Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WH Correspondence Dinner....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WH Correspondence Dinner.... Empty
PostSubject: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... EmptySun May 01, 2016 8:35 am

From the cowh to the press.......

It is the "responsibility" for the press to question....

"Thanks for working side by side with me"....

Pretty much explains the role of the media for the past seven plus years...just an extension of the executive branch...

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:48 am

It seems to me that the media is trying to be the story instead of reporting the story using truth and ethics..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 4:56 am

Jake92 wrote:
It seems to me that the media is trying to be the story instead of reporting the story using truth and ethics..

When members of the media have now admitted that they were working with and easy on the cowh both as a candidate and as him being the cowh.....their professionalism in their coverage was proven to be non-existent ....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:29 am

Obumbler displayed a comedy act that is a true reflection of his failed "Presidency", another comedy act.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:41 am

nochain wrote:
Obumbler displayed a comedy act that is a true reflection of his failed "Presidency", another comedy act.

He also said he had no problem with comedian calling him out as his [n word].....Classy!.... You're right his terms were/are a comedy act and the joke's been on us...well those responsible....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WH Correspondence Dinner....     WH Correspondence Dinner.... Empty

Back to top Go down

WH Correspondence Dinner....
Page 1 of 1