Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  Empty
PostSubject: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  Chick_dance

geek 

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 am

It's a strange feeling isn't it? I just got home and my oldest is moving out to go off to another college... it's going to be eire quiet up here this fall. My last group of family come next week... can't believe summer is almost over either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 am

It really is. I don't know weather to do the chicken dance through the house or hide in the bed lol

It's kind of weird in a way

I've never been a person who was alone a lot.

I think I could like it, maybe I need more of it. Perhaps that's where my true self has been hiding

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 am

Btw I sympathize with you on your oldest moving out. That is hard

I send hugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm

I coulda lied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:59 pm

I feel holy right now LOL

I take creeps to the bank even on bad days

But this isn't a bad day.

It is a BEAUTIFUL day..................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 pm

I saw a picture of you.ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh it would hijack my world at night...

Back on the chain gang.. bounce 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Here I go................... hope you go too. Life is good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Got sunshine in a bag

Smile 

panoramic view

bounce 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:21 pm

You and me baby aint nothing but mammals

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Lost inside adorable illusion

mmm mmmmm

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Enjoy the solitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Enjoy the solitude.
I will. In a way its all Ive ever had:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:58 pm

If I stay here just a little bit longer, wont you listen to m heart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm

It make me feel like

it make me feel like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:39 pm

me too........... Lets just celebrate another day of livin!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I just want little tambourines on my toes. I cant explain this feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:57 pm

I am no longer alone Sad

Lets just kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:59 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

Music is nice but we've found there's nothing that solves an empty nest like a couple of dogs. Pepper chewed a hole in my bedroom bedspread (4 weeks old-the bedspread, not pepper.) So even though I was by myself today I got to go to Burlington and buy myself another bedspread.
So she can chew up a new one. They will keep you moving if nothing else will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 pm

If you don't know me by now. you will never ever ever know me..........

All the things that we been through........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

Music is nice but we've found there's nothing that solves an empty nest like a couple of dogs. Pepper chewed a hole in my bedroom bedspread (4 weeks old-the bedspread, not pepper.) So even though I was by myself today I got to go to Burlington and buy myself another bedspread.
So she can chew up a new one. They will keep you moving if nothing else will.

LOL bad pepper

actually my snouzi was at my daughters who was one of the reasons I was left by myself, they had to go get her and I was lazy and wanted to be left behind

I should send Vivian over I am absolutely sure she wants to have some of that bed spread LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Grease is the word.................

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first time in years, I am home alone :)    For the first time in years, I am home alone :)  Empty

Back to top Go down

For the first time in years, I am home alone :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next