same crap is going on. I know that moderating a forum cannot be easy but Boards isn't even making an effort. Maybe he's impressed with his forum, but I'm not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:58 pm

T-REX wrote:
Well, it is my friend. The very worst I ever witnessed was someone making fun of a posters deceased wife after she had weight loss surgery. Second worse is them ganging up on a guy that is dying of lung cancer. Special place in hell for a few of em. No doubt.

Seaoat has been "dying" for several years now lol. I'm serious. I think he is nothing but a scammer, pity me, pity me, Feel sorry for me. He and I tangled on the PNJ forum quite abit. I've seen him be downright nasty and cruel in his previous comments and even if he were dying, he has no excuse for being a prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Seaoat was very hard on Stormy, which I didn't like. That, and he called everyone racist who didn't like Obama. That got on my nerves. He seemed to ease off that a bit after the election.

That's still no reason to make crude comments about his health. I don't think he's looking for pity. I think he's the real deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 pm

OK, about DE...
I think DE is a little odd. I don't agree with everything he says. I don't click on his videos but I don't click on most videos. It's no big deal to me. No one is forced to click on anyone's videos. But since Boards basically said that he's not going to moderate, DE is pushing buttons. He's giving Boards what he thinks Boards is asking for by refusing to moderate. He's saying: "Ok Boards, you don't want to moderate, so let the filth fly. Here is what you wanted, here is what you'll get"

That is my take on DE's posts over the last 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:21 pm

"holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person
To die."

The Buddha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I have a Buddha in my entry way. Now, I do not collect Buddhas. I don't buy different types of little Buddhas like some people do. In Japan there were plenty of opportunities to buy Buddhas. But I had no interest in them. Until one day when we were at a Japanese antique/flea market. One of the vendors had a Buddha and I fell for that Buddha. I don't know why. I am not Buddhist and like I said, I have never had any desire to have a Buddha. But I bought that Buddha that day. Because that Buddha was calling to me. And he's in my entry way now. He greets everyone as they come into the house. When we were in Japan, one of my Japanese friends would rub his head when she came into my house. She said it was for good luck. So I call him my Happy, Lucky Buddha.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Yes that's right. For luck.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.    - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That other forum has done a complete meltdown today.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next