Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! Empty
PostSubject: Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !   Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:15 am

http://www.infowars.com/denninger-wake-up-america-before-you-get-shot-and-possibly-yes-literally-eaten/

WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE YOU GET SHOT — AND POSSIBLY (YES, LITERALLY) EATEN.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !   Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:45 am

What I don't think people realize is that our sovereignty is at stake. Look at the countries that traded their individual liberties for collectivist crapola... they wind up having their future dictated to them. They may lament or blame austerity... but that's just an inevitable symptom... not the problem. How do they ignore that and twist the realities? What is accomplished except that it enables the process to continue? I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !   Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:07 am

The old America has been demonized both here and in the world. It won't take a lot of work to convince people here and in the rest of the world that they are better off without it. Founding fathers were rich chauvinist snobs and racists. We stole the land and murdered the Indians. We stole the southwest from Mexico...etc...they make a case that America needs to blend with the rest. Of course like you said, it will cost US dearly. The last bastion of freedom in the world will just be another 3rd world cesspool run by the elite rich globalists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !   Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWuzb-LOnd1d_jLV-qnpnCfVbvO_tamSsZb_i_kQi46HqEVzV2EA

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !   Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy I hate my sisters guts..shut up and finish your dinner !
Page 1 of 1