Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. Empty
PostSubject: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/stoptheselfishspread?fref=ts

Prosecute Amber Vinson
2 hours ago
This page is not about wishing ill will toward anyone. It's about accountability. I hope and pray that Ms. Vinson makes a full recovery. I also hope and pray that no one gets Ebola from this woman's selfish carelessness. I firmly believe that there needs to be consequences for her actions.

People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. 1798217_784539344936650_1848255648004639758_n
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. Empty
PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:15 pm

https://www.facebook.com/784520108271907/photos/pb.784520108271907.-2207520000.1413410730./784539344936650/?type=1&theater

Dave Coakley Living in Ohio and having friends who grew up and travel frequently to akron, I do not appreciate what this lady did. Whether she was told to stay in Texas or not, it's common sense. And she had a fever before boarding that flight. Ignorance doesn't equal innocent. Should be charged with domestic terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Absolute insanity!

Her fever was low, but she shouldn't be flying at all.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:44 pm

She is a nurse and she knew better. People are selfish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm

OK, let me be the one to say it. Get ready some of yall to get mad at me.

Perhaps they have a problem in dallas with the quality of people they have working in the hospital? You know people who are filthy, lazy and don't really listen to orders well.

edit: before I leave this morning I wanted to clarify my statement.

I have way too many times seen where people who are not qualified or up to par remain in positions because of their race/color/heritage. This puts other people in danger including themselves.

I believe that all people should be treated equally. and that means that if you have what it takes to do a job then you get to do it. And not all people have what it takes to do certain jobs mentally and intellectually. It doesn't mean something is wrong with you if you cant be a doctor or nurse or whatever. It takes all kinds of people with a variety of skills to make the world go around. But it is destructive and dangerous to a society to allow people who can not function at the appropriate level to do task they are not capable of.

Also, the CDC should have quarantined any persons who took care of Duncan. especially when they seen the first nurse get it and not know how she got it.

If this lady is charged with terrorism, then Duncan especially should be and anyone traveling here who had contact with ebola.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 am

I take back my comment if she did actually ( as claimed) call the CDC prior to flying.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:20 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
I take back my comment if she did actually ( as claimed) call the CDC prior to flying.

There can be much criticism of protocol breakdowns by the CDC etc.,.... but there is no excuse whatsoever for anyone to take the chance of infecting others when there is a risk of doing so....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:24 am

Of course, the CDC is (now) saying that was a bad decision and says nobody else should use public transportation if they think they might have been exposedl
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 am

Eric wrote:
Of course, the CDC is (now) saying that was a bad decision and says nobody else should use public transportation if they think they might have been exposedl

And they wonder why there's no trust and or confidence for them to handle this.... The situation is a breakdown on a responsibility of government....to protect and they are failing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:56 pm

The gov has filled the CDC with pacifist

And only those lacking in self think buy it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.   People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism. Empty

Back to top Go down

People are calling for the 2 nd nurse from Dallas to be charged with domestic terrorism.
Page 1 of 1