Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?

Go down 
+3
Eric
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? Empty
PostSubject: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/09/23/mom-bakes-vagina-cookies-for-second-graders/#ixzz3EBfZ8qz1

Mom Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders, Can’t Believe Teacher Has The Nerve To Refuse Them

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? C4c0acf6e40e5bea9775c16a2d34f101

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Sorry I am watching Son's of Anarchy ...brings out the worst in me...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:06 pm

That made my day. Truly. That's the sort of thing that I save for when I'm feeling blue. Then I pull it back up and remind myself that someone actually did that and I laugh my ass off.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:22 pm

riceme wrote:
That made my day. Truly. That's the sort of thing that I save for when I'm feeling blue. Then I pull it back up and remind myself that someone actually did that and I laugh my ass off.

Yeah and who dies their VJ hair blue or pink ?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:

Yeah and who dies their VJ hair blue or pink ?

Oh, people do. It's a "thing" these days. They even get it done at the salon... while they're getting her vajazzled. no shit.

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

Well, I was going to post a picture of a vajazzled vajayjay, but I'm not sure if I would get banned or not. Is it covered, or not???  Question Question  Go google it.

All that is way too high maintenance for me. I don't know who has time for all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 pm

I should have known....I won't try to imagine the tattoos that go on now days...

I used to color my beard but it blistered my face. I can only feel sorry for any woman attempting to color her fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:37 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I should have known....I won't try to imagine the tattoos that go on now days...

I used to color my beard but it blistered my face. I can only feel sorry for any woman attempting to color her fuzzy.

And BLONDE is a color option! Can you imagine BLEACHING it?? Holy never, Batman. I'll pass. I'm pretty sure I learned in junior high health class that if there was ever a burning sensation in my "area" there was a serious problem and to go straight to the doctor. And I don't even want to know how you stick rhinestones on your hoo-ha. Really. That ain't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:01 am

and another parent brought hotdogs

it was a real get together hundinger of a party lololol

va jay jays is the topic lol tongue
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 am

And when the teacher refused to serve them to the class as they were presented, the woman who brought them went ballistic peppering her loud speech with the vagina word.

Some parents are mad at the teacher because they learned the word vagina in her class.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Good grief!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Don't eat the red one.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Chrissy* wrote:

Why not?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Chrissy* wrote:

LMAO!

No no, Chrissy, don't eat the one with sprinkles on it. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

LMAO!

oh yeah, chunks... No

did you notice the bald one LOL
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Rice, don't you remember the vagina cookies I brought over to your house when I was helping you move?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? C932641b
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
Rice, don't you remember the vagina cookies I brought over to your house when I was helping you move?

Those were delicious. My favorite was the pink one with the landing strip.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? C932641b

LMAO
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm

riceme wrote:
AuntieChrist wrote:

Those were delicious. My favorite was the pink one with the landing strip.

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
riceme wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:

LMAO!

oh yeah, chunks... No

did you notice the bald one LOL

Yeah, I think that one has the herp.

LOL, I think there are two bald ones. Those ladies overachieved with the beard trimmer, lol
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? 13119410
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? 13119410

What? She didn't like your cookie cookies?
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Nobody does.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:01 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
Nobody does.

silent

Poor AuntieChrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:18 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next