Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!   Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:20 pm

I know sea food. At one time, I was asked to help taste test the menu at a very popular sea food business. Last night was one, if not the very best fish meals I have ever eaten. Eric and his wife produced a masterpiece . Grilled Trigger fish with a side of grits and baked beans. He used a wire basket type holder to grill the fish over a hickory fire, no sticking, no chunks, missing or the fish being stewed in tinfoil.
A simple meal that was executed to perfection. A Pensacola classic done well. I have eaten much fancier and complex meals but none could compare with this one.
For a beverage, I had a great unsweetened black/orange Tea. The perfect drink for a great southern meal.
A job well done Thanks to Eric and his wife. All is good. I told you I was a lucky guy.........
I

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!   Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:17 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
I know sea food. At one time, I asked to help taste test the menu at a very popular sea food business. Last night was one, if not the very best fish meals I have ever eaten. Eric and his wife produced a masterpiece . Grilled Trigger fish with a side of grits and baked beans. He used a wire basket type holder to grill the fish over a hickory fire, no sticking, no chunks, missing or the fish being stewed in tinfoil.
A simple meal that was executed to perfection. A Pensacola classic done well. I have eaten much fancier and complex meals but none could compare with this one.
For a beverage, I had a great unsweetened black/orange Tea. The perfect drink for a great southern meal.
A job well done Thanks to Eric and his wife. All is good. I told you I was a lucky guy.........
I

Eric is a whale of a chef.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!   Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:30 pm

I enjoyed eating it too. We're gonna have to do that AGAIN!

Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! Elvisthankyou1
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!   Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best fish dinner I have ever had!!!!!
Page 1 of 1