Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:22 pm

This is when female singers didn't have to stick out their tongues and smoke pot on stage to get noticed. Good God, has there ever been any sexier woman on earth than the one in this video? I mean seriously, holy sh*t.

·

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:46 pm

My time has run short. Soon I will have to go back to the real world and be .................

just give me 5 more minutes ok?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:00 pm

I think im givin in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:02 pm

LOL I dint give in, I was country when country wasn't cool..................

Get in IT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Just 2 more

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:15 pm

I wanted to leave you with a full album of YUMMY  Very Happy 

stomp ya feet, get uP now dammit!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Welcome to my heart. Love you, good to have you around.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:58 am

I love this Bread album. I have enjoyed it much the last few days.

My vacation has now ended.......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 pm

I think this is my fav Bread song.... Im still debating myself though.. but I really LOVE IT!

I love you 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2