Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pee Wee's request - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Jake92 wrote:
A little conversation or spanking is not too bad, but the one I hate is the lecture that goes on and on and on....  :-(
Right?

Anyway.........it felt good and I needed to vent.

So there!

Think the lecture is scheduled for the am. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Ruff ruff......
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:12 am

Jake92 wrote:
Ruff ruff......
Sweet man, that would be RUFF RUFF with a continual vibration in my case.

I've got the BARK!

Girl's gotta do what they've gotta do! Patrolling now for any issues where I can save the household and probably the planet.

Sigh, it's a tough job.

Mom told me to tell you that she's happy you've joined Pee Wee's thread!

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:16 am

Good girl!!!!!!  Maybe mommy will bring you a yummy yummy burger from Hardee's for lunch, then you can lie down and take a nap.. Hmmmmmm I think it's time for me to take a little nap now....
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:12 am

SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote to you yesterday morning, but Mommy says it didn't "take." Probably because I ran outside without pushing send. Or Mommy did it while she was, as Daddy says, "maniacking" about the storm. Mommy has been unbearable for two whole days. She is going someplace called Hardee's today, and promised to bring me a burger. That will make up for her wacky behavior, I guess!

Sophie, I love your new necklace! It is sooooo..........you. It highlights your gorgeous eyes and snout. Oh, those eyes.....please don't tell Paige! I am mesmerized by your eyes, my dear Sophie! I hope you aren't hurting too much!

And Jake....this is PeeWee's thread, but Paige and I sort of took it over. I wish PeeWee came around more! Mommy says to tell you to find a new best friend at the shelter. You sound like a two-legger with a lot of love to give to a doggy, so please go there! That, or Mommy will keep an eye out for you. Mommy is an admin person on the Lost and Found Pets of Pensacola Facebook page now, so she sees all of those pictures.

Mommy says I have to go....well, she has to go. Hardee's burger coming up! Yaaaay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 am

Paige.....are boats going to float down the street? We don't live near water like you do, but I'm afraid all the boats in the neighborhood will start floating in the storm. Do I have enough barks in me to protect my family, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 am

Hey Buds!

No, I didn't see your message. Sad

It's been a long few days. Your Mom goes ballistic too? My Mom is horrid when storms approach. It must be a human thing. I'm fine for the approach but usually sit in her lap when they come.

Don't think boats will be going down the street. We're high up for Florida. That's why Mom got us to move here. My favorite workmen are coming over later to help Mom get ready...maybe treats?

Hardee burgers? What are they??????

Oh my, I'm drooling and need to hear all about them!

I could be a little jealous re: your comments on The Soph. Actually, I'm the one with the eyes, blink, blink.

Great idea about Jake getting a four legger!!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:47 am

Hi Mr. Buddy,

It's nice to meet you. I'm The Soph as they call me.

You're more than kind, but I don't like my necklace and really haven't liked this week a whole lot.

Mommy says I have to be still for 6 weeks and can't even get into bed. It's kind of fun having a sleep out on the couch with Mom and Paige, but I miss my bed. Mommy did something to her wrist trying to lift me so now that's even out.

Whine, whine, whine. Seems to be what I'm doing this week.........time for another pill.

Mommy keeps singing "One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small" What's up with that???
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi Soph and Paige,

I asked my Mommy about the big and small pill thing. I didn't think she understood at first, but suddenly she was playing some song called "White Rabbit." Mommy says that is one of her favorite songs of all time! Mommy was running around playing like she had a microphone and singing and throwing her hair all around, so maybe that's better than her being stressed out because of storms.

It sounds like you are all having a house party! All three sleeping on couches together! Are you watching movies, too? Eating popcorn? Staying up all night? Wheeeee......wish I could be there!

I am soooo sorry you are hurting, little Sophie. How long must you wear your necklace? Even though it's pretty on you, I think it would be easier to move around without it. Was your tumor OK? Mommy says they have to test them and stuff. She called it a "frozen section", but I thought that was a department in the grocery store.

I am tired tonight. When anyone in my family stresses out, I feel stressful, too. Belle and Bruno are staying strong and acting normal. If you can call anything they do normal. They do help me focus on happier things, like chasing the baseball. Bruno loves to do that! I have saved a few balls in my stash so we can play now and then. Mommy says Bruno showed no interest in balls till I came along!

Did you Mommy break her wrist? Ouch....my Mommy did that years ago, and she says it hurts for a while. Do you have a cast? Mommy says she did.

Must go to bed here....talk tomorrow, Paige and Soph!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 am

Big and small producing pill.not sure what she's giving me, Buds.  I only know they don't produce happy times.

It is sort of a house party right now except for the wrist.  Yup it's probably broken but Mommy won't see Dr's period.

She takes us to the doggy Dr. all the time but won't go herself.  Fair?

Not.

Tell me more about Hardee's.  Not for nothing, but I want to hear about their burgers and maybe more importantly about what humans talk about after the initial smell/acceptance thing.

Being the little one of the house and being routinely snubbed by Paige, I can totally have a great time with conversation!  Glad Paige found you!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 am

Frozen section?  What is that Bud?  It's actually Paige who has cancer and Mom is always trying to find a way to help/keep her.  Let me know what you do know as my Mom tells me your Mom is pretty schmart!

Soph
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:29 am

Paige and Soph -

Mommy wouldn't let me on the computer for three days. Mommy has a new thing going on with a lost and found puppy and cat group and she kept telling me she was "working."

When I asked her what she was going to get paid (and how many extra treats I would be getting), Mommy said, "No money, pups. Just sustenance for the soul."

I had to get her to spell that susssta..... word for me so I could type it. Mommy says it means "food." Well now, isn't that just great. Mommy gets paid in food and I get.....nothing. Not even a Slim Jim.

Oh, well. Daddy gets paid in little green papers that he takes hunting with him (I guess they give him permission to shoot), and he always brings home great treats! I think Mommy should go for the green, but at least she's getting fed, and puppies and kitties who are missing and found get her help.

It wasn't really all that bad. Between working times, Mommy took me out to play ball in the yard. And let me help her in the greenhouse. And hugged me and hugged me and hugged me. I'm lucky I was one of the "found" puppies, aren't I?

I told Bruno and Belle how happy they should be that they were found, but they both put their noses in the air and sniffed, kinda snooty-like. Then Bruno said, "Our Human did not find us. We found HER."

Do they have a lost and found on the internet for lost humans, you think? Is that how Belle and Bruno found her? They won't tell me.

Oh....Mommy says a "frozen section" is when the doctor takes something off your skin (a growth, or something), immediately freezes it somehow, then cuts off a bit of it and looks at it under the microscope. Mommy says somebody named "Chrissy" knows a whole more about that than she does!

I was saving this for last. Mommy says tell your Mommy to go get her wrist rayed. No, X-rayed, that's it. If it's broken, it might not heal right if she doesn't get something on it to hold it really, really still. Maybe your Mommy can borrow your hat for a while, Soph.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:17 pm

So...what is it your Mom is doing? It sounds like something my Mom would love. She's known for rescue type stuff....tell me more!

Maybe not. She listened to your Mom's advice about the wrist and came home (late) with a big white hard thing on her arm. Not liking that!

Gonna keep this short as my Mom never got that dragon thing and is complaining about hunt n peck.

What is a peck? Does your daddy hunt pecks?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:00 pm

My Daddy hunts EVERYTHING. Yesterday he went hunting for fish (and made Mommy go, too) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the water! I stayed home to guard the television.

They brought up a whole box full of fish! I even got to eat some with my dinner, after Mommy checked it for bones. Why doesn't she want me to have fish bones? I mean, a bone is a bone, right? I'm bumfoozled about that one, but the no-bones fish named Snapper was good!

I am glad I told you to tell you Mommy to get her wrist checked out! Good thing you told her what I said, huh? Mommy says to tell your Mommy to keep it up on pillow, and that she hopes your Mommy isn't having a lot of pain. :-(

Since Mommy doesn't care if people know who she is, she said to check out "Lost and Found Pets of Pensacola" on Facebook. That's where Mommy works three days a week for soul food, or whatever. Mommy gets all excited and starts jumping around whenever a pet gets reunited with his or her owner!

Mommy and I played ball this morning. I have no idea why, but she always wants me to bring the ball to her after she throws it away. It is the strangest game, but I play just to make sure she has fun! I got really thirsty after we played and went inside and plopped down at Daddy's feet. Then I came in and wrote to all of you!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:52 am

Hey Buddy! I've missed you! Every time I ask Mom to write you she sits down and starts saying something (to me?) that sounds like sit. Maybe she talks to that machine, but it still sounds like she's trying to tell it to sit. Anyway, it hasn't been easy around here.

Fish? You like fish? Never tried it, but would!!

Yeah, I know, Bud. Mom has tried that throwing the ball thing for me as well. I thought you loved it?? I never saw the point to it. First time, like any good friend I'd bring it back to her, but after that it was her job to get it. Soph feels the same way.

Mom said she checked out your Mom's rescue page and is in love with it and thinks your Mommy is doing something wonderful! Gosh, Bud, can you imagine if we ever lost our families? I'd be a basket case. Mom would be too. She has always rescued anything she found, but has never done anything formal. So cool. She did tell me about a nest of cottontails she found once who were motherless and said it took ages of 2 hour bottle feedings, but she managed to keep them all alive until they were old enough to be released. I think that was her favorite rescue.

She's starting that sit thing again and tells me it's because her cast is making her type badly, so I'll sign off. I really don't like to be told to sit all the time.

Later Bud!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 am

Hi Paige and Soph!

I've had a tough week. I had to go to the doctor twice, and this morning I have to have surgery. I have something growing on my chest, and Daddy is afraid it might be cancer. Daddy had a dog that died of cancer, so Daddy worries a whole lot. Anyhow, I am leaving here in about thirty minutes, and I won't be home until tomorrow morning. Boo hoo....I haven't slept away from my Daddy and Mommy since I was a little puppy!

I am scared, but I am not letting on. I have to be strong, especially for my Daddy. Mommy is a little more level-headed about this. Usually, it's the other way around, and Daddy is the level-headed one, but not now.

I am sorry I haven't written, but between that big shot I got last week and the pills I've had to take, I haven't had time to do anything but sleep and play ball.

Yes, Mommy does love her work with the little lost doggies and kitties! Mommy said to tell you she's glad you looked at it, and she hopes you will tell everyone about that site. Mommy has helped reunite several lost pets and their owners herself, and she is soooooo proud about that!

I hope your arm is better, Paige's Mommy (can I call you that?)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:15 am

OK, my curiosity has finally gotten the best of me. I have been seeing this thread for a long time. Now someone please tell me who Pee Wee is and what request is he/she making?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:25 am

PeeWee's human is Hallmark. PeeWee came on our site several months ago to talk, and his human thought PeeWee should have his own area to post. That's when my Mommy set up this thread.

Paige, Soph and I (Buddy, aka "Sergeant Boudreaux") decided to join PeeWee, even though PeeWee isn't around much anymore. Mommy said PeeWee's human is too busy fighting nazis, whatever they are.

Ghosty, what kind of dog are you (or are you a CAT?) Either way, we are glad to have you in our group!

The Budster
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:39 pm

Melissa wrote:
PeeWee's human is Hallmark. PeeWee came on our site several months ago to talk, and his human thought PeeWee should have his own area to post. That's when my Mommy set up this thread.

Paige, Soph and I (Buddy, aka "Sergeant Boudreaux") decided to join PeeWee, even though PeeWee isn't around much anymore. Mommy said PeeWee's human is too busy fighting nazis, whatever they are.

Ghosty, what kind of dog are you (or are you a CAT?) Either way, we are glad to have you in our group!

The Budster

Since I am severely allergic to cats, then it would have to be a dog. I am not a fan of large dogs and we have a Maltese, so I guess I would have to say that my kind of  dog is Maltese.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

So when are you going to join us, Ghosty? Wow, I really thought you were a dog like me since you have a name like Ghosty. Is that your name because you are all white, Mr./Mrs. Maltese?

I guess I could have been named Blacky, 'cause I'm almost all black. I'll have to ask Mommy why she didn't name me that.

Paige and Soph, I'm home from my surgery! I only had to stay one night. I have sticky things in my chest, and I have to go back and have them taken out in two weeks. Mommy took this picture while I was all cuddled up to Daddy (Daddy stayed home from work to take care of me yesterday!) I don't why, 'cause Mommy was here, but Daddy was pretty upset about all that surgery stuff.

Here's our picture! You can even see the sticky things there on my chest. There are about ten of them with some sewing thread in there, too.

Pee Wee's request - Page 5 Imgp9110
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 am

OMG Bud! I had no idea! You look so lost, like you've been through the mill and back. I'm so sorry!

What did the Doc say? Are you gonna be ok????????????????????

You know that I DO have cancer, but things are going pretty well, all in all. Just saying that IF they did find it, all may not be lost. Hey, who am I to tell you. You're Mommy knows all about this stuff. My Mommy's pretty Dr. dumb. Please tell me how you are. I'm not a big fan of Dr.'s for sure, but guess they have their place. I had a UTI that was causing all sorts of problems and Doc gave me some pills that make me feel much better.

Mommy want me to tell you she's sorry not to have posted for a while. My 2 legged sister is coming to town and Mom kinda goes nuts whenever she does. She cleans and cooks like a wild women. I like the cooking part. My "sis" is single and doesn't cook for herself so she always gives Mom "suggestions" of what she would like.

My other "sis" gives baked goods to huge amounts of people due to her work and Mommy does the baking for her, so it's good eats ahead!!!!!!! YIPPIDY DOO DAH! Life can be so sweet!

Trying to cheer you up here, Bud. Is it working? Wish, oh wish, I could give you a big four footed hug.

Ghosty, I will pretend to ignore your comment about not liking big dogs.

Paige

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:31 am

Hi Paige! I'm much better today. I've been outside saying "hi" to the dogs next door, and I've been running all around the yard making sure everything is in its place.

You know who else missed me? Bruno!!! He came and nosed me right when I came in the door after my surgery. Mommy says he was looking all around the house for me that night I was in the hospital. I know it's strange for a cat to be a dog's best friend, but that's the way it is.

We haven't heard the results of my surgery yet. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but Daddy is really worried. That's why I have to snuggle with him so much. I need to keep him calm.

You have CANCER, Paige? How did I not know? Did you have a spot that grew, too? That's what happened to me - a spot came up on my chest, and it grew really, really fast. I'm glad it's gone now, but the stitch things itch.

Ghosty can't help not liking big dogs. He's an itty, bitty Maltese, and they are sometimes scared of us big'uns. Maybe Ghosty the Maltese will start talking with us and find out not all big dogs are bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:34 am

Heeheee.....Daddy got kinda mad at Mommy for putting our picture up, 'cause he had on his old work shirt. Maybe he should have put on a suit before we snuggled, eh?

Oh.....and Mommy says to send some of those baked goods our way. Well, she didn't really say it, I'm saying it, but you get my drift, eh Paige? Gotta love cake and cookies, as long as there's no chokolat in it!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey Bud,

No word yet?  Gosh, I worry with your Daddy.  He looks really nice and kind even in an old work shirt.  Your Mommy needs to relax.

Funny how they miss us, huh?  Mom always does when we spend time away even though we love the place she takes us.  Not the Doc, but a play place that keeps us sometimes.  It's fun.

Not surprising Bruno missed you, either.  You two seem to have formed a bond.  No wonder with those melty eyes of yours.  I surely hope Doc has good news.  Please tell me when you hear!!!

Yeah, to the baked stuff, I hear ya.  Right now she's making candy and it's all chocolate......the cruelty is mind boggling.  I'm waiting for her to start on the edible stuff!

Yes, Bud.  Doc found cancer in me this summer.  No, it wasn't like your bump but a big thingy behind my front leg.  Doc said it was grapefruit size but it's gone now.  Only thing really different is Mommy feeling me all the time for lumps and dragging me to Doc for more feels.

It wasn't really evident so Mommy was happy Doc found it.......well, sort of.

My happy thoughts and wishes are with you, my friend.

Below is a pic of me when I got home from my surgery with Soph trying to squeeze into the bed Mom made for me.........brat!  Feel better and so happy to hear you're out and socializing again!

Mom says she can't make it bigger and has been overly geeked this week, so sends apologies.

Pee Wee's request - Page 5 8nIz25hs
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 am

Paige, I'm getting my harness on in a few and headin' out! Love these day trips with Daddy!

No word from the Doc yet. Daddy is being soooo overprotective! He checks my itchy things about fifty times a day.

Their conversation goes like this:

"Mommy? Does it look like the third stitch from the right is pulling out?"

"No, Daddy, it looks OK. Really it does."

"Well, what about the sixth stitch right there in the middle?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next