Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend... Empty
PostSubject: Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend...   Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 11:39 pm

http://gotnews.com/ebola-nurse-boyfriend-reportedly-admitted-ebola-symptoms/

An email sent out to the Alcon staff by its CEO reportedly said that the ebola nurse’s boyfriend was admitted into hospital with “Ebola-like symptoms.”

Back to top Go down

Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend...   Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:35 am

Yep. The CDC actually let it slip yesterday in a mews conference that someone close to her was hospitalized. But I couldn't find any stories on it when I got home yesterday. Ww live in a communistic country where the media only reports what it's told. I am sure there are other cases across the country they are keeping secret. They should pick a isolated hospital and transport all theses Ebola patients there and not treat them in the same places as the public. Not many places have good isolation with the right kind of ventilation either.
Back to top Go down

Another Ebola case..nurse's boyfriend...
Page 1 of 1