Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pee Wee's request

Go down 
+3
stormwatch89
hallmarkgrad
Melissa
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake92

Pee Wee's request - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:25 am

Daddy is taking me to Mobile again today.. yiipppiiiieeeee All of the people there make a big fuss over me and want to pet me and things.. I just wonder how daddy drives into a big hole and comes out of it someplace else.. I hope he stops to go thru that little rain storm with the soap that makes the car all clean and pretty.. Maybe he can find something that smells good so I can have happy dreams while I sleep during the trip.. I want to dream of bones and steak, not yucky vanilla and strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:37 am

Speaking of bones....Daddy has been doing something great lately! He saves what he calls "ham hocks" when he catches a pig, and, after he uses that hock to cook with, he gives it to me.

Mommy is on a greens kick, so we've been eatling a lot of greens, especially collards. Mommy is addicted to them, I think, but I always gets the hock bone when they are done. Yummmmmyyy!

Have fun on your trip to Mobile, Mattie! I've been through that big hole lots of times. Usually I'm asleep, though.

What I wouldn't give to have some vanilla and strawberry stuff. I love sweet things. I wish I could eat that brown stuff that Mommy eats sometimes. It smells sooo good! Mommy buys whole blocks of that brown stuff now and then, but not as often as she used to. It's called Her-shee, and it comes in little, tiny blocks. Mommy has to count the blocks she eats carefully because of something called Weight Watchers points. Mommy is so complicated.

Have you ever tried boiled peanuts? My Daddy picks them when we are on trips, and Mommy always gives me a few. Ask your Daddy to pick some for you! They come cooked, on the stem. I don't how they get boiled - I guess it's the sunshine. I don't know. All I know is Daddy leaves me in the car with Mommy and goes through that door that leads to the Happy Hunting Grounds so he can pick them.

I went through one of those Happy Hunting Ground doors once. The sign said "Pet Smart." I left some buddy-urine nane on the floor.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 am

I have read that you should NEVER give a cooked bone to a dog. Cooking supposedly makes it brittle.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm

A vet will usually say NO bones because they can get stuck .. I told the vet that dogs were alive millions of years before vets.. I NEVER give any chicken or turkey bones..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Hey Buddy- I've been to Pet Smart too. Bunches of people came up and petted me because I was the littlest dog there. I hope they still pet me when I get bigger. I'm looking forward to that bigger thing, but not if people quit petting me as much. I think a pit bull is a good kind of a dog to be. Someone called the big brown dog a pit bull at the dog park, but my daddy told them he wasn't sure what kind of dog he is. Daddy said he might either be a ridgeback and a lab-i-dor, or a pit bull and a lab-i-dor or a bulldog of some other kind and a lab-i-dor. Daddy said the big brown dog was a "foundling," not like me at all. I was a "go and get" dog, from Brewton, like I told y'all. Me and the big brown dog are getting to be better friends all the time. We snatch balls out of each others mouths and play tug a war together. Sometimes I win at tug a war. I don't know if he's letting me win or if he just lets the rope go when I run up underneath him and snatch at the saggy loose skin under his face. He hates it when I bite at that stuff and he makes moaning noises that make my mommy grab me and tell me to stop. When mommy gets onto me the big dog smiles and wags his tail. That's not very nice of him. But then he doesn't bite down when I put my whole head into his mouth and lick his tongue, so I guess he must like me at least a little bit. Life is pretty nice at this house with my new mommy and daddy. I hope I can be good enough to stay here forever. I yanked one of my mommy's candles off a little table in front of the couch yesterday and chewed the bottom off. There was little wax red things all in the rug when mommy came home. She used a big noisy machine to suck them up and said "no" to me again. Then she kissed me later though, so I think she and daddy will let me stay here with them forever. They do put up with a lot of the fun things I like to do.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Uh-oh....I'm not going to tell my Daddy about the cooked bones, but my Mommy might read this and tell him anyway. She worries about things like that. Oh, how I will miss my bones! Daddy will have to give me some right after he gets'em, huh? Like right after he has brought down a mean, old boar (I think those boars are in the Happy Hunting Ground where Daddy goes when he leaves the white wheeled thing.)

Mommy and Daddy won't let me have any bird bones of any kind. Nada. Zero. None. Ever.

Otter, Big Brown sounds like a great big brother! Sometimes my kitty friends bop me on the hang down skin on my face, too, especially when I'm nosing them when they are in their bed. I don't mind. I kinda like the attention, you know?

I stole a stuffy this morning! Wheeeeee! It is that old stuffy that looks like a biker dog - not the stuffy that talks. Anyhow, I steal Biker Dog every chance I get. I never chew him up, I just relocate him. One time I hid him outside with that bunch of bananas. Today, I just sat on the couch with him until Daddy got home from an errand, then I showed him to Daddy. I tried to take off Biker Dog's red bandana, but it was stuck on his head with some stringy stuff.

Mommy was really glad I didn't chew him up. It always make me happy to see how happy Mommy is whenever I don't destroy Biker Dog, so that's why I steal him every chance I get.

Mattie, you would have had ol' Biker Dog in pieces in about 45 seconds!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi Pee Wee. I just love my squeekie toys sooooooo much. Daddy gives me a new one every day. I love when he goes to the happy hunting ground. He must be a good hunter because he always comes out with enough to last a few days. The stringy stuff is easy to take care of.. I just hold my toy down with both front hands, sink my teeth in it, and lift my head up..

Daddy was outside with me this morning and one of the silly cats walked right up to me.. He looked at me, but didn't say anything. I really like the kitty with the white spot on his nose, but he didn't walk up wanting to play yet. I sure like the food the kitties get and they like mine. Daddy puts both types of food in our bowls when he feeds us. I hope he takes me to that doggie park one day soom. Where is the one you go to? Yesterday, daddy let me out of the van after we were in Mobile all day and I ran out on the front lawn.. Daddy ran after me and I thought he wanted to play, so I kept walking away. I got 6-7 houses down the road around the corner, then ran to daddy when he was right behind me. It was a fun game for me but I don't think daddy liked it too much.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 am

Mommy has been taking me to the park at Bayview! We have been there twice in about five days. I made some new friends, too. Hank the blue heeler and a tiny, little Pomeranian. I want to take the little Pom home with me, but again, Mommy said no.

Yesterday, we went down and played in the water at the park's beach. Mommy was throwing sticks in the water, and I was getting them for her. I remembered all the manners she has been teaching me, and I didn't jump up on her even once! That's the first time I've been to the beach in about nine months.

Mommy was horrified that she couldn't give me a....shudder.....BATH before we left the beach. She said the city must've forgotten to pay their water bill, 'cause there was no water. I was soooo happy! :-)
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Daddy took me to a place yesterday that gave me a bath, brushed me all over, trimmed my hair, and nails, then gave me a green bandana around my neck and even gave me a few bows in the hair by my ears.. I didn't like it at first, but after a while it was OK except for the bows.. I finally got one of them out this morning, so daddy took the other one out and untied the bandana.. He gave me a few squeekie toys for being a good girl.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 am

My daddy and mommy both kept saying "no toy until you eat your food" yesterday.. I left it in my bowl to teach them a lesson.. Last night, they were in the recliner and I jumped up with them and they petted me for a while.. After a few minutes, they both got on the floor with me and rolled me over and over while rubbing my belly.. Daddy cut a few tangles out of my hair close to my ears.. They kept telling me "no toys until after you eat".. After a few minutes, daddy went to get another cup of coffee and yelled at mommy, "When did Mattie eat".. My bowl was empty because I ate everything and licked the bowl clean.. Mommy and daddy felt soooooooooo stupid.. That will teach them that I can eat in an instant and they should check my bowl before scolding me..
At least I got another squeekie thingie..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm sitting next to my mom right now playing with a squeaky toy. It's a miracle the thing still works. Every time daddy and mom bring home a squeaky toy (now they bring two, one for the big dog and one for me), the big dog does surgery on both toys and yanks the squeakers out of them. Then he chews the squeakers until they are broke and won't work anymore. It makes me real mad. I like the squeaking noise and mom and dad buy one of the toys for me. The big brown dog is not supposed to break my toys but he always does.
Just wait until I'm big enough to teach him a good lesson.
I'm getting real tired of being little.
Today we got two giant bones but the big dog still knew which was the biggest and he got it.
You just wait. I gained two pounds in two weeks. If I keep doing that, it means I'll be over 100 pounds by the end of the summer and maybe 400 by Christmas. I think that arithmetic is right. It sounds right to me.
I swear, I will get back at him then!!!

Oh, and the big brown dog got to wear Marty Grow beads to the dog park yesterday and I didn't.
I'm gonna remember that when I grow up too.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:19 am

I tried to hide a good squeekie thingie under some of the others that I already took the squeekie from, but mommy found it.. Dang, I wanted to keep it until later..
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi guys! I can sneak on the 'puter now that Mom is outside in the garden.

Otter, I have never had Marty Grow beads, either. I've seen pictures on the Big Window, but I'v never had my own set. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't take me to the parade, either. Did Big Dog get his beads in Nawlins? They say those beads are really special, so yes, you should steal them. They will look better on you, anyway, since you're a girl.

And you are going to weigh 400 pounds by Christmas? What are you, a combination Clydesdale dog/hound? Are you gonna have hooves instead of regular feet? Big Dog will become Small Dog by Christmas, and he will respect you more. Never fear, every dog has his day. Or so Mommy says. I don't know what it means.

Mattie, I would have loved to have seen a picture of you with your bows and bandana! I'll bet you were real, real purty, huh? We won't discuss the fact that you had a bath. Nope.

Where, oh where are my friends Paige and Soph? I miss them so!!!

Mommy hasn't been feeling real chipper, so I haven 't been to the park for several days. I get bored at night and Daddy plays "catch the old shoe" in the living room with me, but I miss going to the park. Maybe Mommy will take me tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Oh. And about those cooked meat bones. I can't have any more of them. Mommy said to tell Eric that he is so right - I throwed up some the next morning, and it was sharp pieces of those bones. Mommy was really mad at Daddy, but Daddy didn't know any better. He does now!

Mommy made me stay inside all day and watched me carefully, but I was OK. Mommy spent a long time on the internet trying to learn about other things that might hurt me, too, like raisins and grapes.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

My mommy and daddy went to the vet yesterday to get my medicine.. He asked the vet about me eating kitty food and the vet said it's normal and he never saw a dog that turns it down, just don't give Mattrie full cans.. Daddy said he gives me a tablespoon or 2 a day and the vet told him that's OK.. Yiipppiiiieeeee, I got kittie food and a squeekie toy when mommy and daddy got home.. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi Mattie and pee Wee and everybody. Yep, the Marty Grow beads did come from Nawlins. Mommy and Daddy went over there last Sunday and the beads said "Back Us" or something like that on them. Mommy said somebody named Hu Lorie who used to play a House on TV (I'm not sure how a person plays a House but he did) threw them right to her. So that made them real speshul. And then she put them around the big brown dogs neck. That did make me jealous, I can tell you that.

I feel better today though because the big brown dog has been real nice to me this week. We just got home from the dog park about an hour ago and he follows me around so no other dogs can hurt me. I have to admit he makes me feel safer doing that. I don't know if I will really be 400 pounds or not but I swear, there was a black and white dog at the dog park today that I bet was just about that big. I saw a gray hound dog there today too and he jumped over the fence that goes down into the water and that fence must be 7 or 8 feet tall at least. I hope I can jump that high when I get big. Right now I still have trouble jumping up onto daddy and mommy's bed. I put my two front feet on the mattress and mommy grabs my behind and shoves me the rest of the way up.

I really, really hate this being little thing.
Maybe next year when I quit chewing everything up Mommy will catch me some Marty Grow beads. You are right, I think they would look better on a girl than on a boy.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:49 am

Hi Buddy,

Soph here.  Mom said she saw your note about big sis and me and wanted me to let you know that she's been really busy with Paige.

She's purdy sick and is getting all kinds of special attention.  We're even having slumber parties on the floor right now.

More tests coming.  She said she'd let you know when she knows more and for once is sorry Paige is so big cuz she won't get out of the car anymore and Mommy can't make her.

Things sound like they've been good for you other than your mommy not feeling well. Is she better?

Thanks for thinking of us and special wishes for your mommy.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you for answering, Soph. I hope you are well, 'cause your Mommy really needs you right now.

My dear Paige! I was afraid something was wrong, 'cause I haven't heard from her lately. I am so sorry she is sick! Yes, please let me know what the doc finds. I wish I could bring her a marrow treat - they are my favorite right now. I would give her all my marrow treats and empty milk bottles if it would make her all better. I am so sad for all three of you.  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 am

Otter, my mommy loves Hu Lorie! Mommy said she is her doctor hero. He plays a doctor named House, not a house with a roof.

I figured Big Brown would become your protector! He may give you a hard time now and then, but he won't let any other dog do that, because YOU are HIS. And that's that. Kind of like my two cats belong to me, ya know?

Mattie - you have such good taste! Taste buds, I should say. There is simply no treat that beats a fresh can of cat food. Salmon with beef is my favorite. The thing is, my two cats think there is nothing that beats a fresh can of dog food. Sometimes I steal their food, and sometimes they steal mine. Works for us!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi friends.  Mommy and daddy took me for a ride to grandma's house..  Grandma fed me some of that  food in a can with a picture of a doggie on it..  I just turned around and left it there, but daddy picked up some of it between his fingers and fed me that way..  He loves when I eat out of his hand, but he tries fooling me sometimes by hiding pills in it..  For breakfast, he gave me a piece of roast beef but wrapped it around 2 pills..  I ate the roast beef, then spit the pills on the floor..  Mommy put them inside some banana nut bread for desert and I ate them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Can't talk now because I have cousin doggies at my house, but I wanted to tell everybody that one of them taught me how to jump up on mommy and daddy's bed.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for weeks to learn to do that.
Now I've got to go play some more.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm

Have fun.. I slept between mommy and daddy ALL night Sunday.. !!!!!
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi Buddy,

Mommy said Doc just called and Paige is out of surgery. Mommy said she expected her go to some bridge today but she'll be coming home.

Mom said she'll be here for another 2 -3 months before going to that bridge. I'll be glad to have her come home!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 pm

My mom and dad said to tell you they are happy that Paige will be with you for awhile longer too. I don't know anything about that bridge but I'm thinking I don't want to go there anytime soon either. I'm glad when we puppies have parents that care enough about us to take us to the doctor when we need to go, and to treat us as good as they do their human kids. I hope that the people that adopted my brothers and sisters treat them like that. I hear some parents aren't as nice as others.

I just said that even though my parents take me to the doctor sometimes when I don't want to go. Like yesterday I went and we thought I was getting my last poke with that sharp little pinchy thing for a whole year. Then the doctor told my mom I had to come back in another 3 weeks to get another poke. She said that will be the last one for a year. I think they're just telling me things so I will be willing to come back, but my mom had to put something called a harness on me this time. The last time I went with just the collar thing I backed up from that doctor's door and tried to get away. I hate that harness. You'd have to be a dog named Houdini to get out of one.

It's purple so it's kind of pretty but not as pretty as my pink collar.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 am

Hi Otter, Soph here.

Yeah, that bridge has me curious too.  Mom seems pretty sad but she's doing all sorts of stuff for Sis since she came home today..

First, she made a big fluffy bed for her.  Paige didn't want it, so I took it.

Second, she[b] cooked[/b], seriously, cooked dinner for Paige!  Paige didn't want it, so I ate it.

Then, Paige was walking around acting weird and Mommy sat with her giving her a massage.  Paige didn't want that either!  So I butted in and got a massage.

Then, she gave Paige one of our favorites:  smoked piggie ears.  Paige didn't even want that, so I took both!

Seems like the world is pretty sweet before that bridge, I dunno.

As for Doc's, I have a trick.  Lie on the floor with all paws out.  It makes your Mom and Dad have to push you through.  If the doors are small enough and you've grown enough, it makes it really hard for them to push you through the doorway.  Whenever you see a chair or bench that you can fit under dive for it!

Mom doesn't like to take me to the Doc's much. Twisted Evil 

Do send a pic since you must be getting bigger and we'd love to see your harness.

I'll get Mom to post one of Paige.  She's got a big thing around her belly and smells funny.

Last edited by stormwatch89 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee's request   Pee Wee's request - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee's request
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next