Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:12 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
The cease fire gave Hamas three days to restock rockets.

And they took advantage of that while others continue to pile on Israel for defending themselves...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:46 am

So did Israel. They were asking the US for more missiles during the cease fire because their stocks had run low.

That's a fact, Jack.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-confirms-it-resupplied-israel-weapons-during-gaza-conflict-1459128
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 am

Good....glad Israel will be able to return fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Good....glad Israel will be able to return fire.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 5:51 pm

No American citizen, no American organization, no American institution, and no American domestic need or policy ever receives the immediate undivided attention of "our?" Congress than the single issue of Jewish rs a America, that of Israel. Whatever Israel needs and whenever it needs it, it can count on the Jewish American lobby, on the Jewish American Congressmen and Senators, and on the Jewish American appointees in the executive branch, along with the voice of the powerful media to continue that "Large Sucking Sound" out of our Treasury, Commerce, and Pentagon toward the only country in the world more condemned and criticized by the world community than any other. Israel's cynical use of the murder of millions of Jews in the Holocaust and the intimidating use of America's Scarlet Letter "A" for Anti-Semitism has allowed it to steal land, murder civilians, and create the world's longest suffering Palestinian refugees, all in plain sight of a world silenced by its guilt and by America's power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:35 pm

Teo, do you want all the Jews to move from Israel and let the Muslims have Jerusalem?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:06 pm

No more than I want West Virginians to surrender to Ohio....If the Zionists would give up Apartheid and treat others with respect it might work out but of course the Hatfields and McCoys fought for years over a pig...I am sure a lot of goats been killed here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:40 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
No more than I want West Virginians to surrender to Ohio....If the Zionists would give up Apartheid and treat others with respect it might work out but of course the Hatfields and McCoys fought for years over a pig...I am sure a lot of goats been killed here...

My friend, I think you have bought into some hogwash.

How is Israel pushing apartheid?

Israel has arabs(non jew), muslim and Palestinians all living and working in the city of Israel.

What segregation are you talking about? That they refuse to give up the entire city to the radicles?

If you shoot me with a 22, don't worry. Ill have no problem pulling out my 30/30... Razz 

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:11 am

One problem I have with Israel is them building housing for their people in areas that were designated for Palestinians.

My ignorance may be showing here, as I am not a scholar of that region.  But, I had the impression that the West Bank was set aside for the Palestinians after some conflict.  

Israel seems to enjoy building settlements in this area and it appears that they are being a bully.  Is this land so preferable that expansion HAS to occur there?  If not, it seems that Israel is doing it to slowly push the Palestinians out of Jerusalem.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

Seems to me that Israel mOved thier own people kicking and screaming out of gaze and parts of the west bank in 2005

And what was said then? If I recall correctly the pals would not be happy till they had jeruselum

The so called innocent people of pals have a terrorist organization heading their country. One that openly stats it wants all hews dead. They even have children programs on tv there teaching jihad and hatred for Jews

Does Israel have that same fanaticism on their tv?

If Israel didn't have the iron dome perhaps more Jews would die and I guess some how that would make it a little more fair and ok

I believe mOst Christians would stand for protecting the holy land before advocating giving it over to Islam, which is exactly what Hamas wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:09 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
No American citizen, no American organization, no American institution, and no American domestic need or policy ever receives the immediate undivided attention of "our?" Congress than the single issue of Jewish rs a America, that of Israel. Whatever Israel needs and whenever it needs it, it can count on the Jewish American lobby, on the Jewish American Congressmen and Senators, and on the Jewish American appointees in the executive branch, along with the voice of the powerful media to continue that "Large Sucking Sound" out of our Treasury, Commerce, and Pentagon toward the only country in the world more condemned and criticized by the world community than any other. Israel's cynical use of the murder of millions of Jews in the Holocaust and the intimidating use of America's Scarlet Letter "A" for Anti-Semitism has allowed it to steal land, murder civilians, and create the world's longest suffering Palestinian refugees, all in plain sight of a world silenced by its guilt and by America's power.

You lose me when you start in on the NWO, Trilateral Commission, Illuminati stuff, but I honestly cannot quibble with a single thing you've written in this post.

Spot on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:12 am

They would be more accurately described as provocations rather than settlements.

And, occupation and oppression breeds resistance and violence.

Always has and always will.

You'd think we'd have learned that lesson by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:18 am

A non- interventionalist looses when they start picking who to protect and not. Non intervention is exactly that. No intervention at all
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 am

Do you think it might reach a little further than Gaza. The real threat to Israel is Iran......Iran is supplying Hamas and the U.S. is supplying Israel.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Well I felt the earth move under my feet . The end must be near. Sal and I agree on something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Every body needs at least a couple of Jew hatin Islam loving friends lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
A non- interventionalist looses when they start picking who to protect and not. Non intervention is exactly that. No intervention at all
 Non intervention is what I believe in, FYI Ms Tree.
We don't need to send our money or our weaponry to any Middle eastern country.
It needs to stay at home. WE have problems here. Let them sort their animosities out themselves. Somebody would eventually come out on top and the region would stabilize.
I'm a Democrat but I support Rand Paul 100% in that belief.

I don't believe you've ever heard me say we need to attack Israel to support the people of Gaze, and I darned sure didn't say we needed to go to Afghanistan or Iraq and start wars over there.
Using our intelligence sources to  gun down the leaders who attacked our WTC, yes, I was all for that. But our military belongs here with us. Not in Germany, not in Japan, not in Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Afghanistan. Most of the time we pick a side to support they keep our weaponry and attack some of our friends with it several years later.

We've been picking at other countries trying to get wars going so we'd have  some way  to justify our huge military budget for years. The military loves it and big weaponry manufacturers love it. And military worshipers love it because they're sitting home watching safely on  their TV's and it's exciting, especially if our side is winning.When we are not winning they claim they were never for the war in the first place but if we'd just gone over there and nuked the whole place we could have won. Our presidents just didn't have the nerve to do it. And that is when I start thinking how many insane people we really have in this country.
Generally speaking, war is GOOD for a manufacturing economy.
But war is not healthy for animals or small children.

That's an old hippy saying but it still applies today.

Last edited by Otter on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
It needs to stay at home. WE have problems here. Let them sort their animosities out themselves. Somebody would eventually come out on top and the region would stabilize.

I don't believe you've ever heard me say we need to attack Israel to support the people of Gaze, and I darned sure didn't say we needed to go to Afghanistan or Iraq and start wars over there.
Using our intelligence sources to  gun down the leaders who attacked our WTC, yes, I was all for that. But our military belongs here with us. Not in Germany, not in Japan, not in Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Afghanistan.

We've been picking at other countries trying to get wars going so we'd have  some way  to justify our huge military budget for years. The military loves it and big weaponry manufacturers love it. And military worshipers love it because they're sitting home watching safely on  their TV's and it's exciting, especially if our side is winning.

Good to hear that otter. You might want to stop advocating support for the pals then if you are a non interventionist.

You cant pick and choose either. sorry

and you can support rand paul. But he will NEVER become president.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:59 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

Using our intelligence sources to  gun down the leaders who attacked our WTC, yes, I was all for that. But our military belongs here with us. Not in Germany, not in Japan, not in Saudi Arabia or Iraq or Afghanistan.

We've been picking at other countries trying to get wars going so we'd have  some way  to justify our huge military budget for years. The military loves it and big weaponry manufacturers love it. And military worshipers love it because they're sitting home watching safely on  their TV's and it's exciting, especially if our side is winning.

Good to hear that otter. You might want to stop advocating support for the pals then if you are a non interventionist.

FYI, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016, but I won't do it with much enthusiasm.
And I've never picked the Palestinian side of this conflict. I've been AGAINST the ISraelis for the tactics they have been using. I am 100% against knowingly murdering innocent children. KNOWINGLY being the operative word. Because Israel basically admitted they targeted those UN Schools and there is no moral justification in the world for doing it. You apparently don't care about children's lives. See, I've held back from that accusation against you, but you continue to toss around outrageous accusations against other members of the forum (I'm a bit surprised Eric has allowed the "bigot" word that you began using) so as long as we're allowed to make outrageous statements, I think you are a  person who doesn't mind the murder of children. Now how outrageous is that statement? Not one iota more outrageous than the ones you've been tossing around for the last 2 or 3 days. At least  I know when I'm saying something that probably isn't true about you,  but you don't seem to recognize that in yourself and that's a problem lady. You need to either control your fingers on that keyboard or put your brain into gear at least once in awhile and consider if what you are saying is actually true or not. Generally, when you're so inclined to call names as you've been lately, your brain is out of gear. Or maybe it's clouded by some substance. I wouldn't know because mine is not.

Not supporting any side in a war does not take away your right to criticize evil when you see it. Killing innocent kids is PURE EVIL.
I take the Side of Humanity, FYI. Human beings matter to me, no matter what piece of earth they were born on.

I don't understand people who don't feel the same way. And I suspect most Israelis and most Palestinians also feel that way. But their leaders and their military forces do not. And the bastards who make the weapons do not. And the war profiteers do not. They are the problem on this planet, not the kids who are being blown up.

Last edited by Otter on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:06 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

FYI, I will be voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016, but I won't do it with much enthusiasm.
And I've never picked the Palestinian side of this conflict. I've been AGAINST the ISraelis for the tactics they have been using. I am 100% against knowingly murdering innocent children. KNOWINGLY being the operative word. Because Israel basically admitted they targeted those UN Schools and there is no moral justification in the world for doing it. You apparently don't care about children's lives. See, I've held back from that accusation against you, but you continue to toss around outrageous accusations against other members of the forum (I'm a bit surprised Eric has allowed the "bigot" word that you began using) so as long as we're allowed to make outrageous statements, I think you are a  person who doesn't mind the murder of children. Now how outrageous is that statement? Not one iota more outrageous than the ones you've been tossing around for the last 2 or 3 days.

Not supporting any side in a war does not take away your right to criticize evil when you see it. Killing innocent kids is PURE EVIL.
I take the Side of Humanity, FYI. Human beings matter to me, no matter what piece of earth they were born on.

I don't understand people who don't feel the same way.

otter, don't make assumptions about me you cant back up.

You make a lot of assumptions. I am saddened by what the hamas terrorist organization is doing to the pals. Shooting missiles off in the middle of neighborhoods making human shields out them. Its terrible.

Hamas does it on purpose knowing that tracking systems will locate where a missile was fired from and target it. Youre brighter than that not knowing this, right?

And let me let you in on a little secret. The UN over there is propping up the terrorist with our money.

http://www.unrwa.org/

They found hamas missiles in those areas and returned them.

I could go on. But Ive found delusion is never fixed by typed word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:16 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

And I've never picked the Palestinian side of this conflict. I've been AGAINST the ISraelis for the tactics they have been using. I am 100% against knowingly murdering innocent children. KNOWINGLY being the operative word. Because Israel basically admitted they targeted those UN Schools and there is no moral justification in the world for doing it. You apparently don't care about children's lives. See, I've held back from that accusation against you, but you continue to toss around outrageous accusations against other members of the forum (I'm a bit surprised Eric has allowed the "bigot" word that you began using) so as long as we're allowed to make outrageous statements, I think you are a  person who doesn't mind the murder of children. Now how outrageous is that statement? Not one iota more outrageous than the ones you've been tossing around for the last 2 or 3 days.

You make a lot of assumptions. I am saddened by what the hamas terrorist organization is doing to the pals. Shooting missiles off in the middle of neighborhoods making human shields out them. Its terrible.

Hamas does it on purpose knowing that tracking systems will locate where a missile was fired from and target it. Youre brighter than that not knowing this, right?

And let me let you in on a little secret. The UN over there is propping up the terrorist with our money.

Whenever you stop making ridiculous assumptions about me and other people I will stop making assumptions about you. As I said in my post, I know when my assumptions are probably off base and I don't type them onto this forum. I've never said you didn't care about dead children because I'm intelligent enough to know that most likely is not the truth. Yet you state over and over that I am in favor of terrorists without a second thought. You don't seem to be able to tell when your assumptions might be false and you just continue on with your accusations that we are pro PLO or anti-semitic and that we learned that from our parents.
I don't appreciate the attacks one bit more than you do.

So how about thinking before you type for a change. Eric doesn't want this forum to get nasty and neither do I, but you can't go around bombing people with name calling and expect it to stay civil.

You, my friend, are the one who is carpet bombing this forum with unwarranted assumptions. It's not me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

Whenever you stop making ridiculous assumptions about me and other people I will stop making assumptions about you. As I said in my post, I know when my assumptions are probably off base and I don't type them onto this forum. I've never said you didn't care about dead children because I'm intelligent enough to know that most likely is not the truth. Yet you state over and over that I am in favor of terrorists without a second thought.  You don't seem to be able to tell when your assumptions  might be false and you just continue on with your accusations that we are pro PLO or anti-semitic and that we learned that from our parents.
I don't appreciate the attacks one bit more than you do.

So how about thinking before you type for a change. Eric doesn't want this forum to get nasty and neither do I, but you can't go around bombing people with name calling and expect it to stay civil.

You, my friend, are the one who is carpet bombing this forum with unwarranted assumptions. It's not me.

Oh I see. Now im carpet bombing because I disagree and make post.

I havnt named called btw. made statements that struck you and you assumed. You really should learn the difference.

I'm sorry you think Im carpet bombing. Guess Ill need to keep my replies to myself LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Otter wrote:
Hey, I wasn't talking about you MW.  It's tree that is calling any disagreement with Israeli policy anti-semitism.

I know republicans who are not racist, so I'm sure not all republicans are racists. Some of them are. Some democrats are. Agree with you on that.

Just trying to show tree that disagreeing with Israel doesn't make you anti-semitic either.

one more thing otter, before I keep my replies to myself.

This post is YOU calling me a racist.

islam/muslim is NOT a race. its a religion.

You really should stop attacking people LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:08 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
Hey, I wasn't talking about you MW.  It's tree that is calling any disagreement with Israeli policy anti-semitism.

I know republicans who are not racist, so I'm sure not all republicans are racists. Some of them are. Some democrats are. Agree with you on that.

Just trying to show tree that disagreeing with Israel doesn't make you anti-semitic either.

one more thing otter, before I keep my replies to myself.

This post is YOU calling me a racist.

islam/muslim is NOT a race. its a religion.

You really should stop attacking people LOL
   NO, IT IS NOT.
You took it out of the context and apparently it touched some nerve. If you note, the post was addressed directly to Mediawatcher and was in response to name calling. It was a discussion of the fact that some people scream that they are being called racist if they say something about the POTUS, but yet when someone else says something about Israel and their actions they like to call those people anti-semitic..

MW said he was not a racist just because he was a Republican and I agreed with him/her.
I was not addressing you.
I was reacting, however, to you calling me a bigot and an anti-semite.
I was simply point out how touchy feely people are about the race issue on the right but they don't mind labeling others with a disparaging name.

You really need to read more carefully, Tree.  And you don't have the self-control to keep your replies to yourself. And posting LOL after every statement does not make it something that was actually said in humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:06 pm

otter, im a mind reading gypsy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis   Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Semitism flares up with Gaza crisis
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next