Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Your Daddy sounds adorable!

Why is the Doc taking so long????

My Doc knew the same day they did the biopsy.

I'm not liking your Doc much. He's making me get more wrinkles and trust me, I have enough already.

Keep me posted, friend.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 am

Bud, Mom found this and it made her think of you and Bruno.

Enjoy!

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Cats-who-are-secretly-dog-people

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samimain/cats-who-are-secretly-dog-people
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 am

Paige, Mommy called the doctor's office yesterday to find out what is going on. Now MOMMY is worried, too, and I can feel their anxiety. :-(

The doctor's office told Mommy that they sent the sample all the way to California to some fancy place to have them check it out. That place takes TWO WEEKS to do it! Mommy was upset, and she told the doctor's assistant that, too. The assistant told Mommy not to panic (those very words, can you imagine?), that even if it is cancer that it won't grow fast in two weeks. Plus, the doctor doesn't think it was cancer.

Mommy and Daddy are mad about this. They like the doctor, but they don't think they will take me there again for surgery. Just when I was beginning to like the place, too.

I am healing well, Mommy says, and there is no sign of that thing growing back.

Please don't let all of this wrinkle you more, Paige, even though your wrinkles are what make you....YOU! I love your wrinkles!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Bud, Mom found this and it made her think of you and Bruno.

Enjoy!

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Cats-who-are-secretly-dog-people

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samimain/cats-who-are-secretly-dog-people
Oooh, I love these pictures, Paige's Mommy! I have to teach ol' Bruno to do his bread-kneading routine on me. Right now, Bruno has a soft, old green blankie that he uses to do the kneading thingy. Mommy has to wash his blankie every week, 'cause Bruno sheds his hair on it, but then Mommy puts the blankie back on the bed. That's where Bruno sleeps at night - on the bed, with his blankie. Lucky cat!

I have to sleep in the living room on the foooton, or whatever it's called. I want Bruno to start sleeping with me so he can give me massages. I will show him the picture so he can learn. Silly cat. He has to learn there are things he can knead on other than his green blankie - namely, me.

Paige, how is your Mommy's wrist?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 am

P.S. - Alice Belle sleeps everywhere. Laundry basket, old boxes, pillows in the other room, wherever she decides to snooze. She is so unpredictable, but I love her! Mommy says she was "feral" when she was a kitten, and that is was a year before Alice Belle would let Mommy pick her up and snuggle her, so she still has some strange habits. At least they are strange to me!

Right this minute, Alice Belle is warming her backside by sitting on Mommy's computer modem. She's purring, too. Very, very strange.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Oh my, Bud. I don't blame your Mommy and Daddy for being mad and upset, but did see that you said the Doc doesn't think it' s cancer. Seeing the way humans react to that word makes me think it's not a good thing, but hey, I got it and feel good! At least it's not growing back and Doc sounds positive. You'll have to comfort your people. They can get downright insane at times.

Mommy has used the same vet for 30 years and loves him, so let me know if you need a name! He even makes house calls when I'm too sore to go there. I like him too except for his flashlight. I always try to bite it when he shines it in my eyes. Doc says I'm the only one to do that he has seen and makes we wear the "mask of shame" now when he shines it in my eyes. Heck, mask of shame, my paw, it's really uncomfortable, but I'm getting pretty good at getting it off. hardehar

Oh my yes! Bruno should be kneading you not some stupid blankie. Do make him watch the video over and over and over and over. Why can't you sleep in bed? Not fair.

My Mommy just moved our beds cuz my 2 legged sis is coming in tonight. Again, not fair. She usually has them right by the couch so I can get rubbed whenever she sits. Now, my bed is over by the window. View is nice, but the company is not. Sophie's got moved over here too. We've been exiled, me thinks

Alice Belle sounds like she's got the run of the place! Good thing you love her. My Mom tried to get my 2 legged sis to bring her black cat named Marley up with her because she's driving this time. I used to fight with Marley when we were both younger. It was pretty fun. He'd get up on a glass table and I'd try to bite him from underneath. It was pretty good natured (mostly) and I'm better behaved now. Marley's one old tough boy. Nothing I do scares him. Sophie loves everything and everyone. It's sickening at times. She'd let anyone move in here. I have to adjust to changes, ya know?

Well, keep me posted and take care of your humans so they don't worry too much. Thanks for your comments on my wrinkles, but I don't think humans are a big fan of worry wrinkles!

Thinking of you, friend.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:55 am

I am sorry I haven't been in touch, Paige! Mommy had a long, busy week, and she wouldn't let me use the computer. I am thinking of buying an IPhone so I can write any time I want to. What do you think? Maybe my paws are too big for the IPhone. I need a computer tower with an ergopupanomics keyboard. I"ll ask for that for Christmas.

How did your sister's visit go? Are your beds back in the right place yet? I don't sleep on the bed because I have my very own futon with my very own blankie. I like to have my own space. I love Bruno, but I'm not ready to share a bed with him yet. He might jump on MY feet like he does Mommy's whenever it's time to go out of the bedroom. Bruno needs to go to anger management.

Alice Belle and I both went to the vet this week. Alice Belle had a tooth pulled, and I got my stitches out. Still no report on the growth I had. If I ever need more surgery, Mommy says we will have to go elsewhere. Yes, Mommy wants the name of your vet. Mommy says "PM" her, whatever that means.

Here comes Mommy again. She has to do the lost and found thing today, and wow, it keeps her busy! She goes to Craigslist and everywhere else to try and reunite the lost ones with their owners. Mommy says the page has almost 6,000 likes! I guess that's a big deal on Facebook, or something. I don't know.

I think Mommy has forgotten how to play ball. :-(
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:30 am

Oh poor Bud! I know you love your ball chasing. Maybe if you just sit in front of her with it in your mouth? Could be she'd get the hint. Th!e work she's doing is such a good thing, though. Patience is necessary

Dunno Bud, I think those Iphones are pretty little. Almost snackworthy. Maybe an Ipad? Mommy just got one, but she's busy saying bad words to it now. Why do our people say such things to machines? Let me know what you find out about that keyboard! Could be the answer.

Yeah, Mom's been pretty much a no show all week with the sister's around. I'm kinda glad they're gone although they are really nice to me. They brought Soph and me a stuffed christmas tree and squeaky rubber chicken..pretty fun.

Yes, My Mommy is sending you her vet info. She wanted me to tell you that one reason she really likes him is that he never accepts anything at face value. He's got to be satisfied with his diagnosis and really cares about us.

Your Mommy and Daddy need better answers although I'm glad you're feeling better1
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:54 am

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Dsc_5210

My human has a Galaxy Note 2 that comes with a stylus.  When he gets the stylus near the phone screen, a little square appears on the screen that tells him where he is fixing to touch.

Hey, how do you like my picture.  I sit down with my tail up too, but my human doesn't like it when I sit on him like that.

My portable house is the one on the right. I like to sleep there, even when my human is home. He puts me in it sometimes when he goes away for a while. I gets a treat when that happens!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Well, hi there, Daddy Eric's dog! What is your name?

I love sitting on my Daddy, too. Daddy laughs and laughs, and always calls Mommy to come look at how silly I'm being. Happens at least five times a day when Daddy is home.

I like your house. It looks just like the one I had before Mommy decided I needed a Doggyloo. I haven't even set foot in THAT funny looking thing!

And Paige, you are right about cell phone size. My sister ate Mommy's cell phone once. Oh, she didn't swallow it, but she crunched it up really good then spit it out.

Daddy Eric's Dog, if you human doesn't like the Galaxy Note maybe he will give it to you! My Mommy has a Kindle, but she keeps it faaaaar away from me, even though I don't chew stuff much anymore!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Daddy Eric's Dog, my Mommy says your name might be Budster. If that's true, your Daddy has great taste in names.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm

I am Ellis!

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Ellis-10

I don't know what it means, but the humans called me L.S. and they say it is short for Little Shit.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 pm

I am the yellow dog on the right. My brother is Buddy. He is the pack leader when our human is not around... but I keep challenging him... unsuccessfully.

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Dogs
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi Ellis! See if you can get your buddy Buddy to write, too!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 pm

By popular demand, I am Bud, Buddy, Buuudsterrrr, Round Brown and some other names I cannot remember. I may have some Basenji in me because I don't bark much and squeak sometimes when I do bark. I may be shorter than Ellis, I am the "calm assertive" pack leader and have muscles where I need 'em.

I am older by a year or two than Ellis and just like staying warm, sleeping in the sunbeams, and getting belly rubs. I am lovable. Ellis is an asshole. He's growling a little at me right now.

Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Dsc02310
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 am

Golleee, I feel like the Princess at the party!

Such handsome men!

Oh my, scratch, scratch, pant, pant, sniff (oh, pardon me!)

Ellis, what is that thing on your neck? It looks uncomfortable. Hope not.

Feeling ok today, Bud?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 pm

That boxy thing around my neck makes a noise when I get close to a wire my human buried in the ground. If I get closer to the wire, it starts to vibrate. If I get even closer, well, two prongs on that thing deliver a shocky reminder that I shouldn't be so close to the wire.

Bud and I like to come out charging at the golfers who get close to our back yard. They don't know we can't get 'em, cause we don't like getting shocked. They still run a little bit, heh, heh.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 am

Oh Ellis, I know what you're talking about!

My Mommy tried one on my big sis, Jinx when she lived at the beach.

Problem was Jinx was pretty tough and didn't even notice it until she was way long gone.

Story is she got zapped by real hot wire surrounding bulls once and turned around to bite it.

Have you tried biting it? Don't. She told me it kinda hurt.

Stay close, Ellis!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:48 am

Happy Thanksgiving, PeeWee, Paige, Soph, Ellis and Budster! I am so grateful you are all my friends.

And hey, I know all about those electric dog thingys. I hate them. My Daddy ran this little wire across the fence where I go to talk with my friends next door. Daddy said he did this just because I was scraping my nose and my belly on the chain-link fence. I mean....how silly is that? I just wanna get closer to that gorgeous gal next door, and Daddy makes it even harder to get her attention?

We have a chain-link fence AND a privacy fence, so that makes it hard to see my girlfriend in the first place, and now Daddy makes it HARDER for me? I wonder if my Daddy had all those hurdles when he was first trying to get my Mommy's attention?

Now, I just go outside and sit and stare at that spot in front of the fence. One of these days I'm going to bite that wire in two, oh yes I am.

Otherwise, I'm happy! I love this weather, don't you? Nice and cold outside, and warm and cuddly inside. I still cuddle with Daddy and he cuddles me back, even though he is being mean to me. Can we ask for more, really?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:49 am

Melissa wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, PeeWee, Paige, Soph, Ellis and Budster! I am so grateful you are all my friends.

And hey, I know all about those electric dog thingys. I hate them. My Daddy ran this little wire across the fence where I go to talk with my friends next door. Daddy said he did this just because I was scraping my nose and my belly on the chain-link fence. I mean....how silly is that? I just wanna get closer to that gorgeous gal next door, and Daddy makes it even harder to get her attention?

We have a chain-link fence AND a privacy fence, so that makes it hard to see my girlfriend in the first place, and now Daddy makes it HARDER for me? I wonder if my Daddy had all those hurdles when he was first trying to get my Mommy's attention?

Now, I just go outside and sit and stare at that spot in front of the fence. One of these days I'm going to bite that wire in two, oh yes I am.

Otherwise, I'm happy! I love this weather, don't you? Nice and cold outside, and warm and cuddly inside. I still cuddle with Daddy and he cuddles me back, even though he is being mean to me. Can we ask for more, really?  
P.S. - Mommy is cooking a big bird today! It smells soooo good! cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 am

Hi Guys!

Buddy, have you heard from the vet yet? I've been thinking of you........

Hope y'all all got some of that big bird! My Mommy didn't cook one, but has been making a lot of cookies that we've been allowed to taste test.............heaven!

We're off to doggie camp as Mom's headed to Orlando for a bit. We both love doggie camp! Hope to come back with lots of stories and that y'all have fun while we're gone!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 am

Have fun, Paige and Soph! That sounds so cool!

Mommy is mad at the vet. Really mad. No, they haven't heard yet, and that's not right, I don't guess. But I have healed really well! I have a scar, but it's not bad. Just my badge of courage, Mommy says. No regrowth of the thing, either.

Mommy has been sick or something. She says she has something called naw-ze-a. She can't even play ball with me. All she's done for two days is lie in her bed or sit by the computer. Daddy's been out hunting for milkshakes for Mommy, 'cause that's the only thing she can really eat that helps her tummy.

Poor, poor Mommy.....she doesn't do sick well. I think I need to take her to the vet's office. :-(
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:39 am

Aw, Bud. I'm so sorry! Sick mommies are the pits.

Please give her a big smacky kiss from the Soph and me.

Feel better Buddy Mommy!!!!Sad 
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:19 am

Thanks, Paige! I had to go jump on Mommy and make her get out of bed to listen to your song. Mommy smiled and laughed, so she must be getting better!

Are you and Soph at camp yet? That sounds waaaay fun! Are you still going to write to me while you are at camp? I mean, they do have an internet cafe, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next