Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP

Go down 
+6
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
riceme
koolkat
mediawatcher
Jake92
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP Empty
PostSubject: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Sarah Palin on Obama's Executive Actions: 'We Don't Do Kings'

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/19/Plain%20We%20Dont%20Do%20Kings

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:04 pm

The media and Dems used everything she said the way THEY wanted it used, even though it was meant in a different way..    ex; Alaska is my home state and it's close enough to see Russia from a few places...

About national defense, she was in charge of the Alaska National Guard while Obama was in charge of arranging Chicago block parties..

Last edited by Jake92 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Jake92 wrote:
The media and Dems used everything she said the way THEY wanted it used, even though it was meant in a different way..    ex; Alaska is my home state and it's close enough to see Russian from a few places...

About national defense, she was in charge of the Alaska National Guard while Obama was in charge of arranging Chicago block parties..

agree. The media is a serious problem with their propaganda. And I suppose some of them are worried if they say the wrong things they will get investigated/harassed by the white house.

Either way, Sarah is truly a remarkable woman. I believe she really cares about this country and is honest enough to go after corruption fairly, meaning both sides. She's proved that.

Id like to see her given a chance but Im sure the good ole boys and girls group at the top of the hill would stop at nothing as they have shown to keep someone from ruining their profitable party.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:33 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
The media and Dems used everything she said the way THEY wanted it used, even though it was meant in a different way..    ex; Alaska is my home state and it's close enough to see Russian from a few places...

agree. The media is a serious problem with their propaganda. And I suppose some of them are worried if they say the wrong things they will get investigated/harassed by the white house.

Either way, Sarah is truly a remarkable woman. I believe she really cares about this country and is honest enough to go after corruption fairly, meaning both sides. She's proved that.

Id like to see her given a chance but Im sure the good ole boys and girls group at the top of the hill would stop at nothing as they have shown to keep someone from ruining their profitable party.

It was even worse how the entertainment world (SNL) went after her family and her son in particular...One thing she certainly was put through the wringer and wonder if she'd subject herself and her family to that again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

It was even worse how the entertainment world (SNL) went after her family and her son in particular...One thing she certainly was put through the wringer and wonder if she'd subject herself and her family to that again...

I don't know that she would. She has stayed in the forefront though speaking out and presenting herself as a leader. She has been very vocal on calling for obamas impeachment and laid out honest truthful statements about why it should be done and that if he isn't impeachable no one will be. And she set holder straight too on all these racist claims.

And I agree, how the left went after her kids, specially on their names when the left would get mad if the right even just used obamas real middle name. More double standard.

Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Sarah Palin has no chance to be either. She doesn't have the intellectual ability or stamina to be a leader. It took her six years to get through college and she cracked up during the Presidential campaign. The country is not that foolish to elect such a nitwit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

We have a nitwit in office now.

I guess Sarah should have sealed her college records lol

Sarah is a tuff lady. She is a leader.

You must be confusing Sarah with Hillary who cried during her campaign against Obama.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Graduating from Harvard Magna cum Laude and Editor of the Law Review is hardly a nitwit. Why would anybody need to see his college records? Palin can't hold a candle to Hillary. She's the biggest reason McCain lost.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 pm

koolkat wrote:
Graduating from Harvard Magna cum Laude and Editor of the Law Review is hardly a nitwit. Why would anybody need to see his college records? Palin can't hold a candle to Hillary. She's the biggest reason McCain lost.

Some of the smartest people I know are stupid. Likewise, some of the least formally educated people I know are the brightest, smartest people I know. Case in point: one of my sisters has a genius IQ, but she is an idiot... has no common sense. You get what I'm saying here, right? No? Just because someone has an expensive piece of paper from an elitist institution does not make them particularly clever or smart. By the same token, just because someone does not have a fancy college education does not make them stupid. The notion is offensive and elitist.

I think Obama is a dipshit. I also think Sarah Palin is. My opinion of the two have nothing to do with each other, their political affiliations, nor with their college educations. It's about their decisions and performances in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Very well stated.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Some of the smartest people I know are stupid. Likewise, some of the least formally educated people I know are the brightest, smartest people I know. Case in point: one of my sisters has a genius IQ, but she is an idiot... has no common sense. You get what I'm saying here, right? No? Just because someone has an expensive piece of paper from an elitist institution does not make them particularly clever or smart. By the same token, just because someone does not have a fancy college education does not make them stupid. The notion is offensive and elitist.

I think Obama is a dipshit. I also think Sarah Palin is. My opinion of the two have nothing to do with each other, their political affiliations, nor with their college educations. It's about their decisions and performances in the real world.

Sorry but I disagree w/ you.Common sense and intelligence are two different things. I agree not having a college education doesn't make you stupid but graduating Magna Cum Laude from Harvard does make you smart. Being educated is a different ball of wax compared to common sense.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 pm

koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Sorry but I disagree w/ you.Common sense and intelligence are two different things. I agree not having a college education doesn't make you stupid but graduating Magna Cum Laude from Harvard does make you smart. Being educated is a different ball of wax compared to common sense.

You don't have much "life experience," do you?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Quote :

Agree , college isn't what it once was....Life will still teach you what you need to know if you listen....You are proof of that Riceme, I would go with you just about anywhere and figure we would make it through.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Quote :

Agree , college isn't what it once was....Life will still  teach you what you need to know if you listen....You are proof of that Riceme,  I would go with you just about anywhere and figure we would make it through.

I agree, T. I was thinking of you earlier today when I ran across the website below via a different forum... You'll recognize much of the terrain in the pictures and videos, as I did Smile. The courses sound really good. I would like to take a lot of them, but Wild Plants For Common Medical Uses jumps out at me.

http://www.californiasurvivaltraining.com/

Funny, I didn't know the school was in Tehachapi until today. I'll have to ask my parents about it.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:10 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

I have plenty of life experiences but that doesn't qualify me to try a case in a courtroom or be the President of the United States.Common sense applies to survival on a day to day basis and is essential but intelligence and education is what runs a country and solves problems. A President has to have critical thinking skills and have the knowledge that comes from an education which impact decisions for future generations.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:19 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

I don't see where it was inferred if you don't have a "fancy college education" you are stupid? Sounds like that is a sensitive area for you. Do you have a college education?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:33 am

koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

I have plenty of life experiences but that doesn't qualify me to try a case in a courtroom or be the President of the United States.Common sense applies to survival on a day to day basis and is essential but intelligence and education is what runs a country and solves problems. A President has to have critical thinking skills and have the knowledge that comes from an education which impact decisions for future generations.

You're having trouble following this conversation, aren't you? Subtlety often escapes you, doesn't it?

Okay, sooo... based on your theory I am qualified to be the President of the United States because I have a college education. Bonus: I took Logic and Critical Thinking courses (fyi, those are actually Philosophy classes), too. Or a better example would be my idiot-genius sister, because that might be a better comparison to Obama since he's so damned "smart" with his fancy Harvard education and all...

lol! 

Once again: to define "intelligence" as having a $50k piece of paper to hang on your wall is offensive and elitist.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:44 am

koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

I don't see where it was inferred if you don't have a "fancy college education" you are stupid? Sounds like that is a sensitive area for you. Do you have a college education?

You inferred it yourself with your statement above. If you cannot follow the argument, then maybe you need to enroll yourself in a reading comprehension course.

I do have a college education. Why does it matter to you? I have a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies and two minors: one in mathematics and one in geology. I am sensitive about this issue because during my life I have known a lot of incredibly intelligent people who were discriminated against by elitist assholes who thought they were smarter and better than others because they had an expensive piece of paper to hang on the wall.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

You're having trouble following this conversation, aren't you? Subtlety often escapes you, doesn't it?

Okay, sooo... based on your theory I am qualified to be the President of the United States because I have a college education. Bonus: I took Logic and Critical Thinking courses (fyi, those are actually Philosophy classes), too. Or a better example would be my idiot-genius sister, because that might be a better comparison to Obama since he's so damned "smart" with his fancy Harvard education and all...

lol! 

Once again: to define "intelligence" as having a $50k piece of paper to hang on your wall is offensive and elitist.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:10 am

I'm not having trouble at all. You comparing your genius-idiot sister to everybody is what is offensive. You're trying to diminish people who have a degree from Harvard as not being smart and elitist when in fact it is very difficult to get into Harvard as they only take the best. So yes,if you graduated from Harvard you have a fair amount of intelligence whether you think it's offensive and elitist or not. Non- intelligent people do not graduate from Harvard. It's really that simple.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

You inferred it yourself with your statement above. If you cannot follow the argument, then maybe you need to enroll yourself in a reading comprehension course.

I do have a college education. Why does it matter to you? I have a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies and two minors: one in mathematics and one in geology. I am sensitive about this issue because during my life I have known a lot of incredibly intelligent people who were discriminated against by elitist assholes who thought they were smarter and better than others because they had an expensive piece of paper to hang on the wall.

I don't know about your life experiences and I don't think they apply to this argument.Seems you have a tendency to group everybody to a few schmucks. The facts are if you got into Harvard and graduated you are not a dumbass whether it cost you 50k or not.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:46 am

Since we were talking about education and the President and Palin's lack of it, Steve Schmidt said of Palin's lack of preparedness for the vice-presidency, "That's why you need to get a graduate degree, so you have a sense of history." Palin was woefully unprepared and unqualified to be vice-president and her lack of education in this area was appalling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2cXwFV98
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 am

koolkat wrote:

No....McCain is the reason McCain lost.....He refused to run a campaign against the cowh and attempted to 'play nice' and allowed Palin and himself to get hit politically and did not fire back...McCain was under the impression that the polls and pundits were correct in their thinking that voters wanted a 'moderate' and someone that wouldn't participate in their definition of 'dirty politics'....meaning that the community organizer and his team should go unchallenged...

And no was not a fan of McCain... while he muzzled his staff and Palin from answering back...they had no chance...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 am

koolkat wrote:
Since we were talking about education and the President and Palin's lack of it, Steve Schmidt said of Palin's lack of preparedness for the vice-presidency, "That's why you need to get a graduate degree, so you have a sense of history." Palin was woefully unprepared and unqualified to be vice-president and her lack of education in this area was appalling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tS2cXwFV98

Look where his education and 'critical thinking' has gotten us....
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:27 am

What a bunch of crap! McCain and Palin both fired back. McCain picked an idiot for a running mate who would have been President if his old butt died.People were not that crazy. She blew any chances he had of winning.

And yes, look where we are now. Out of a depression and healthcare for the poor. Yay! Great work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next