Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Empty
PostSubject: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:38 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Nope, GhostRider did something like that every once and a while. It doesn't serve any purpose to eliminate members. It seems vindictive to me.

Some folks just like to lurk and never make a post, and it obviously is interesting, because they visit just about every day.

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:15 am

People still read the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:08 pm

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Th?id=HN.608013313271597021&pid=15

?????

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTx9y7ePTg

Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 pm

No problem, DE. You ain't banned Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 pm

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Th?id=HN.608011427776431128&pid=15

Hey Eric... The last post I see in this thread was made by Joani. Though when I posted and you posted it the thread did move up to the top on the topics in the General forum. The only reason I know what you said is I went into your profile and looked at the topics you posted in. I'll let you know if I see this post after I enter it...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jH1WVKol1g

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:17 pm

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Th?id=HN.607988380987753679&pid=15

Nope! That one didn't show up either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiUqgL5urWc

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:21 pm

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Th?id=HN.608005758428515019&pid=15

There we go! Now all the posts are there and I didn't do anything... I wonder why the heck everything came back? If you fixed it thanks Eric.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJh47LybCkU

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:35 am

It's like magic!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 am

I check in but don't always have time to post. It's that "work" thing dontcha know.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:58 am

nochain wrote:
I check in but don't always have time to post. It's that "work" thing dontcha know.....

'WORK THING'!!!!!....Now that's funny....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

'WORK THING'!!!!!....Now that's funny....

I know you are not familiar with the term......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:19 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
It's like magic!

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Th?id=HN.608016006212747769&pid=15

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kwILL35ig

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month   ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month Empty

Back to top Go down

ERIC! you need to ban all members who dont post at least 1 post a month
Page 1 of 1