Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Can't we make posts without accusing other posters of doing something wrong?  When the word "you" is used with snarky language, it becomes a fight.  

Adults should be able to refute another poster's inaccuracies without it getting personal.   We are adults here, right?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:37 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Eric wrote:
Can't we make posts without accusing other posters of doing something wrong?  When the word "you" is used with snarky language, it becomes a fight.  

Adults should be able to refute another poster's inaccuracies without it getting personal.   We are adults here, right?
 I'm sure you are right Eric, but the word Bigot is a little incendiary too. I think it's a little more incendiary than "you." That's just my opinion anyway.

And not to sound like a five year old, but if you read back you'll see that Tree is the first one to have used it. I was a little surprised you let it go without comment.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Otter wrote:
Eric wrote:

I'm sure you are right Eric, but the word Bigot is a little incendiary too. I think it's a little more incendiary than "you." That's just my opinion anyway.

And not to sound like a five year old, but if you read back you'll see that Tree is the first one to have used it. I was a little surprised you let it go without comment.

Otter, have you seen how many posts have been posted here the last week.  I can barely keep up with just reading each post.  Don't fault me for missing who started this petty shit.  Y'all are acting like kids and I'm not going to stand for, "well, she started it"  "no I didn't she did".  I don't give a rat's ass who started it, but I can finish it.  Please don't make me do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:26 pm

I didn't call anyone a bigot I said bigotry is bred

Sal did flat out directly call me a bigot and you got giddy

Bigotry isn't a dirty word and it only hurts if the shoe fits

It didn't hurt me no more than any of your snide remarks to me including the racist remark about republicans or my intelligence level

Here. Take this loliipop as a truce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Eric wrote:
Otter wrote:
Eric wrote:

Otter, have you seen how many posts have been posted here the last week.  I can barely keep up with just reading each post.  Don't fault me for missing who started this petty shit.  Y'all are acting like kids and I'm not going to stand for, "well, she started it"  "no I didn't she did".  I don't give a rat's ass who started it, but I can finish it.  Please don't make me do that.
I'm aware that you can ban me Eric, but when somebody says to you that "bigotry is bred" it's not just an insult to you but to your parents as well.

Do whatever you need to do but I'm not going to fail to respond when someone insults my family in that way.
If you want to ban somebody over that, then go ahead. There are words that when they are spoken have to be responded to.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:29 pm

So, if you say you will continue in inappropriate banter here, I have no choice but to ban you.  Insults are not just coming from Tree.  You have dished out a lot of them too and this shit is getting old fast.

Arguments do not happen with just one person... it takes two to tango.

We are NOT going to host cat fights here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:32 pm

When someone suggests everyone from a defined group is evil because some small number from that group have done bad things, it is, by definition, bigotry.

It's not an insult, it's an accurate characterization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:38 pm

As an example, I disagree vehemently with the manner in which the current Israeli government is conducting itself.

I'd go so far as to call it terrorism.

But, I certainly would not suggest all Jewish people are terrorists or all American Jews are suspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:44 pm

salinsky wrote:
As an example, I disagree vehemently with the manner in which the current Israeli government is conducting itself.

I'd go so far as to call it terrorism.

But, I certainly would not suggest all Jewish people are terrorists or all American Jews are suspect.

I cant think of any reason you would have to suspect Jews of anything in America. They haven't done anything to Americans. None of them bomb anything in this county before. And the only thing they are doing now as always is fighting back. Jews are not in other countries chopping off heads and such.

I don't like islamist. I am not ashamed to say it. and you or anyone else isnt going to PC me into saying different. I do not like 7th century barbaric women oppressive religions. Just like you don't like Christians. Its not racist or anything else. Call it self preservation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:09 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:

Just like you don't like Christians. Its not racist or anything else. Call it self preservation.

lmao

Conservatively, 85% of my family and friends are Christians, and I love them all.

I've also known some Christians who were violent assholes.

But, that didn't lead me to suspect all Christians are violent assholes.

That is where we differ.

And just so you know, self-preservation is almost always the excuse for bigotry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Good comeback . Problem is I've seen your comments about how you feel about Christians.

I've already said how I feel about Islam . I don't hide it

Now let's cut the crap. And you tell me how Jews would be a worry here in America? Because it's a fact that we have had many problems with Islamist here in America

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Cowardice is no excuse for bigotry.

Put your big girl panties on and grow up.

And, I've never said a negative thing about the Christian faithful.

My problem lies with the institutions and hierarchies.

I'm an equal opportunity hater in that regard.

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:01 pm

You do a good job at ducking

Tell me why Jews would be a concern in America

You can't , because they are not a threat. So when you made this comment> But, I certainly would not suggest all Jewish people are terrorists or all American Jews are suspect.

It was pointless

You can't deny that Islamist have killed people in this country. And you can't deny that Islamist are chopping people's heads off all over the place.

But yet you are still worried about Jews defending themselves against Islamist

Is that bigotry or just plain Jew hatred?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Good comeback . Problem is I've seen your comments about how you feel about Christians.

I've already said how I feel about Islam . I don't hide it

Now let's cut the crap. And you tell me how Jews would be a worry here in America? Because it's a fact that we have had many problems with Islamist here in America

It only takes one in a high place to kill maim and ruin millions....

For those who need to be reminded read the book by Christopher Hitchens “The Trial of Henry Kissinger.” For those that won’t bother here’s some of what this Zionist called Henry Kissinger got away with.

The Contents Page of Hitchen’s book gives us an idea of the scale of the Crimes that Kissinger got way with: The Secret of ’68 & Kissinger’s sabotage of the Peace Talks in Paris that eventually led to an unholy-end to the Vietnam War. Henry’s Nobel Prize for Peace in that War that continued because of his treachery and his lies: The secret bombing of Cambodia and Laos and the millions that died throughout Southeast Asia in that diplomatic-deception engineered by none other than Henry Kissinger.

Indochina, Bangladesh, the Killing Fields of Cambodia, Chile, Cyprus, East Timor, millions upon millions of people slaughtered, and all of it geared to create Henry Kissinger Associates – not to mention his own Zionist-involvements with criminals like Nixon, and his enemies lists; all the way up the line providing criminal-advice to every criminal president; America’s as well as the others he served, and always for his personal-PRICE.

Kissinger was tutored by Rockefeller from his earliest days in Washington and has been involved with US policies since Richard Nixon’s darkest-days of TREASON and his enemies’ lists. Henry committed MURDER ONE, and he got away with it tens of millions of times (even though supposedly there is no statute of limitations on murder). With the complicity of a public that chose not to see this traitor for anything that he clearly has always been—Henry got away with everything! Now this dump still has to account for what he and we-together wrought—and all because we lacked the spine or the balls to demand answers especially when every policy that Kissinger was involved in should have been QUESTIONED, but never was.

Unfortunately we live in a world where nothing is true of everything-else we have to live with. There is now NO LAW that can hold any of the connected-few to answer for anything massive or major any longer. This is what is killing the world with every breath we collectively take.

However if the public ever challenges any of this vastly overweight criminality that we have managed to continue to suffer with—the entire criminal edifice might very well come crashing down; overnight!

The only way this can be proven beyond the shadow of any further doubt—can only happen if the public that has attended every crime we continue to commit—by demanding public trials and an end to the fascist police-state that we have allowed to consume what used to be this Republic. In reality all of this has always been up to each of us to put PERSONAL-RESPONSIBILITY back into the way we chose to live what’s left of our miserable lives—and—until each of us reaches our own “line” in the blood-stained-earth, each new assault upon the sanctity of life will ALWAYS go UNPUNISHED.

Today there is a perfect opportunity to stop the pending American invasion of Syria. This new crime is about to repeat exactly what was done to Libya—only this time it will be formerly done by American-military power, no longer hiding behind NATO and the U.N. This is something that congress has chosen NOT to be involved in. Neither approving nor disapproving of—reminiscent of Kissinger’s way of doing everything at his peak of influence.

“The USS Eisenhower, an American aircraft carrier that holds eight fighter bomber squadrons and 8,000 men, arrived at the Syrian coast yesterday in the midst of a heavy storm, indicating US preparation for a potential ground intervention.

While the Obama administration has not announced any sort of American-led military intervention in the war-torn country, the US is now ready to launch such action “within days” if Syrian President Bashar al-Assad decides to use chemical weapons against the opposition, the Times reports.

Some have suggested that the Assad regime may use chemical weapons against the opposition fighters in the coming days or weeks.

The arrival of the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, one of the 11 US Navy aircraft carriers that has the capacity to hold thousands of men, is now stationed at the coast of Syria, DEBKAfile reports. The aircraft carrier joined the USS Iwo Jima Amphibious Ready Group, which holds about 2,500 Marines.

“We have (US) special operations forces at the right posture, they don’t have to be sent,” an unnamed US official told The Australian, which suggested that US military troops are already near Syria and ready to intervene in the conflict, if necessary.

If the US decides to intervene militarily in Syria, it now has at its disposal 10,000 fighting men, 17 warships, 70 fighter-bombers, 10 destroyers and frigates and a guided military cruises. Some of the vessels are also equipped with Aegis missile interceptors to shoot down any missiles Syria might have at hand, according to DEBKAfile.” (2)

Despite this news release—what is not mentioned is that there is NO legal reason or excuse for the USSA to attack Syria, just as there was no reason to attack Iraq in 2003, or Pakistan, or Yemen and on and on.

http://rense.com/general95/theatreobsc.html
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 pm

solution !

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 Facebook_-1768082540
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:53 am

There's nothing else left to say

People who defend themselves with more advanced weapon systems are terrorist and people who lib more than 3000 provocative bOmbs indescriminantly are victims

And I'm the bigot, end of story
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:45 am

Everybody over there has blood on their hands and this crap has been going on for millennia. America isn't going to come in riding a white horse and stop the carnage and hate that has festered through countless generations. Only fools think we are going to make a difference.

All we are going to do by intervening is line the pockets of the MIC and get some of our boys sent home in boxes.

Sucks!

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 am

Eric wrote:
Everybody over there has blood on their hands and this crap has been going on for millennia.  America isn't going to come in riding a white horse and stop the carnage and hate that has festered through countless generations.  Only fools think we are going to make a difference.

All we are going to do by intervening is line the pockets of the MIC and get some of our boys sent home in boxes.

Sucks!

They all fight....hate each other....the US enters and there's suddenly a united front against the US... You'd think that after so many times we'd learn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3