Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop

Go down 
+3
riceme
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

nekochan wrote:
Starbucks is alright. But I will not pay $5.00+ for a cup of coffee. If I am away from home and want to buy a cup of coffee, I will buy it at McDonald's. I have no idea what kind of coffee McDonald's uses, but I think it's pretty good. I do like Starbuck's Sumatra coffee that can be bought in grocery stores. But it just cost too much.

Seattle's Best is good coffee and much cheaper than Starbucks.

I have heard from another coffee-loving friend that Dunkin' Donuts has excellent coffee, but I've no clue how much you might pay for a cup.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Eric wrote:
We like the Folgers Black Silk coffee. Christine preps the coffee pot at night for it's automatic startup in the wee hours, and the house smells sooo good right after opening that can.

While I was looking for work in 2011 after my contract in Kansas was up and the wind industry was beginning it's most recent nose-dive, I would buy a tub of the Folgers Black Silk and a pound of my favorite PEETS coffee, then mix them together at a 2:1 ratio (Folgers:PEETS). I ran out of PEETS a couple times, and I agree w/you that -- particularly for relatively cheap coffee -- it's pretty darn good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:22 pm

I don't know either. We have a Dunkin Donuts but it's on the other side of town.

Last time we were in Nashville Smile we stopped at Krispy Kreme in downtown Nashville for a donut and coffee the next morning before heading back home. Donut was good. Coffee was just so-so. But I will you what, the best thing about stopping at Krispy Kreme in Nashville for breakfast is the people watching. While we were inside having our coffee and donuts, a guy pulled into the parking lot in his late model Jaquar. One of the really expensive models...I couldn't tell you what model, but hubby knew. The guy was alone. When he got out of his car we saw that he had boots with spurs. That's what really caught our attention. He had on expensive looking jeans and shirt and expensive looking boots with spurs. Now this was around 9:00 am on a Sunday morning. He came inside and bought about 3 one dozen boxes of donuts, took them back to his car, and drove away.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Mole

Not so sure about the coffee and stiletto thing however a good champagne,

Flutes a fireplace and someone's clothes seem to just self eject lol ( not mine either, Cool
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 pm

As you all know the saga of my eyes, I figured that Green Tea was a good holistic thing to try. Only one one problem. I hate green tea. Hot green tea makes me puke(some thing I practised a lot when i was in Japan. So cold green tea was my only other option. My solution... I make it in a 2 quart sauce pan. Almost boiling then cooled a bit then i use 12 tea bags and let it seep for a couple of hours. Why? I dont know. Then I pour it in a pitcher and add water. I drink it very cold, some times with a bit of lemon or honey.
Lately I found a drink enhancer. I use a lot of them in my cycling. I was turned off by the price and small bottle. But they had some on sale and I bought one. Damn!!! Great stuff. Just a little bit does a amazing job. It comes with or with out caffeine. I add it to my Tea and for me, it is really good I encourage any of you to try it.
 Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 4300000042
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Several of my roommates have had coffee grinders, and none of them were worth a good god damn.

Room mates or the coffee grinders? LOL
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:50 pm

whowherewhy wrote:
Mole

Flutes a fireplace and someone's clothes seem to just self eject lol ( not mine either,
Cool

Never been a big champagne drinker (you know, the migraines and all), but a great Pinot Noir, Petit Sirah or Tempranillio plus a fire in the woodstove and some good music and MY clothes have been known to self-eject! lol

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 Innocent

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 pm

riceme wrote:
whowherewhy wrote:
Mole

Flutes a fireplace and someone's clothes seem to just self eject lol ( not mine either,
Cool

Never been a big champagne drinker (you know, the migraines and all), but a great Pinot Noir, Petit Sirah or Tempranillio plus a fire in the woodstove and some good music and MY clothes have been known to self-eject! lol

Note to self.........Bookmark this post.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:56 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Several of my roommates have had coffee grinders, and none of them were worth a good god damn.

Room mates or the coffee grinders? LOL

lol. Excellent point... both, for the most part.

One of my first roommates at university quit school to go to get certified as massage therapist (or whatever you call them... masseuse, I guess). In general, he sucked at being a roommate because he was a lazy, whiny-assed, pretty-boy, pot-head rich kid slob. I really warmed up to him real quick-like though after he bought his massage table and used me to practice on as his homework. He was naturally an excellent masseuse from the get-go... without any training at all.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:58 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:

Note to self.........Bookmark this post.

LMAO, HG. cheers
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Things I should have bought.
 Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 201101031629121103_124932439
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:

The girl or the table?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Either or Both
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:17 pm

riceme wrote:

I just about spit my food out after reading that!

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 Rollin10
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:24 pm

On the subs, we saved some of the used coffee so we could re use it after we ran out. LOL Some of the smokers used to empty the tobacco out of their finished cigarettes and I've seen them actually use post it notes to roll them. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:28 pm

I buy Folgers Black Silk coffee. Oh soooo silky favor. They were out the other day so bought Folgers french roast instead. I hope its sooooo frenchy favor.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

I get mind when publix has two for one. Amazingly the ground coffee i like the most is the kind my mom bought,

The old Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company brand bounce
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I dont really drink a lot of coffee but was a small shop called "Sweetie Pies" near the Gulf Shores Target. It was so good it even made a person like me take notice. They have closed but they sure had good stuff.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Eric wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

The girl or the table?

Filthy minds think alike, EE! I was gonna say the same thing Wink

HG, strong hands, some practice at massage and a massage table are ladykillers... even four a douchey guy like my old roommate. Shocked
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 pm

AuntieChrist wrote:
riceme wrote:

I just about spit my food out after reading that!

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 Rollin10

Girl, you TOTALLY know me well enough that this information should come as no surprise to you whatsoever!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

:-X
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 am

riceme wrote:
nekochan wrote:
Starbucks is alright. But I will not pay $5.00+ for a cup of coffee. If I am away from home and want to buy a cup of coffee, I will buy it at McDonald's. I have no idea what kind of coffee McDonald's uses, but I think it's pretty good. I do like Starbuck's Sumatra coffee that can be bought in grocery stores. But it just cost too much.

Seattle's Best is good coffee and much cheaper than Starbucks.

I have heard from another coffee-loving friend that Dunkin' Donuts has excellent coffee, but I've no clue how much you might pay for a cup.

I bought a bag of Dunkin' Donuts coffee at our local Walgreen's a few years ago. That coffee was NOT good. I guess I was expecting the same brew you get when you go into a Dunkin' Donuts place, so I was disappointed.

You're right....DD's fresh-brewed coffee is pretty good!

EDIT: Oops....I meant the coffee from our local Krispy Kreme is good. I don't even know if we have a Dunkin' Donuts in town. Maybe that's why the coffee didn't taste the same? Duh..... clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 am

PB, there is a DD on Airport Blvd on the south side accross from HH Gregg and the book store.. They are also building a new DD on Navy close to the battery place.. I have no idea when it's going to open..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop    Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bodacious Brew-Espresso, Breakfast, Chocolate & Gelato Shop
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3