Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cop dislocates 78 year old grandmas arm for the crime of bringing cookies to her grand daughters...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Cop dislocates 78 year old grandmas arm for the crime of bringing cookies to her grand daughters... Empty
PostSubject: Cop dislocates 78 year old grandmas arm for the crime of bringing cookies to her grand daughters...   Cop dislocates 78 year old grandmas arm for the crime of bringing cookies to her grand daughters... EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:58 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/cupcake-cop-goes-ballistic-on-grandma-78/

A California school district is now being sued by a 78-year-old grandmother who was allegedly pepper-sprayed and manhandled by a school police officer, all because she wanted to give her granddaughters cupcakes and cookies.

Mary Poole reportedly suffered a fracture and dislocated shoulder in the incident last year at Kastner Intermediate School in Fresno, California, leaving her with more than $180,000 in medical bills.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/cupcake-cop-goes-ballistic-on-grandma-78/#Ff6i46fsqAYbF0QL.99
Back to top Go down

Cop dislocates 78 year old grandmas arm for the crime of bringing cookies to her grand daughters...
Page 1 of 1