Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urgent Request.....

Go down 
+3
Eric
PkrBum
mediawatcher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Urgent Request..... Empty
PostSubject: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 am

Received an e-mail from 'nochain' and he's having difficulty getting onto the forum this morning....he [like some others] feels that this is a conspiracy to keep him from posting because he disagreed with the police abuses posts and fake moon landing...won't post names he blamed.....Please assure him that's not the case or confirm his paranoia....

PS....He's also accepting donations of double strength aluminum foil....
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am

I have trouble on occasion too... not just with forummotion... but some of the ads have frozen up my phone with a prompt agreeing to something. I'm left with no choice except to reboot.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 pm

I haven't made any changes.

MW, I'll be happy to reset his password if that'll help. I don't want to change it without him knowing it is being reset, though.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:21 pm

I can assure you that I am not censoring anything on this forum. If a user steps over the line, they will get a public censure in the form of a post, a private message or e-mail, or a banning if the violation is egregious.

Even though we do not always agree, I like all the posters on our forum and would not do anything to keep a poster from accessing this forum, unless of course they have been banned for outlandish behavior.

I have a new user that is trying to log in and is getting all kinds of grief from Forumotion, our host. Please keep trying to access the system and, in the meantime, I will do what I can to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Eric wrote:
I can assure you that I am not censoring anything on this forum.  If a user steps over the line, they will get a public censure in the form of a post, a private message or e-mail, or a banning if the violation is egregious.

Even though we do not always agree, I like all the posters on our forum and would not do anything to keep a poster from accessing this forum, unless of course they have been banned for outlandish behavior.

I have a new user that is trying to log in and is getting all kinds of grief from Forumotion, our host.  Please keep trying to access the system and, in the meantime, I will do what I can to see what is going on.

Lighten up.....it was a joke jabbing at 'nochain'!.......Wasn't an indictment on how this forum is run....or at least not intended to be.....This would have been clear if he hadn't left work earlier again on a Friday!.....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Everyone posting here has stinky feet but me..........am I banned yet ?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Hey, I took a shower. When was that??? Monday?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:14 pm

Two new users are trying to log on and it seems to accept their registrations, but Forumotion says they have bad usernames or passwords.

I tried to log on as a new user and I get the error too.

I logged off and it let me log back on as me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 pm

I was finally able to get one of the new users logged in. Perhaps Nochain can do so too.

I'll send him an email.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:23 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:
I can assure you that I am not censoring anything on this forum.  If a user steps over the line, they will get a public censure in the form of a post, a private message or e-mail, or a banning if the violation is egregious.

I have a new user that is trying to log in and is getting all kinds of grief from Forumotion, our host.  Please keep trying to access the system and, in the meantime, I will do what I can to see what is going on.

Lighten up.....it was a joke jabbing at 'nochain'!.......Wasn't an indictment on how this forum is run....or at least not intended to be.....This would have been clear if he hadn't left work earlier again on a Friday!.....

Left work early?? What would YOU know about work? You show up at the place that pays you every now then just to grab free Mountain Dew.

And Eric, don't worry about MW - he's 10 times worse in public.......
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Everyone posting here has stinky feet but me..........am I banned yet ?

Nope, just had a pedicure.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:46 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Eric wrote:

Left work early?? What would YOU know about work? You show up at the place that pays you every now then just to grab free Mountain Dew.

And Eric, don't worry about MW - he's 10 times worse in public.......

This from the guy that's off again (Mon).....Understand that 'nochain' finally signed up for direct deposit because he felt guilty going into the bank and having to face people cashing those checks he said are for 'work'?.....
Back to top Go down
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:35 am

Hey, I was a moderator here at one time, and I have also had trouble getting back in. The system won't take my old username and password.

That's why my name is now "Outcast." I used to be PBulldog. :-)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:50 am

Outcast wrote:
Hey, I was a moderator here at one time, and I have also had trouble getting back in. The system won't take my old username and password.

That's why my name is now "Outcast." I used to be PBulldog. :-)

It is because you are BANNED!

No, not really :-)

Welcome back gurlie!!!!!!

Want me to delete PBulldog username so you can use it again? DUH! Let me reset the password and PM you with the temp password.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 am

Yes, that would work, Eric!

I've been very active on other social media, and I have sorely neglected my friendships here. I apologize for that. Also, it's been a rough year so far. We all have them.

It's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:03 am

I tried to re-register with three variations of PBulldog, but I couldn't. I'm running out of email addresses to use. If I have to stay Outcast, I'll do so. Besides, it makes me feel so....special. Ha!
Back to top Go down
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:03 am

I tried to re-register with three variations of PBulldog, but I couldn't. I'm running out of email addresses to use. If I have to stay Outcast, I'll do so. Besides, it makes me feel so....special. Ha!

And thanks for the welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:11 am

The system had already placed you PBulldog3 in the "inactive" slot. I think I reactivated it. Please see if you can log in under PBulldog3.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:16 am

Once you get logged in, PB, in your profile area, you can change your username to just PBulldog if you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent Request.....     Urgent Request..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent Request.....
Page 1 of 1