Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Time to post..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Good Morning  Time to post.. Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 am

Lets have a good day. I am sure going to try. How about you?
Bike race here for the next hour or so. They in France Unreal secenry. Not the Tour of France but a still a big race Link 2 works for me http://www.procyclinglive.com/livestream/#

Sometimes these feeds drop out and you have to go back to pro cycling and pick another one.
NEVER click on any link that asks you to load a Video Player or any thing like that. Procycling does a good job of filtering such stuff out, but be aware. Some are legit, some are not. Never take a chance
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:42 am

They had the Isle of Man motorcycle race on last night. Probably a recording.

I could never do what those guys do. It scares the hell out of me.

I was a fair motorcycle rider at one time, but there is no way you could get me out there at those speeds. If you hit one of those stone walls at 150 or 200 mph, you'd become a grease stain on the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 am

Race is over for today. Tomorrow around 5 30 or 6 I would guess. Had to figure out when they start.

Not very long until the Big one. The Tour de France.

TOUR DE FRANCE 2013

Saturday June 29 to Sunday, July 21, 2013, the 100 th Tour de France 21 stages over a distance of 3479 kilometers (prior approval).

The specifics of the test

7 flat stages
5 mountain stages
6 mountain stages with 4 mountain finishes
2 shows the steps against individual
One step against the team time trial
2 days of rest
10 cities new stop

Porto-Vecchio, Bastia, Ajaccio, Calvi, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Saint-Gildas-des-Bois, Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule Givors Chorges Annecy Semnoz

Discover the course
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 am

Motorcycle racing is big in Europe. I watched the Super Bikes race a few days ago. Unreal. Wonder why it has not caught on here?[b]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:52 am

I don't know. Maybe it is because NASCAR feeds that need for speed.

On a separate note, I'm fixin' to jump in the car and travel to NC for a weekend wedding, then turn around, drive to P'cola and drive the boat down to Tampa. I won't have much time to post during the next week.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:56 am

I will try and keep it going for you. I might head to Chicago Wednesday but I will stay in touch.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:56 am

I hope we don't drive into that tropical storm on our way to that wedding. It could make for a weary drive.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 am

I have a new tablet that will help. I like it. Very neat works well. Good Morning  Time to post.. 935506_10201299314114581_1577328068_n

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 am

Good Morning  Time to post.. 10179_10201299316914651_405310945_n
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 am

Looks like a phablet. I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2... a big assed phone.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:12 am

Just a cheap Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Tablet with 8GB Memory but it works well.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Lenovo may be a Chinese company, but they make some damn good tuff. My laptop is a Lenovo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Time to post..   Good Morning  Time to post.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Time to post..
Page 1 of 1