Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?

Go down 
+3
Eric
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Those vaginas look more like plants from the Little Shop of Horrors than anything else. The teacher should have sent the crazy asz mama packing and served the kids the pretty flower cookies.
They sure look good to me.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Eddard wrote:
Those vaginas look more like plants from the Little Shop of Horrors than anything else. The teacher should have sent the crazy asz mama  packing and served the kids the pretty flower cookies.

Yeah, "Look class, Wendell's mommy brought us all tulip cookies for afternoon snack! Wasn't that nice of her?"

Heh heh, get it? Tuu-lips?? I know, I know, so juvenile. What did you expect? Eddard left it right out there for me to grab.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:49 am

riceme wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:
That made my day. Truly. That's the sort of thing that I save for when I'm feeling blue. Then I pull it back up and remind myself that someone actually did that and I laugh my ass off.

Yeah and who dies their VJ hair blue or pink ?

Oh, people do. It's a "thing" these days. They even get it done at the salon... while they're getting her vajazzled. no shit.

http://www.bettybeauty.com/

Well, I was going to post a picture of a vajazzled vajayjay, but I'm not sure if I would get banned or not. Is it covered, or not???  Question Question  Go google it.

All that is way too high maintenance for me. I don't know who has time for all that stuff.

Has the been a rise in cosmetology students recently?.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Evil or Very Mad
riceme wrote:
Eddard wrote:
Those vaginas look more like plants from the Little Shop of Horrors than anything else. The teacher should have sent the crazy asz mama  packing and served the kids the pretty flower cookies.

Yeah, "Look class, Wendell's mommy brought us all tulip cookies for afternoon snack! Wasn't that nice of her?"

Heh heh, get it? Tuu-lips?? I know, I know, so juvenile. What did you expect? Eddard left it right out there for me to grab.

Evil or Very Mad

Just shows to go you that ladies brains aren't too different from guys brains.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Eddard wrote:
Evil or Very Mad
riceme wrote:
Eddard wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Just shows to go you that ladies brains aren't too different from guys brains.

lol, and you hadn't already picked that up from the rest of the thread??

scratch
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 7:59 am

And when Ricey talks about her Taco, other things spring into mind than a truck.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:21 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:06 am

Eric wrote:
And when Ricey talks about her Taco, other things spring into mind than a truck.

LOL. The Taco *is* a girl, E. And she is very moody these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:46 am

Lol

I love this thread Smile

Tacos and cookies

What's not to love

He he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?   Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy brings Vagina cookies to 2nd grade class....What next ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2